Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,216 members, 7,867,546 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos (3203 Views)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / APC Governors At Obaseki's Governorship Campaign Launch / Labaran Maku Governorship Campaign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by EdCure: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
POPdecorator:
Igbo if u are voting on saturday just be remembring lagoon
bcs we love u but God love u past
They will vote APC

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Governorship Campaign Rally In Orile , Lagos by ayokellany: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
"Imagine what would have happened to the Yorubas if Nnamdi Azikiwe's had been allowed to become the first Yoruba Premier in 1954. I know some of my Igbo friends would have been going around telling anybody who will listen that the Western Region was once an Igbo colony and it would have been a hard sell for any of us to refute or deny the claim. Just like Onitsha or Enugu would always remain the nerve center of the Igbo civilization, Lagos must remain the crown jewel of the Yoruba nation".

While i believe that JK is okay and clearly not joking Ifeanyi Ubah an Igbo should never never be allowed to chose the next govern of Lagos in Yorubaland.

Yoruba ronu !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buddah Monk Gives Up / Saraki Dumps APC To Run With Ekweremadu / Tinubu And The Parable Of The ‘first Supper’-by Mohammed Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.