Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos (62276 Views)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) / Official Portrait Of Fashola As Minister Of Power, Works And Housing / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by celeron40(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola: Agbaya ma ni baba yi o!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ayusco85(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by uaccurate: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
wink
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by nwannemous(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
oba n politics. that's too bad
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by samiflow1: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2015
Watch the video of the oba of lagos thretening the igbos http://naijatalks..com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-threatens-igbos-in-lagos.html
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by M4gunners: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Ogbeni u are on ur own oo.No be we send you to make that comment oo.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by AMAKAVIOLA: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
...Cheap popularity on ds Oba's matter.
#mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by mtthwbar(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Dey bi like, wetin even carry us com dis place sef. Dis oba wan knock job sha

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by elohorayodele: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
This man head correct so ?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
simple...

Mental Case

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by pxjosh(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remembered that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry
what is this one saying?!?

25 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by tochstorm(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
fashola be like oboy talk well o.
tinubu be like; mumu you be oba i still get land pass you shout make when ibo boys mo u them go pirate you.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by CecyAdrian(f): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu be like... shocked so it's true what they say about these man having mental issues
Fashola be like... I warned them of these man's mental state no one listened,now it has started again in public undecided

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by nasty45(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Asiwaju's look Epic.... Cunning nigga

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Biase silly king,.. All round of plus our Oba of Benin kingdom omo nu oba na edo ukuapolopolo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by shizzleStar: 10:23am On Apr 07, 2015
fashole be like: 'chei! oba-werey, whish kain mumu tok be dis? so you mumu reash like dis?? Chai diariss'....

thifnubu be like: 'kai oba! se oro niyen? werey ni yen'o. me sef wey i think say i get mouth odour, your own na him worse pass'

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by An2elect2(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remembered that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

sorry there is only one God and no igbo is under your "great king"

Your oba has brought disrepute and scorn to his thrown. He should apologise.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and.html

Why can't their faces stop looking like that of OBJ. They really need bleaching cream to at least look like Igbo people small just like Jimi.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by haibe(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry
don't start

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by ibkgab001: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Kaka so gi
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by kollybay4u: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by nwadiuko1(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Tinubu be like ......jezz wtf is dis niccur sayin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by menix(m): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
They b lik: Mst d Oba always drink before making his speech..

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by anonimi: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:
What's really happening at this political event that got the eyes of everyone fixed on the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu. Pictured are governor Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu and other APC stalwarts with the Oba at a recent rally in the state. Hope he didn't threaten their lives with lagoon....The gestures on the faces of Fashola and Tinubu are not ordinary..."We just siddon dey look you since".....

Source; National Helm

That was the picture taken when Buhari visited the Oba as part of his campaign.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-qwHQ-dzbXRk/VMvD_tm7T4I/AAAAAAABrS0/VLyDpo48ZAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by GodMode: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:

sorry there is only one God and no igbo is under your "great king"

Your oba has brought disrepute and scorn to his thrown. He should apologise.

As long as a person is in another territory that person is under their rules...
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by CJ310(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola: Walahi I go lite this Yeye man now if he no comot for here.

Tinubu: Fash cool down, rili why u dey yarn like dis na, wetin cause all this wan naa
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

I don't know why the igbos are hell bent on disobeying this Great king. They should remember that he who the gods want to kill will first run mad. Igbos should be grateful to the Yoruba for accomodating them and their businesses. They should not take our silence for cowardice. Be warned angry

You are the most foolish being, ur ultrancy shows on how biase you & ur stupid oba is, the last time I check he is n't God

22 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by babestella: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

You are just another tribal internet miscreant, please stop this nonsense about your Oba who have sold his respect for 7 shekels.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Sandydayz(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Fashola eye be like needle shocked shocked cheesy Tinubu grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2015
dainformant:

Source; National Helm
this is photoshop. The face of Tinubu and Fashola were overlayed. Why should you make someone's error a thing of laughter. The Oba has erred but we should not do same by disrespecting his office. Two wrongs CANNOT make a right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

What is your problem?
irunoobo:
undecided

What is your problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA / Buhari's Performance At APC Primaries Shows His Weakness - Former CNN Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.