Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. (2936 Views)

I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You / Has Any Atheist Seen The Laws Of Logic? Do They Exist? / Karma And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2015
Part 23 of the Series...

SYNTHESIS
- Karma is not only paid for the evil we do, but also for the good that we do not do when we can do it.
- Each misdeed is a draft that we sign to be paid in the next existence.
- “When an inferior law is transcended by a superior one, the superior law washes the inferior one.”
- Do not deceive yourself; you will reap the harvest you have sown and your deeds will follow you.
- The Lords of Karma, in the Courts of Objective Justice, judge souls by their works, by their concrete, clear and definitive deeds, and not by their good intentions.
- The results are always the important thing; having good intentions is good for nothing if the results are disastrous.
- During the initiatory and esoteric processes of fire, I had to fully comprehend the following postulates:
“The Lion of the Law is fought with the Balance.”
“Whoever has capital to pay with, pays and comes out unscathed in business.”
“Whoever has nothing to pay, must pay with pain.”
“Do good deeds so that you pay your debts.”

A TRUE BUSINESS
“Every cause has an effect; there is neither a cause without an effect nor an effect without a cause.
“Those who know the laws of Return and Recurrence comprehend the Law of Karma.
“The misdeeds of previous lives must be cancelled here and now.
“You not only pay Karma for the misdeeds you do, but also for the good actions that you do not do when you can do them.
“But the Karma may be negotiated.
“The Karma may also be forgiven.
“Karmadur is another term in Sanskrit for the Karma that may be neither negotiated nor forgiven.
“There also exists the Law of Katance, the Gods’ and the Adepts’ Superior Karma.
“The Law of Katance admits negotiating and forgiveness too.”

Real life anecdote.

Scenes from one of my past existences in the Middle Ages are coming to mind now.
I was living in Austria in accordance with the customs of the time; I cannot deny that I was a member of an illustrious family of ancient aristocracy. In that time, my people, my ancestry used to boast a lot about having blue blood, difficult ancestors and noble lineage. It causes me sorrow to confess it, but - this is the serious problem - I was inside that bottle of social prejudices too. That was life in that time!
One of those days, no matter which, a sister of mine fell in love with a very poor man and, of course, this was the scandal of the century; the ladies of nobility and their foolish, dandy, foppish, modish, gummy and uncouth gentlemen, tore their neighbor to pieces, deriding the poor woman. They said that she could have had a better marriage, etc. Soon after, she became a widow and, of course, there was a child as a result of her love……….. Continues in next part of series..
Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
Part 24 of the series….

How about coming back home? This was not possible; she knew only too well the smart ladies’ viperine tongues, their annoying counterpoints, their rebuffs, and so she preferred an independent life. Did I help the widow? It would be absurd to deny it. Did I have pity on my nephew? Of course I did. Unfortunately, there are times when, not wanting to lack pity, you may become ruthless.
That was my case. I had mercy on the child and took him to a boarding school - with the excuse of providing him with a strong, firm and vigorous education; but I did not care at all about his mother’s feelings. I even made the mistake of forbidding the enduring woman to visit her son; I thought that, in this way, my nephew would not be damaged by his mother and would be able to be someone later, to be a great gentleman, etc.
“The way that leads to the abyss is paved with very good intentions”, isn’t it? It is so. There are so many times when you want to do well and you do evil! My intentions were good, but the procedure was wrong; however, I firmly believed that I was doing the right thing.
My sister suffered too much due to her son’s absence; she could not see him at school; it was forbidden for her. It is quite clear that, from my part, there was love to my nephew and cruelty to my sister; however, I thought that, in helping the son, I was helping the mother too.
Fortunately, inside each of us, in those intimate regions where love is lacking, the policeman of Karma, the “Kaom” appears as if by charm.
It is not possible to escape the agents of Karma; inside each of us there is a policeman who inevitably takes us before the court. Many centuries have gone by since that time; all the characters of that drama grew old and died. But, the “Law of Recurrence” is terrible and everything is repeated as it happened, plus the consequences.
20th century. All the actors of that scene have met again. Everything has been repeated in a certain way but, of course, with its consequences. This time it was me who was repudiated by my family; that is the Law. My sister met her husband again; I do not regret having joined my old priestess wife, known by the name of Anorlda, once more.
Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2015
Part 25 of the series…

The so much discussed and loved nephew was born again – this time, in a feminine body; by the way, she is a precious child; her face looks like a delicious night and the stars shine in her eyes.
During some time, no matter what date, we used to live by the seaside. The child (the old nephew) could not play; she had a serious illness; she had an intestinal infection. The case was very delicate; several children of her age died at that time due to the same cause.
Why should my daughter be an exception? The many remedies that were applied upon her were frankly useless; on the infant’s face you could start perceiving the horrible and unmistakable profile of death.
The failure was obvious, the case was lost and the only thing to do was to visit the Dragon of the Law, that terrible Genie of Karma whose name is Anubis.
Fortunately, thank God!, Anorlda and I can, consciously and positively, travel in astral body. So, visiting together the Grand Archon’s palace, in the parallel Universe of the fifth dimension, was no problem for us. That temple of Karma is impressive, majestic, and grand. There was the Hierarch sitting on his throne, imposing, terribly divine; anybody would be frightened to see him officiate with that sacred jackal mask, the same that appears in many bas-reliefs of the ancient Pharaonic Egypt.
Finally, they gave me a chance to speak to him and, of course, I did not waste it. “You have a debt with me,” I told him. “Which one?,”he replied in astonishment. Then, quite satisfied, I introduced a man to him, who in another time was a wicked demon; I am referring to Astaroth, the great duke.
“This was a lost son for the Father,” I continued, “and, however, I saved him; I showed him the path of light, I took him out of the Black Lodge and now he is a disciple in the White Brotherhood; you have not paid me this debt.”
The thing was that, according to the Law, the child had to die and her soul had to go into my sister’s womb so that a new physical body was created. I understood it that way and so I added:
“I request that Astaroth goes to my sister’s womb instead of my daughter’s soul.” The solemn answer of the Hierarch was definitive: “So be it; may Astaroth go into your sister’s womb and may your daughter be healed.” It is obvious that the child (my old nephew) was miraculously healed and my sister then conceived a male child.....

