Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (62104 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by mickey45: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
bakjal:

How blind are you not to see that in Nigeria's own case reverse is the case.
Even in your own allegations of the west, you should know that impunity and insecurity is something they never promote.
Mr.President was busy displaying his ignorance of the rule of law, curruption to mention but a few.
GEJ made every Nigerian to notice that our very own government is a failed one,except for some few people selfishly acting for there own interest that does not even reach out to their neighbourhood talkless of the community.
In some few months to come you have the chance to appreciate what the western world has done in terms of trowing out this clueless administration wit a far better and responsible one.
4 D Sake of us all, I Keep hoping you'l b right
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by minwafor: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is a very interesting theory. The Western media will always try to undermine a country that is mAKing headway and not dancing to their tune. If Jonathan had implemented populist's policies for the people, no amount of propaganda by APC or old western media would have brought him down. Hugo Chavez of Venezula and the Castros of Cuba fended off despite their mischevious lies against their administration. We all know that Jonathan is too cool-headed for that.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by anigold(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
theorbiters:
OUTGOING President Goodluck Jonathan lost his re-election bid several weeks before the March 28 poll to a web of plots hatched at home and honed abroad, Saturday Tribune has reliably learnt.

Information also in possession of Saturday Tribune revealed a last-minute contest between forces that wanted him to bow out and those that wanted him to hold out for as long as necessary even when it was evident that the news from the field pointed at a possible defeat.
It was learnt that as of 5.00 p.m. on Tuesday, hawks around the president were still at the Aso Rock Presidential Villa, piling pressure on him not to concede defeat.

Those working on him to concede and bow out, reportedly led by a former Head of State, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, were also said to have stayed put in the same Presidential Villa, persuading him that it was the most honourable way to go since it was clear that figures from the field were not in his favour.

The drama in the Presidential Villa was also said to be closely monitored by combined international forces that had concluded on post-Jonathan presidency, reportedly led by the United States of America and the United Kingdom.

One of those around the president persuading him to stay put was said to be a General in the army from a not-too-core Northern state, reportedly assuring him that the alleged irregularities in the North, underage voters, among other issues, which were beamed live by a national television station and shown on the Cable News Network (CNN) would be enough ground for him to reject the outcome.

The president was also allegedly told that he would be making General Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC) heroes by conceding to them, because all the good works he had done which were nearing fruition would blossom during their reign and would count as their achievements.

He reportedly told them that no matter how long he stayed in office, he would still leave one day and since crisis was certain to herald his opposition to the outcome, he would be reneging on his promise that no Nigerian blood would be worth his political ambition.

Convinced that it was the way to go, the president reportedly took “his own” by surprise by making the now-famous phone call to Buhari without telling them, although they were present at the president’s abode.

He was also said to have played a fast one on the hawks by making the call before the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced Buhari as the winner, following his assessment of the figures available to him, while those pressurising him to hang on reportedly thought the concession would be after the announcement by the electoral body as is usually the practice.

The western world, according to available information, keyed into the Buhari presidency project months before the election and the refusal to sell arms to Nigeria to fight the Boko Haram insurgency by Washington was said to be mainly predicated on the likelihood of Jonathan’s administration using same to quell possible civil disobedience if he manipulated the results to remain in power.

With political forces in the nation led by former President Olusegun Obasanjo reportedly concluded on getting him out at all cost, the western world, particularly the United States and the United Kingdom, were said to have been persuaded into the project on two main planks; corruption and insecurity.

Settled that Jonathan’s administration had been underwhelming in performance in those two critical areas and convinced that the incumbent was bent on retaining his job, the international coalition allegedly undermined his administration as much as possible, with allies elsewhere, including Africa, also allegedly brought into the Jonathan-must-go project.

A source pointed at two main happenings in the course of the election to show how deeply the international community was involved, while making the outgoing president to be at ease, despite the rug being pulled off his feet.

The US and the UK had been at the forefront of peace pacts across the nation, starting with Jonathan and Buhari in what came to be known as Abuja Peace Accord, with Jonathan’s government having to react angrily at a point at the perceived temerity with which top diplomats from the western world were handling peace pacts and activities regarding the electoral process.

“They almost became a parallel government in Nigeria. That is what you get when a leader is too pacifist,” a source in the government said.

