Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data (33929 Views)

Why I Chose To Collect Ransom In Dollars- Evans / Kidnappers Trying To Collect Ransom In Rivers Caught (Photos) / Policemen Treat Us Like Their Atms – Lagos Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:

You need prayers.
Your case na spiritual problem.
Your own na ancestral curse,Parasite.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by tellwisdom: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
foliks:
Hackers kwa..... na to password the pin too ooooo......

No withdrawal at ATMs til further notice. I no dey for nonsense stories in english

The fear of Hackers is d beginning of wisdom

Searching for my withdrawal booklets shocked

People wey get money dey talk, u Sef dey talk...hiss undecided
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Onyiridike(f): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
We knw dem na

Piracy na dem
419 na dem
Every bad bad tinz na dem
Pple wey wan spoil lagos na dem

Awolowo, the slave of the North, shouldn't have fought to keep the Igbos in a by-force marriage called Nigeria if they are this bad.

Since yorubas have entered into a fresh master/slave relationship with the Hausa-fulanis, can they persuade their masters to allow us go and continue our criminality in Biafraland?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by snadguy007(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe.

I prefer writing when I'm inspired via serendipity.
So you back for good?
Hmmm.... I salute that spirit and moments that gives you inspiration.
I think i'm back sha....hoping my phone will last longer than expected

So when are you bringing your money?? .
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by uzolexis(f): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:
Another innovative idea from the Igbos,I wonder what Biafra would be like.It is better not imagined.

shattap dia angry angry
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by MizMyColi(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
snadguy007:
Hmmm.... I salute that spirit and moments that gives you inspiration.
I think i'm back sha....hoping my phone will last longer than expected

So when are you bringing your money?? .

You must be an Ibo man.
Leaf me an my moni alone joorangry
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by steppin: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:

Your own na ancestral curse,Parasite.
Parasite indeed!
You guys can cry and whine, but it ain't changing anything.
We're one Nigeria and na by force.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Mars88(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:
Another innovative idea from the Igbos,I wonder what Biafra would be like.It is better not imagined.
u my friend should talk to an expert, u need help!
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by okotv(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
uzolexis:

shattap dia angry angry
dear. please don't let the tribal rants get to you.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by misterh(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:
Lalasticlala & Seun, this comment deserves attention.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Are you new to this kind of news?

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
uzolexis:

shattap dia angry angry
Tell that to your Papa
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:

Parasite indeed!
You guys can cry and whine, but it ain't changing anything.
We're one Nigeria and na by force.
So you no dey dream Biafra again after tasting honey.Another epic fail of the Igbos.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by snadguy007(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

You must be an Ibo man.
Leaf me an my moni alone joorangry
grin cheesy
By the time your piggy bank begins to swallow your money, i hope you won't come begging me to keep your money for you again
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
misterh:
Lalasticlala & Seun, this comment deserves attention.
You should call Jonathan sef.Na tit for tat,,do me I do you.Shey your name sef be flatty in?
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by queensenglish91: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
We knw dem na

Piracy na dem
419 na dem

You are an e.diot

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by MizMyColi(f): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
tonguetonguetongue
snadguy007:
grin cheesy
By the time your piggy bank begins to swallow your money, i hope you won't come begging me to keep your money for you again
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by dipopooo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Onyiridike:

Awolowo, the slave of the North, shouldn't have fought to keep the Igbos in a by-force marriage called Nigeria if they are this bad.

Since yorubas have entered into a fresh master/slave relationship with the Hausa-fulanis, can they persuade their masters to allow us go and continue our criminality in Biafraland?

lol son of a coward (OJUKWU). Ask the most intelligent person in your village, how we(yorubas) caged ojukwu n fck his wife
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by dipopooo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
queensenglish91:

You are an e.diot
tongue shiooor e pain you? set of homeless pple
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by nitrogen(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
paolo96:

Please, who are the Igbos, and what is Biafra?

Am a student. cool
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Weah96: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
zasd:
When typing your pin on an ATM, cover your hand with a long cloth.

Don't need your pin to order a 50" smart TV online. But I do need the 3 digits at the back of the card, something that the scammers cannot obtain using this mechanism. These cards require a "plug" at a retail store, a complicit Walmart cashier, for example. Otherwise, a fake ID would be necessary to walk out of the store with anything significant.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by realbee(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
symbian03:
Terrible... I won't be surprised if some banks ATMs still runs on Windows xp despite the fact that is it no longer supported and exposed to so many vulnerabilities.
most atm in naija actually run on xp.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by snadguy007(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
tonguetonguetongue
lol.... See your tongue like Ada's tongue. cool
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by 9jatatafo(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
One major problem with Naija banks is that the OS of these ATMs is obsolete and some are still running on windows 98 so it is easier for hackers to break into them. The banks should upgrade the OS to the latest. In fact the banks are not ready to pay microsoft for OS upgrade and security.

Shame on that banker saying they will be sending patrol men to check all the ATM to get hold of the fraudster. Why can't they upgrade the OS security within and make it hard for hackers to get through. Always looking for the cheap means.

Maybe all ATM card users should revert back to the old way of using passbook or withdraw book to collect their money.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by uzolexis(f): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
okotv:
dear. please don't let the tribal rants get to you.

my dear i try really hard to ignore them but it's getting unbearable. everywhere u turn, every Nigerian forum/social network I come across these days, igbo bashing is at it's peak....it's really sad cry cry
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by MizMyColi(f): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
snadguy007:
lol.... See your tongue like Ada's tongue. cool

Yes na
My name is Adannaya
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by okotv(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
uzolexis:

my dear i try really hard to ignore them but it's getting unbearable. everywhere u turn, every Nigerian forum/social network I come across these days, igbo bashing is at it's peak....it's really sad cry cry
it will pass.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
nitrogen:

Please, who are the Igbos, and what is Biafra?

Am a student. cool
Go back to class!
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
dipopooo:
We knw dem na

Piracy na dem
419 na dem
shamless slave trib like you. ...........
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by dipopooo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
shamless slave trib like you. ...........

hw market okorochukwu? Ask the most intelligent person in your village, hw we caged ur leader(OJUKWU) n fck his wife.
Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by ArodeTsolaye: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oluwole fraudstars don come again with another idea. God help oduduwa of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Hit Atms In Lagos, Device Means To Collect Pins & ATM Card Data by Revolva(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
I withdraw with my UBA card from. An ecobank atm till today I no see debit alert on my fone o abi d atm dash me bar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Suspected IPOB Member In Imo, Arrest One / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos / My 4 Year Old Son Was Sexually Abused By 30 Year Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.