Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Get Free Internet! Now! what are you still waiting for? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Free Internet! Now! what are you still waiting for? (649 Views)

Etisalat Offers 6 Month Free Internet Subscription / Wifi Internet Now In The Computer Vilage / Free Internet Browsing On Your Pc And Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Internet! Now! what are you still waiting for? by Webleonaides(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2009
nigerians are very funny. do you know what you can do with free internet. you can chat, buy and sell online, meet people, do research etc. but even with all my post of free net yet no reply. am not here to scam anyone God knows. am just here to provide a service. i can even give you my address if you want to track me. this thing is for real people

hello reader, i come with good news. it's something that has been on for close to about four years, people have been using it to get themselves moved to the next level. it's nothing but free internet access. did you say it is not true? well i guess you are one of those that chose to be stagnant in life. this is for real, works on zain line, gprs enabled phone, reliable and cost effective. i usually don't like to say much, but if you are ready to move up just give me a call on 08029711855, 08033923897 or mail webleo33@yahoo.com. later guys. leo cry embarassed
Re: Get Free Internet! Now! what are you still waiting for? by intergifts(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
free browing code for zain and mtn

http://dynamicfreebrowsingtricks..com/

(1) (Reply)

Unix Trainer Needed Urgently / My Keyboard Just Stopped Working: / P4s 642-825 V3.11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.