Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 (26416 Views)

Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Very Graphic Photos Of Killed Boko Haram Fighters / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by omenka(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
bajosky:

SHAME ON WHO ?
YOU ?
OR THE CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR ?

NEVER CALL JONA INTO THIS AGAIN.
its time gmb/osinbanjo fulfil their promise of leading a personal war against boko haram fighters.
Is Buhari the President

Sometimes I find it hard to imagine what informs some statements I read here. I'm very sure you are in your late teens.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by ojimbo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Martins301:
Someone should shift the date for swearing in of Buhari backwards abeg. . . . . .now that GEJ has lost, am sure he wouldn't care if the whole North is wiped out before May 29th.
by the south i guess or by the north itself?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by otemanuduno: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
spellingcheck:

R.I.P to the dead

GEJ nor get time again o, if the entire borno people die sef he nor go shake. Remember they all voted against him?

They didn't vote against him, instead say they didn't vote for him, that's all. That word 'against' seems like a conspiracy against him, but it is not because everybody actually voted for CHANGE not against Jona

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Atlantian: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Only 24 ? They voted for change, so change is coming to change things.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by ibrosantus(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
weytin dey worry dis pple na? we say dem dey wrk 4 buhari, nw buhari don enter as presido, dem still dey do dia rubbish tin. who dem con dey wrk 4?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by NobleG1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Fingers crossed
*waiting for who will blame this on Jonah*

Is he not still the president? Some Nigerians are dumb as f*uck.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by gaffig: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dnt worry I'll be nice in response, It u don't ve an insect brain u won't ve said dat jargons, anyway I pray for peace in the World, even when things were worst during the tire of Hitler and the likes I know ur brain would ve tot alike. U need a surgery
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by mulattoclaro(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
pharmow:

Which part of the message that they burned a mosque and killed people inside it do you not understand. You sound very childish and unintelligent. And your profile showing that your location is Montreal Canada makes me baffle for your progenies
you're so dumb. Which religion promotes the killing of others in the name of its gay and pedophile prophet? Which religion promises 72 virgins when they kill or blow up themselves along with others?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by spellingcheck(m): 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
otemanuduno:

They didn't vote against him, instead say they didn't vote for him, that's all. That word 'against' seems like a conspiracy against him, but it is not because everybody actually voted for CHANGE not against Jona

everyone has their own opinion. The way GEJ was hugely criticized, to the extent people went and wash after him when he left 'Kaduna or kastina nor sure', it is clear he was voted against.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by spellingcheck(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
ibrosantus:
weytin dey worry dis pple na? we say dem dey wrk 4 buhari, nw buhari don enter as presido, dem still dey do dia rubbish tin. who dem con dey wrk 4?

Ask the united state
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by seankay(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Has Jonathan ceased being the president??

Why the sudden upsurge in the terrorists activities. Shebi elections don finish so he no longer cares if the entire population is wiped out. Day after day we hear of dozens killed, yet not a single word from the presidency. Not even the staid "we are on top of the situation".

What a shame.
Don't mind d yeye man "Never again" undecided
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by water1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
All this thing wey d happen so they is God oo

Change come quick we can't wait
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Brightology2(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Shame kill u.mumu
omenka:
Has Jonathan ceased being the president??

Why the sudden upsurge in the terrorists activities. Shebi elections don finish so he no longer cares if the entire population is wiped out. Day after day we hear of dozens killed, yet not a single word from the presidency. Not even the staid "we are on top of the situation".

What a shame.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by ebosed: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is the problem of the world. Tell me one country where they are muslims and the people there live in peace? Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed. Imagine the world without Islam and these terrorists called muslims? Prophet Mohammed is gay and a pedophile. Bleep the Quran and everything Islam stands for. All terrorists are Muslims. A ban should be placed on Islam for the world to have peace.

Dubai

Saudi

Kuwait

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by spellingcheck(m): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
voltron:
GMB - This is an opportunity to show those clueless PDP minions how to deal with Terrorism - I hope your strategy is not in the area of amnesty and building alminijiri schools in the South oooh

see fear fear, i don catch

Almajiri school dey enter south for sure, thats the safest place to build it.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by BodyKiss(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Phiniz:
i taught they ve all died lol...
Become a superstar in Acting , Singing or Modeling .Join us at phinix record intl Enugu
Call 07035205088, 08185075799.
Phinix...WE TOP ALL SOUND.

