Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (33531 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by BIDOO(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
As a Christian, I am taking the prayer for President Buhari's health to the Sultan's palace in Sokoto because his death will cause troubles to Nigeria's democracy. When the president returns, his government will continue to fluctuate, this is almost certain. Buhari has a good vision for this country, but his health condition is his bane.

He will be back in approximately three months.

At the moment, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is doing really well and can do better but will have a lot of challenges because there will be a lot of political games that will be played with the position. The right people to do it will be held to ransom.

Right now, the Lord has given me some names of people that will take Nigeria forward, but I am not revealing them just yet. Those jostling now are not even part of them. Let us pray that we do not disintegrate as a nation.

Primate Ayodele believes that President Buhari will be back in the next three months.
The Lord told me that there is a need to act on the presidency because, like I told you some months ago, there is a curse on the seat of the president since the time of Tafawa Balewa, and if this is not reversed, there is no one who will not have one misfortune or another. The people in power should take note.

Fridays and Sundays should be dedicated to prayers for the Villa and this is the role of all religious leaders in the country.

2019 will break northern Nigeria and the All Progressives Congress. Makarfi will not get justice at the Supreme Court while Atiku will return to the PDP and most of the people there who want to contest will not get a ticket. The former vice president may not achieve his mission there because Sheriff has a mission.

I see a new party, a kind of strong alliance is coming; it is neither PDP nor APC.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/politics.naij.com/amp/1090596-the-lord-shown-nigerias-president-primate-ayodele.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by NaWetinDey(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Odi egwu

21 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Ten12(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dis is more of a political calculation dan prophesy....saying my mind anyway i can't question de prophet

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by saintikechi(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Nigeria's next President is gonna come from Biafra

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by cheruv: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Emycord: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:
bro we are not interested anymore

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by saintikechi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emycord:

me too

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
if its not ATIKU, baba go and sleep sad

4 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by cappyLEE200(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
To back it up, i had this vision too"2019,a man will definitely become the president of this country, a man...not woman o#Boundary limit"

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by iPrevail(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
This one won't shut up now and concentrate on his church business centre. When tomorrow comes and his guess work fails he'll deny ever saying this.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by sleeknick: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
That igbo na quality one. grin

Well, he is a primate. What does he know grin

7 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by phyllosilicate(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
How easy is it to be a prophet,

If you predict sorry prophesy and it happened, you would take the glory.

If you predict sorry prophesy and it didn't come to pass you would also take the glory. After all your prayer made the prophesy not to come to pass.
Head or tail you win.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by shamecurls(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017

#Lobatan

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by HAH: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Attention seeker kawai

6 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by plainol(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Maybe London
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Bitojoe(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Only the best should emerge
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Enemyofpeace: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
saintikechi:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
Dpme of these things are confusing.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by mazizitonene(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
him no show u how we go take comot for recession......get steady power.....or make 1 dollar = 1 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Ezedon(m): 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2017
I hope they never pay you
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Sisqoman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Vision Or What
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by rattlesnake(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
everyday God shows u things

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by abbaapple: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Y always pastor's huh? I Don tire for Dis fake pastors matter.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
Ten12:
Dis is more of a political calculation dan prophesy....saying my mind anyway i can't question de prophet

You are not making sense either. Must you say something ?

At least it is not necessary you talk. Reason before you say anything. Don't be personal about this. but make amend.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by ChappyChase: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
This Bros is now talking too much! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by talk2rotman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2017
we don hear
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by themonk(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Who doesnt know a new party would emerge. People are already tired of APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by Ever8054: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emycord:
who go dash Una sef?...d man dey talk him own...

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by yedidiah(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
I am sure my name is top on that list of Next leaders.
Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by ceevictor(m): 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is not prophecy but likely a political calculation. As for Makarfi victory is sure at d Apex court

1 Like

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by gbegemaster(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
This is a joke

2 Likes

Re: The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo by enyemy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
All these people ehn! They no go keep quite.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) / Pastor Yemi Davids Shares How He Abandoned Uk-based Girlfriend To Marry His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.