The unprecedented joint statement by the US Secretary of State, John Kerry and British Foreign Secretary, Philip Hammond, overtly accusing Jonathan’s camp of moves to tamper with the incoming results of the presidential election was seen as the final move by them to show the side they were on in the contest.

The government source noted that APC was always calling on the international community to wade in when accusing Jonathan’s government of plots to manipulate the elections, because an understanding existed between them after Buhari’s appearance at Chatham House and his famous interview with the CNN.

After the field job was done and figures confirmed Jonathan’s loss, those behind the plot to ease him out and save the country from chaos were said to have moved to the last stage in the presidential contest, which was to persuade him to accept defeat, since his refusal of same could ignite the South-South and South-East and possible bloody attacks on Northerners in such states.
A predictable reprisal in the North was projected as possible fulfilment of the feared break-up. The oil interests of those western nations in the Niger-Delta also reportedly necessitated a negotiated peaceful exit for him by persuading him to accept defeat and assurance obtained from Buhari that Jonathan would face no harassment out of office.
Having fulfilled his own part, Buhari had also fulfilled his with public pronouncement that Jonathan had nothing to fear under his administration, while engaging in peace preachment to his supporters.

Apart from obtaining assurance from Buhari, the western world would also lead in global praise of Jonathan, aimed at attenuating the pains of making the wrong history of being the first defeated incumbent, while leading opposition figures were also said to be under firm instruction not to attack him in any ways until he steps down on May 29.

The US and UK were particularly said to have completely bought into the anti-Jonathan project following his decision to turn to Russia for purchase of arms, with a diplomat in foreign service saying that it would have been better for Jonathan to completely move over to Russia’s side instead of playing in the middle.
According to him, “whoever advised him to purchase arms from Russia when a real war was on with the United States misled the president. You don’t even do that during the Cold War, let alone during this “Hot War.” There was no way US intelligence circle would forgive a big nation like Nigeria making such diplomatic faux pas.

“These security experts have serious leverage over American presidents. Regardless of any friendship that could be between (American president, Barack) Obama and Jonathan, when such security goons say it is time for a leader of a nation to go, American presidents hardly say no and, obviously, Jonathan had no serious pact with (Russian president, Vladimir) Putin, beyond buying arms.”

Since the presidential election result was announced, President Obama had issued about three press statements on the outcome, Jonathan’s concession and the need for the two leaders to keep preaching peace to their supporters as well as asking that finest democratic ideals should be upheld in the conduct of the April 11 governorship election.

A government source explained that Obama’s unusual interest in the governorship election was borne out of fears that Jonathan might take his frustration of loss out on the process and tamper with it in a way to give his party, which would be in opposition from May 29, an edge in governorship spread by winning as many states as possible.

In days ahead, it was gathered that beyond the phone calls, Jonathan may be visiting the United States as a special guest of Obama which, an insider said, is aimed at retaining him as the face of peace offering to the Niger-Delta, which is feared could become the breeding ground for fifth columnists that would make the nation’s economy unmanageable for Buhari.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/33450-how-world-powers-plotted-jonathan-s-defeat

immediately Gej rejected that sanatic gay shit thats when I knew yawa don gas..

I really hope General buhari wont sign that Man-Bleep-Man-shit into this country
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by tammie24: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
phantonce:
Were they the one that also voted on election day.
He lost because nigerians were tired of his cluelessness.

if there is anyone behind gej election loss,it is ffk,fayose,ifeanyi ubah and not forgetting pej.

So you people think u.s.a and co as the time for your politics?

We are just trying to claim relevance and familiarity.
No
He lost because Nigerians are not patient
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by jomoh: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:

y na

Oh sorry about that. Thought you were trying to whine me.

The thing is you said something about Lagos being a no mans land so I replied with those. I want you to read this and tell me your honest unbiased opinion.

I honestly would love to see a day an Igbo Governor would appoint a Nigerian of Yoruba or even Ijaw extract as Commissioner just as Lagos did. Oba Akiolu ' s statement is something every Nigerian should be ashamed of and be condemned but to make it sound like Igbos are percecuted in Lagos or any part of the South West is simply playing dangerous politics. Igbos like every other Nigerian ethnic Nationality have contributed to the growth and development of Lagos but they like everyone else also got prosperity in return. Bola Tinubu as Governor went out of his way to appoint an Igbo man as Commissioner in spite of protests from so called sons of the soil. Igbo Lagosians are employed in the state civil service. NOT ONE SINGLE South East state would ever appoint non Igbo Nigerians into top positions in government. Today we have 3 member of the Federal lawmakers of Igbo extraction representing Lagos. Jimmy Agbaje sent out flyers stoking Igbo against Yoruba in the past week but didn't get the same level of condemnation that Akiolu is rightly getting today. Igbos in Let the madness stop.

