Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss (767 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / I Was Dumb For Seconds When She Told Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss by koolme: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2009
As a guy, I've discovered I fond of looking @ ladies, I mean like when you're in a cab, and you see a lady, maybe @ the b.stop, and you just look. This act, seems to be common with guys, dont really know bout ladies. I keep wondering, is it only me or ,
Re: 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss by iice(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss by Ben13: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
this will be good in the joke session undecided
Re: 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss by Magz(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
That is the curse of men. Try to rid yourself of the habit, and you will (possibly) be much more focused and will get more accomplised in life. At my college, there are so many thousands of beautiful women around me all the time (Like even right now as I type), but I am diligent in my efforts to not be distracted.
Re: 2 Seconds Snapshotsssssssssssss by Sissy3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2009
koolme:

As a guy, I've discovered I fond of looking @ ladies, I mean like when you're in a cab, and you see a lady, maybe @ the b.stop, and you just look. This act, seems to be common with guys, dont really know bout ladies. I keep wondering, is it only me or ,

yea, it is only u, and it is sick sad

(1) (Reply)

Since My Girlfriend Is In Love With Akon I Need To Make Her Think He's Gay. Help / Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? / Love.money Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.