Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E (1163 Views)

The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We Seek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by autotrader014(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
If the Emire of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, can brazenly aver that Jonathan lost in the North because there is no federal presence in those states, then I make bold to say there is no honor among some of our so-called elites. I have always known that Nigeria is not a nation, but a freak of geography that was maliciously calibrated to suit our vain and narcissistic Colonial Masters. I say this because there was no basis for the electoral fraud perpetrated in states like Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Kaduna, even with Mr. President's laudable sacrifices in the states.
Nigerians called for change without trying to decipher the channel through which this change would come. It will be foolhardy to think that the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu, with their glaring wholesale rogue and thieving demeanor, can effect change in a country like ours. How can we justify a situation where Tinubu extracted an agreement from Buhari to appoint nine [9] ministers in his administration? The nine ministerial slots are said to be the nine ‘juiciest’ positions – including that of Petroleum, Finance, Works, FCT, Interior, etc. Shouting change changes nothing, Change is championed by the youths, and not by a 72 year-old retired soldier receiving cheers from a coterie of dyed-in-the-wool political dinosaurs.
For the sake of emphasis, I have no regrets supporting President Jonathan...he meant well, but the litany of conspiracies against him can even derail the Obamas of this world. Whenever the history of this country will be written, President Jonathan's section will be in gold. Go with your head up high, for I am yet to see your type in this country of ours!
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by Machiny: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
The only way forward for nigeria is true federalism.
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by sulenuhu4gidi: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Machiny:
The only way forward for nigeria is true federalism.

PDP now using the igbos to campaign, framing issues to provoke the igbos to vote for dem...

1 Like

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by Baawaa(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Loser don't give up easily,tell your story to JonaTAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by autotrader014(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2015
Baawaa:
Loser don't give up easily,tell your story to JonaTAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
With time we shall see who the looser is, if buhari is the messiah u seek..
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by ismhab(m): 11:17am On Apr 07, 2015
autotrader014:
If the Emire of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, can brazenly aver that Jonathan lost in the North because there is no federal presence in those states, then I make bold to say there is no honor among some of our so-called elites. I have always known that Nigeria is not a nation, but a freak of geography that was maliciously calibrated to suit our vain and narcissistic Colonial Masters. I say this because there was no basis for the electoral fraud perpetrated in states like Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Kaduna, even with Mr. President's laudable sacrifices in the states.
Nigerians called for change without trying to decipher the channel through which this change would come. It will be foolhardy to think that the likes of Amaechi and Tinubu, with their glaring wholesale rogue and thieving demeanor, can effect change in a country like ours. How can we justify a situation where Tinubu extracted an agreement from Buhari to appoint nine [9] ministers in his administration? The nine ministerial slots are said to be the nine ‘juiciest’ positions – including that of Petroleum, Finance, Works, FCT, Interior, etc. Shouting change changes nothing, Change is championed by the youths, and not by a 72 year-old retired soldier receiving cheers from a coterie of dyed-in-the-wool political dinosaurs.
For the sake of emphasis, I have no regrets supporting President Jonathan...he meant well, but the litany of conspiracies against him can even derail the Obamas of this world. Whenever the history of this country will be written, President Jonathan's section will be in gold. Go with your head up high, for I am yet to see your type in this country of ours!
ur joonalooter failed to fight corruption nd insecurity, he said stealing is not corruption, he don't give a damm to declare his wealth to nigerians, i have never seen an ass hole president like ebele but in terms of agriculture nd education he has done a great job, especially with the creation of 12 new universities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by sulenuhu4gidi: 11:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by themilanway(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
If you are so sure of electoral fraud in Katstina,Kano,Kaduna and Jigawa.I urge you to either come up with daring evidences or forever shut that smelling gutter you call mouth up.

Pathetic loosers
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by Dannyset(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Hehehehehehehe! Electoral fraud was not perpetuated in Rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Anambra and the whole of SS n SE? U see what tribalism has done to our reasoning. Somebody needs deliverance.
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by autotrader014(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
themilanway:
If you are so sure of electoral fraud in Katstina,Kano,Kaduna and Jigawa.I urge you to either come up with daring evidences or forever shut that smelling gutter you call mouth up.

Pathetic loosers
Ur. Stupiidity is. Quite alarming
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by themilanway(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
autotrader014:

Ur. Stupiidity is. Quite alarming

This what i do to people with shallow mindset like yours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by queenetteada: 12:27am On Apr 09, 2015
themilanway:

This what i do to people with shallow mindset like yours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the fact that lagosians made non lagosians comfortable in lagos doesn't make lagos a no mans land... i see that PDP have really deceived so many people to make dem bliv dat lagos is no mans land. think well, if ur dad allow a stranger to stay in his house and the stranger one day wake up n say this is my house nobody can send me out, how would u feel? be sincere
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by sulenuhu4gidi: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2015
themilanway:

the fact that lagosians made non lagosians comfortable in lagos doesn't make lagos a no mans land... i see that PDP have really deceived so many people to make dem bliv dat lagos is no mans land. think well, if ur dad allow a stranger to stay in his house and the stranger one
day wake up n say this is my house nobody can send me out, how would u feel? be sincere
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by etimutuk: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2015
I feel APC over the years have never disappointed in providing us all with competent candidates who went on to be phenomenal Governors. And even now, they have provided us with an astounding President and Vice President. It would be quite unwise on our part if we unsettle the trend of brilliant Governors the party has provided us with.

The baton has been passed to Ambode for a reason. And that reason is for him to take Lagos State on to greater things.

Im voting in Ambode for continuity. You all would be wise to do so too.

Eko o ni Baje.
Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by sherrylo: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2015
Here we go again another cry I beg let Buhari take power fits before una cry river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Change Is APC Bringing To Nigerians? Is This Truely The Change We E by etimutuk: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And The Fallacy Of Mbaka’s God’s Vindication / Osun APC Blames PDP Corruption For Nonpayment Of Salaries / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Kicked Out In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.