Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,381 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat (62103 Views)

African Countries Happy Over President Jonathan’s Defeat – Obasanjo / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by whytepawn1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
All these things are just mere stories. we are tired of the hardship, the corruption, the unemployment, the inflation... the list goes on. I believe to a great extent that the out come of the elections is the collective will of the people.
spare us all the sermon and stories.....
Jonathan should be commended, his Pacific nature and " not too ambitious " personality has led us to this watershed in our nation's history.

3 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by chrisdstar: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChangeisHere:
If true then we should all be thankful to these countries from saving Nigeria from Jonathan and his corrupt government

At the end of it all, Nigerians themselves removed Jonathan from power. God bless Nigerians

Are you sure you understood the write-up above?

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by 9jatatafo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This story na wash joor! Obama and David Cameron for come vote na. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by chuks87(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Jonathan lost because Nigerians wanted change. In 2011 he was voted in cos he promised fresh air. but rather than giving us the promised fresh air, he opened all the suck away pits in otueke and unleashed the bad odour on us. Now we needed change cos we cannot continue to inhale that bad and smelly odour for another 4 years. It had nothing 2 do with d international community.
haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by theorbiters: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The king of Jordan cancelled an international event just because one jodanian was killed by isis.

He flew home and the next day to give moral support to his army, he joined them at the naval base to boost their morale.

Leadership comes with responsibility, great power comes with great sacrifice. if you are not ready to be a leader, then stay out of power.

if I was the one, this is what I would have done.

I would have moved to the nearest barack to the location, gather the soldiers, ask them what they need, provide it immediately even if I have to use aso rock entertainment budget to get the need equipment and finally I will address all Nigerians and explain to them the lives of the students is more important than any political rally.

that is what a leader does my friend
Are you not listening or reading or seeing?? Christ!!!
Where would he get the arms to equip the soldiers? The fvcking whites blocked all avenues!!!!
The fvcking whites backed the insurgents through it back channel. Are you not in this country??!!!

And who says he did encourage the soldiers? Who says he did go to see them??!!!

Honestly, stop this selectively blindness and reason with ur eyes and senses open

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
theorbiters:

With political forces in the nation led by former President Olusegun Obasanjo reportedly concluded on getting him out at all cost, the western world, particularly the United States and the United Kingdom, were said to have been persuaded into the project on two main planks; corruption and insecurity.

I am very confident the whole article is true.

I could see and feel it, and I was hinting it months ago.

GEJ was already regarded as a foool internationally.

Apart from corruption and insecurity, other reasons why the West wanted to see his back was:

- Gross incompetence.
- Reaction and insensitivity to the Chibok girls and their families.
- Signing the anti-homosexual bill.

I knew the cretin was toast considering all that.

If Nairaland's search function was any good, I would have referred back to some months ago when I stated this foool would lose and become internationally and locally irrelevant because of the homosexual bill and his incompetence.

But I said it again recently: https://www.nairaland.com/2226845/jonathan-wins-bayelsa/2#32171582

The only way he could have fought these Western forces was if he had performed and was competent. But we all know he is dumb, slow, clueless and lacks strong will or good intentions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The king of Jordan cancelled an international event just because one jodanian was killed by isis.

He flew home and the next day to give moral support to his army, he joined them at the naval base to boost their morale.

Leadership comes with responsibility, great power comes with great sacrifice. if you are not ready to be a leader, then stay out of power.

if I was the one, this is what I would have done.

I would have moved to the nearest barack to the location, gather the soldiers, ask them what they need, provide it immediately even if I have to use aso rock entertainment budget to get the need equipment and finally I will address all Nigerians and explain to them the lives of the students is more important than any political rally.

that is what a leader does my friend
So right on point. Bush was in a primary school in Florida when the twin towers was hit by terrorists, and he left immediately when that was brought to his attention. GEJ was not that attentive to the masses. Good riddance to him and his fellow looters. Nigeria deserves better .

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ikombe: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
MrNL:
spare me d trash talk ,dude plotted his own defeat,how u go carry thieves along with u??
thieves grin.

Wonder what you will call tinubu beside buhari.

SOPHISTICATED ARMED ROBBER BA.