--Kayode Ogundamisi

.....and this

Afeez Qazeem K Blac wrote:

Dear Igbo people,

Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.

We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU ANGRY WITH IGBOS?

My answers are:
1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

My conclusion:
We have been living together as brothers for years, in peace. You must respect our tradition and institutions.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
If this report is true, and a big 'IF', then I condemn America's meddlesomeness with the strongest possible terms.

I am yet to see the benefit of being allies with USA, we are subjected to all sorts of derision when we seek to visit USA, our environment has been greatly polluted by American oil companies and America abandoned us in our war against terror.GEJ asked you to sell weapons to him , you refused, he bought weapons from Russia you remove him.

My plead to General Buhari is to invest in the future of Nigeria-Let us build our own weapons, cars, planes etc. We have the manpower and the intellect to transform Nigeria. Neither America,UK nor Russia has our best interest at heart, we are just pawns in their game of 'power' chess
don't tell me you are believing this poo?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
millionaireman:
......Plotted for their Puppet to be in control of Nigeria.

Never in modern history had the Western media been so fiercely deployed to tar the image of an African president before and up till the day of a presidential election.

It culminated with an Ambassador of one of the Western countries telling us that the voting technology which Nigeria employed was not even yet available in his home country. By then, he had known who the likely winner would be.
Imagine that. Who was fooled?
puppet you said? Pls go and read about Buhari's govt in 1983-85. Buhari has never been an ally of America or the west, Buhari is a man whose actions profit Nigerians. America needed a strong leader in Nigeria to prevent the spread and escalation of Bokoharam, the problem of Isis is enough cross for the world to carry.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
ikombe:
thieves grin.

Wonder what you will call tinubu beside buhari.

SOPHISTICATED ARMED ROBBER BA.
no one has accused Tinubu of corruption except the govt of GEJ. Sir, are you expecting me an ordinary citizen to challenge Tinubu's alleged corruption case?, and with what evidence do you expect me to do so? The greatest undoings of GEJ is to identify the enemies of Nigeria without having the temerity to fight them. He informed us of the cabal in the oil sector and expect me to fight the cabal for him, is dat not cluelessness?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The what blocked which avenue, there is no claim you people will not make.

How are the whites backing the insurgents through the back channel, any proof to this or this is another market women jist.

When there is a will, there is a way. That is what I was told.

How come the same Jonathan found a means to buy weapons a week after he forced elections postponement, when he discovered he is losing and nothing can change that......

How come the same army that book haram chased into Cameroon have almost taken back all book haram territories within 4 weeks.

How come all these winning of book haram are happening 4 weeks to elections, jona suddenly found his balls, he even visited borno and was putting on army khaki, all in four weeks to elctions.

keep fooling yourself and stay in the fools paradise, Jonathan is not a serious leader.

If the lives of Nigerians matter to him, he would have found a way to get the needed equipment.
your moniker is no different from your reasoning, matured argument. Bravo!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
sammhi:

yes..that is what you were sold or made to believe...every government has its down side.. ..if the sahara reporters, premium times, the nation, punch , daily trust and host of other media bought over by Tinubu made half the noise they made on GEJ on Lagos state, the government would have been sacked since.....it depends on what you are fed with
USA told us how bad sadam was ... we now know the truth.....you will know the truth later
USA told you how bad saddam was. Was saddam good? A man that kills his people at will. Nawa for Una ooo. Always trying to paint America black even when they are doing the right thing.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=24pt]My sincere advice to Jonathan is to react to the words of APC members during the causes of their campaign rallies nationwide to drop the price of petrol per litres to 50 naira or less before finally vacating office. Let us see how they can survive the economy of this nation with that. [/size]
that will further put the nail on his coffin of cluelessness. And you think Nigerians are not wiser now?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
arsetalks:
PDP fans/SE/SS will be happy to read this but what they forget is that America and the UK allowed the citizenry to decide their own fate with their votes.