1 Like

Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2015
Part 26 of the series

I had something to pay that debt with; I had “cosmic capital”. The Law of Karma is not blind mechanics, as many pseudo-esotericists and pseudo-occultists suppose.
In that situation, it is evident and easy to understand that the possible death of my daughter would make me feel the same pain of loss, the same bitterness as my sister’s in those ancient times when she lost her son.
So, by means of the Grand Law, the damage would be compensated; similar scenes would repeat but, this time, I myself would be the victim.
Fortunately, the Karma is negotiable; it is not the blind mechanics of cheap astrologers and chiromancers. I had cosmic capital and paid that old debt; so, thank God, it was possible to avoid the bitterness which awaited me...

In our subsequent series we would start with the questions and answers section from past lectures with students...
Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
Now we commence with the questions and answers pat of the series

Part 27 of the series....

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

“When the human Soul joins the INTIMATE, it has no more Karma to pay, for when an inferior law is transcended by a superior law, the superior law washes the inferior law.

“The worst sorts of illnesses are those which are generated by Karma. Smallpox is the result of hatred; Diphtheria is the fruit of past lives’ fornications. Cancer is also the result of fornication.

“Tuberculosis or the white plague is the result of atheism and materialism in past lives. Cruelty produces blindness from birth. Rickets is the result of materialism. Malaria comes from egotism, etc.
Hundreds of other illnesses have their origin in the misdeeds of our past lives.”

Q.- Master, we previously heard you mention the word “Karma”, but we know that there exists the word “Dharma” as well. We request you to kindly give us a wider explanation on these two very interesting words.
A.- With great pleasure I am going to answer that interesting question.
“Karma” means “Law of Cause and Effect”: one cause, one effect.
“Dharma” means “reward”. It is said that misdeeds are heavy to us, that sooner or later they fall upon us like a beam of vengeance, and that is true: a bad cause must produce a bad effect; a misdeed must bring a very bad consequence.
The word “Dharma” is different (it is also a Sanskrit term) and it means “reward”. If we do well, we shall get good things; if we seed on good earth we shall reap what we have sown; that is obvious.
So, “Karma” and “Dharma” are very interesting Sanskrit words...... continues in next part of series...
Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2015
Dear readers, my heartfelt apologies for the hiatus in this series....
Now we continue with part 28 of the series. The questions and answers part..

Q.- Why are there families that try very hard to have friends but are unsuccessful, and to other people it is quite easy to make them wherever they go?
A.- In previous existences we have had many friends and enemies; when we return or come back to this world, we meet those friends and rivals again, and then everything is repeated as before.
But there are also difficult people who do not like to have friends: misanthropists, we should say, people who hide themselves, that go away, that keep away from society; they are loners by nature and by instinct. When these people come back to this world they are usually alone; nobody gets along well with them.
On the other hand, there are other people who, in previous lives, fulfilled their duties to society, to the world and even worked in favor of their fellow men; it is logical that, when they return to this world, they are surrounded by the souls who were in their environment in the past or in previous lives; then they enjoy good friendship.

Q.- Why is it that some housewives never find someone to help them loyally, even though they treat their servants well, and others always have loyal servants?

A.- Those housewives who do not have faithful and sincere servants were, in previous lives, despotic and cruel to them; and now they really do not find anyone who serves them, for they never knew how to serve in the past and that is the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Exposé On The Laws Of Reincarnation,karma And Return. by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Greetings Fellow Nairalanders.

In April of this year, we started a series on The Laws of Reincarnation, Karma and Return. My heartfelt appreciation to all those that visited the thread and followed the posts. Noting but love for y'all.. especially to Joe4Christ, Lordthree, emrain, gatiano, philfearon, basile, and others that also visited and followed our posts on other topics.
We have plans to continue with the series and new series on other eye opening topics of spiritual and esoteric importance.

Meanwhile, be informed that our organisation arrived in Nigeria in March of 2015 for the first time. Its is headquartered in Spain and Brazil with magnetic Centres in more than 50 countries in the world. We have already given a couple of public lectures to introduce our very special Christical teachings and we have started giving classes here in Lagos, Ikeja to a few understanding students.

We wish to use this opportunity to announce and inform you all of our next public lecture, it is actually two consecutive public lecture with themes on
Dreams and the interpretation of dreams- 11AM
Techniques to handle demonic attacks- 2PM
The venue is at Thandis Hotel and Suites located on No. 63 Babington Ashaye crescent( next gate after catholic church of the holy spirit) Omole Estate Phase 1, Ikeja Lagos.
Each session would last for one hour or one hour 30mins maximum. A new class of Gnostic students would open after this public lecture. We appeal to you guys to kindly accept our apologies for the very short notice. This is because we have been very busy with other means of publicity.
You are all cordially invited. Thank you.
For enquiries contact 0803 689 3166 or 0706 340 2246.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations / Is Consciousness Material or Immaterial? / Why The Christian God Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.