Who's gonna buy into your services with this your stvpïd mentality?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Brightology2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thunder fire ur generation.bloody terrorist.
Elparaiso:
What of if it was pastors disguised as Boko Haram...
You know this money loving men of God can't be trusted....
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Brightology2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Dream on boy.his foot soldiers has gone out of control.
HsLBroker:
Boko hell your end is now mark my word

The general will mark you one to one

You are a goner
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by BodyKiss(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
XRAY21:
APC no need to play tricks on us we know you are doing this so as to cover up so that people would not say as APC won BH has gone. we know only your 150 E-cows would believe. almajiri

If your brain has any level of functionality you would have asked yourself why are the army not trying anymore? Where are they? Are APC members the ones holding them from fighting boko haram like they did after the election postponement? Poor thing.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by gaffig: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Well i wont worry much, u dont even know abt the religion u r in, how would u not talk out of Ignorance, U are free to say as u wish jst know Silence is beta instead of flaunting IGNORANCE
mulattoclaro:
you're so dumb. Which religion promotes the killing of others in the name of its gay and pedophile prophet? Which religion promises 72 virgins when they kill or blow up themselves along with others?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by bajosky: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
Is Buhari the President

Sometimes I find it hard to imagine what informs some statements I read here. I'm very sure you are in your late teens.
GUY SHINE YOUR EYE MR MATURED MAN.
BORNO PEOPLE WANTED CHANGE & THEY ARE RECEIVING IT.

THATS JUST PREAMBLE.
more strategy are coming
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Brightology2(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Seconded.
Okeikpu:
Oga Jona no mind dem, just let dem finish demselves.... If u get opportunity sef,just supply more weapons to dem bokos.....(⌒▽⌒) as long as they r not killing my pple (¬_¬

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Bonapart(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:

Is he not still the president? Some Nigerians are dumb as f*uck.
you're fu*ked already dude... piss off
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by pharmow: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:

I know people like you. You are probably living on welfare or constituting nuisance where you are. If by living in one of the most liberal countries in the world can't improve your intelligence quotient, then I rest my case with you.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Boko haram news to distract us from the truth.

Boko haram are Chadian troops. The war against Boko haram is really a smokescreen for Chadian troops to clear Nigerian territory to be annexed by them in order to facilitate the break up of Nigeria.

Nigerian government is colluding this is why Buhari would not be allowed to be sworn in. If tomorrow you wake up to news that Buhari has died in his sleep or that his plane has crashed, please know it was no accident.

If Buhari is not assassinated, the military will seize power.

Ever wondered how rag tag Boko haram can defeat the massive Nigerian army?

Ever wondered why the "war on Boko haram" is shrouded in secrecy? Have we ever seen video clip of the "war" on the news?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
AJOT99:
Chai!
am interested. i want to subcribe my android with mtn line
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by 1N9a: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
charlycharles:
Afta every effort to save the north east from bokooharam. the ingrates overwhemly show their tribalistic hate on the president n rather voted for the man that put them in the ugly situation.
LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT. WHO CARES...
when will u grow over dis pain? And u alwayz call jonathan ur Hero is dat what u learn from ur Hero? ....pls be wise and move on
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by jantavanta(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
When will Africans wake up to the fact that they are being exterminated using these imported religions?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by 1N9a: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is the problem of the world. Tell me one country where they are muslims and the people there live in peace? Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed. Imagine the world without Islam and these terrorists called muslims? Prophet Mohammed is gay and a pedophile. Bleep the Quran and everything Islam stands for. All terrorists are Muslims. A ban should be placed on Islam for the world to have peace.
thank God pple lyk u r not God and can never ever be God.... is that what Christianity tot u?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by richeso: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg make una park well.. who una dey decieve?

create thread post to decieve us make e be say no be una get boko.. make e be say boko dem still dey.
show us picture na abi picture no dey this one?
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by mulattoclaro(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
ebosed:

Dubai

Saudi

Kuwait
in these 3 countries, have you found one church in any of them? Peaceful my foot.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bonapart:
thunder damage ur empty brain...be a fool but don't be a big foool

Stop cursing! if u have valid point just pasd it across instead of raining insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War / Civilian Jtf Kill 8 Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Hoodlums Flog Protesting Pensioners At Imo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.