This technically means the powerhouse duo already knew GEJ's can't win in a free and fair election. They only ensured they put him in a tight corner so as to ensure he does not rig.
don't mind people shouting America here and there as if American citizens took part in the elections.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by aspirebig: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
I said it that they all conspired against him. But no condition is permanent naa, nobody will not be a president for ever either.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by john4aguero: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nayok:
abi, they should consider lazy reader like me.
I can't read that thing unless them de pay me cheesy
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kingspin:
Get a lecturer of political science to educate u.
answer the simple question and stop beating around. What has international politics got to do with Nigerians voting out GEJ? GEJ was voted out simply because of his poor performance and not based on this America conspiracy hogwash. If GEJ had won this election would America had prevented him from manning the affairs of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

While the world wants peace and stability and terrorist such as Boko Haram to be defeated NOT everything is about Nigeria. The vast majority of the developed world does not care about Nigeria in any way. When people here I travel to Nigeria they ask "Oh, is that in Africa?" lol. Not only are conspiracy theories for the 'lunatic fringe' but even if they existed no one would bother with Nigeria.

Jonathan lost because he did not do what he promised. He FAILED to fight corruption, he DID NOT CARE about the Chibok girls, he could not fix power! Governments come, governments go. That is the way of true democracy. To his credit he most resisted efforts to rig and fix the election (apart from the disgraceful events in Rivers).

When Republics/Democrats in the USA or Conservative/Labour/Liberal in the UK or Sinn Fein/Fianna Fáil/Fine Gael in Ireland win or lose an election has the world conspired against them?

Sigh. So many people have so little idea how the world really works! cheesy
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ifezek: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is no man's land as oil is no man's resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned

so now you believe that the oiyel is every one's resources abi? bunch of proud corrupt ingrates
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by mayymayy: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:
America and their politics, they ar only interested in Nations with crude oil eg Libya, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Nigeria. By the tym they dry our oil our eyes will open.
I dedicate this to our fellow Igbo in Lagos. Lagos is no man's land as oil is no man's resourses. Nigeria belongs to all of us. Oba Akiolu be warned

You are very stupid! I'm certain onitsha is for only igbos. You nitwit
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Drone007: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
theorbiters:
The US and UK were particularly said to have completely bought into the anti-Jonathan project following his decision to turn to Russia for purchase of arms, with a diplomat in foreign service saying that it would have been better for Jonathan to completely move over to Russia’s side instead of playing in the middle.
According to him, “whoever advised him to purchase arms from Russia when a real war was on with the United States misled the president. You don’t even do that during the Cold War, let alone during this “Hot War.” There was no way US intelligence circle would forgive a big nation like Nigeria making such diplomatic faux pas.
“These security experts have serious leverage over American presidents. Regardless of any friendship that could be between (American president, Barack) Obama and Jonathan, when such security goons say it is time for a leader of a nation to go, American presidents hardly say no and, obviously, Jonathan had no serious pact with (Russian president, Vladimir) Putin, beyond buying arms.”
Since the presidential election result was announced, President Obama had issued about three press statements on the outcome, Jonathan’s concession and the need for the two leaders to keep preaching peace to their supporters as well as asking that finest democratic ideals should be upheld in the conduct of the April 11 governorship election.
A government source explained that Obama’s unusual interest in the governorship election was borne out of fears that Jonathan might take his frustration of loss out on the process and tamper with it in a way to give his party, which would be in opposition from May 29, an edge in governorship spread by winning as many states as possible.
In days ahead, it was gathered that beyond the phone calls, Jonathan may be visiting the United States as a special guest of Obama which, an insider said, is aimed at retaining him as the face of peace offering to the Niger-Delta, which is feared could become the breeding ground for fifth columnists that would make the nation’s economy unmanageable for Buhari.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/33450-how-world-powers-plotted-jonathan-s-defeat

The international intrigues were damn too obvious from the begining; they weren't hidden at all: John Campbell (the US ambassador to Nigeria during Musa Yar'adua's presidency put out the warning of heaven falling should a northerner not succeed Yar'adua (for double measure, he even went on to couch this American preference in a book); next Obama and Cameron went livid with anger at the Nigerian anti-gay law; soon the Obama admnistration abruptly cut off of America's import of oil from Jonathan's Nigeria; concurrent to that, the regime not only refused to sell critically needed arms to help Jonathan's Nigeria effectively tackle the boko haram insurgency but also barred others within the US' sphere if influence from doing so; on another track, the CNN suddenly but also questionably and absurdly became fixated on Nigeria, sometimes to the point of idiocy (for instance curiously relocating Nigeria's map to West Africa's Mano River axis in their reportage on Ebola in GuineaConakry, Liberia and Sierra Leone; mischievously reporting a terrorist attack in Kenya as having happened in Nigeria, all tiny parts working towards a purpose; frequent deliberate use of the medium's reporters, especially the Sierra Leonean Isha Sesay to insult the intelligence of Nigerians, etc); amidst all these, the emergence of Nigeria's economy as Africa's largest; Jonathan administration's boosting of Nigeria's growing local auto manufacturing capability, among others. I'm reminded that when Washington DC and London unite to go after a foreign leader, it's often not for altruistic reasons; they only do so when they see a leader is getting some things right for his country. For sure, 'happening now' is just the denouement of a complex plot; yet cometh the catharsis.
Stay tuned, Nigeria!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by vareal(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hate Americans. They ar too subtle f my likin.. NW he is out Wot wil they gain. Thank GOD Nigerian ar alart ND wchin. The same tin they wnted to do to netayahu . Let them go on, I certainly blliv in the world governed by Russian. Jonathan shuld hav refused the result ND form aliance wit Russia let me see Wot Americans WL do
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
dasparrow:

Says Nairaland's most narcissistic lunkhead. When we Nigerians are discussing important stuff, you should just shut up. Who is that embassy official that gave an annoying lunkhead like you visa to Nigeria? Please we don't need your kind here! Now run along.

What a stupid and unpleasant fellow. What are you discussing of importance? Some non existent plot? cheesy

Perhaps your comments should address the issue in the thread instead of your own personal prejudices about who is posting!

As for not needing me their, I come at the invitation of you major businesses and organisations. It may just be possible that they know something more than you! grin
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by vareal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's hw obasanjo pays his father land f savin his lif ND givin him a chans to b popular. He invited the international community to make good luck afraid.APC shulid be mindful of him. He has never stopd his divide ND rule game. Das the kind of contribution he can mek. He NW has d chance to nominate soludo as finace minister. This shakle wil soon b broken ND Nigerians WL b free.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by zkasupe: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Run from 419 like Rafiu Abudu. His is a criminal.
His face is attached.
For more about him email zkasupe@yahoo.com

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
mayymayy:

You are very stupid! I'm certain onitsha is for only igbos. You nitwit
Eda ni e
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifezek:

so now you believe that the oiyel is every one's resources abi? bunch of proud corrupt ingrates
wats dis one saying?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
jomoh:

Oh sorry about that. Thought you were trying to whine me.

The thing is you said something about Lagos being a no mans land so I replied with those. I want you to read this and tell me your honest unbiased opinion.

.....and this

JK is campaigning for his personal interest.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayo86:

Am pretty sure you either no educated or you just been ignorant about rhings, firstly what do you understand by state of origin, secondly can you boldly any of the Eastern state is no man's land or have so forgotten the Biafra war?
Nigeria crude oil is from ur tribe abi?
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by babs01(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rexnegro:

Smh
for ur own head
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
5p1naz:

Buhari please dont forget to bring down the import duty on cars...

senseless policy..
Please go back to school and learn economics.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Mrcapability7: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
ednut1:

no he did not, by leaving the gold mines and prime farming lands in the hands of white, shebi mugabe rightly seized farm lands from white settlers , u knw d rest undecided
in SA black got more recognisation and power than whites... Bros dnt badmouth my hero
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by biafranqueen: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Any time America plots against you, it means you're doing something great for your people.

If America likes any govt, it usually means that govt is serving American interest rather than the citizens interest.
History revealed America fights for its interest and not the other way round.

I would hate Buhari if he becomes American stooge and I would like to know what Buhari promised America.

Buhari should not try and repeal the "homosexual" bill, we don't want American style culture here.

We don't want America "Change" here either, look what America "Change" did in Libya, Iraq and Syria.
Well said I wish all Nigerians were this informed!

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by jomoh: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
babs01:

JK is campaigning for his personal interest.

At the detriment of his own people and traditional ruler and that is an example of what Yorubas will call Omo ale (bastard).

We Yorubas will say "ti Ile ba n toro, omo ale ibe ni koti dagba"

if a compound is at peace, the bastard is not yet grown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.