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nigerians voted massively for Buhari in preference to Jonathan and Western Leaders helped in persuading him to accept defeat in order to avert a bloody crises situation.

Shouldn't we be thankful to them

2 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by kobonaire(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
The stûpidity and nonsensical nature of this thread is beyond words .

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by chronique(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
This aint no secret at all. Most of the allegations of corruption and his refusal/inability to quell boko haram,were the tools they used in turning the masses against him. I noticed that the moment America came into Nigeria to share intelligence with us,coincided with the time boko haram stepped up their bombings and killings. I personally suspect they must have been sharing intelligence with boko haram;it's not impossible. They did it with the taliban insurgents against the Afghan and Russian forces,in 1979 and that was how the monster,bin laden was created. I won't be surprised if they even have a hand in Chibok girls kidnap;remember how quick the borno state govt was,in running to America for help? Remember how He kept running down the presidency to the American govt? A whole lot would soon come into limelight soon.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by sammhi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChangeisHere:
If true then we should all be thankful to these countries from saving Nigeria from Jonathan and his corrupt government

At the end of it all, Nigerians themselves removed Jonathan from power. God bless Nigerians

obviously you are the son of Oba of Lagos..if not, tell me which government of Nigeria was not corrupt.? and then in your narrow minded mind , your APC are saints? right ...son of a deluded mind

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Don't expect too much from buhari, he is not a magician

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by 2helpu(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
We trusted God for CHANGE and God answered us, simple. God can use anything, persons or circumstances to fulfill His promise.

All Glory, Honor, Majesty and Dominion belong to our God who reigns in the affairs of men.

Lets continue to pray for more positive CHANGES in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Israel5(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Shebi dem don rest now wey dem don put person wey dem go d remote abi. Ok ooo
In other news
abeg tell dem. im just tired of these jonathan this and that. d puppet has won oya lets see how tins wil go.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by paranorman(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
thefakestan:
We'll keep seeing more of this

One thing is for sure there is no positive change in APC,
Maybe a Change for something else, because all I see is recycled greedy politicians that got us in this mess, trying to continue the same trend.
I tell you!
what will get me pained is if Buhari becomes a tool of neocolonialism in the hands on the western powers.

one thing that comes to mind is the trade deal that GEJ helped pulled off. Buhari must not sign nothing not in the interest of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by NewNigeriaMind: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
theorbiters:

Are you not listening or reading or seeing?? Christ!!!
Where would he get the arms to equip the soldiers? The fvcking whites blocked all avenues!!!!
The fvcking whites backed the insurgents through it back channel. Are you not in this country??!!!

And who says he did encourage the soldiers? Who says he did go to see them??!!!

Honestly, stop this selectively blindness and reason with ur eyes and senses open

The what blocked which avenue, there is no claim you people will not make.

How are the whites backing the insurgents through the back channel, any proof to this or this is another market women jist.

When there is a will, there is a way. That is what I was told.

How come the same Jonathan found a means to buy weapons a week after he forced elections postponement, when he discovered he is losing and nothing can change that......

How come the same army that book haram chased into Cameroon have almost taken back all book haram territories within 4 weeks.

How come all these winning of book haram are happening 4 weeks to elections, jona suddenly found his balls, he even visited borno and was putting on army khaki, all in four weeks to elctions.

keep fooling yourself and stay in the fools paradise, Jonathan is not a serious leader.

If the lives of Nigerians matter to him, he would have found a way to get the needed equipment.

3 Likes

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Burger01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
5p1naz:

Buhari please dont forget to bring down the import duty on cars...

senseless policy..
Thank you o jire. Na that one concern me pass. smiley
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by mcprince32(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
@mod "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM". this is your last warning. If u dare remove my post again, something terrible will happen uncontrolably to you.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by sammhi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Made to believe or what is the fact that even a blind man can see.

Jonathan records on anticorruption is abysmal

Jonathan record on providing security is no better.

A president that goes to dance shoki at a really 24 hours after students were killed in their hostel has no business being in governance.
yes..that is what you were sold or made to believe...every government has its down side.. ..if the sahara reporters, premium times, the nation, punch , daily trust and host of other media bought over by Tinubu made half the noise they made on GEJ on Lagos state, the government would have been sacked since.....it depends on what you are fed with
USA told us how bad sadam was ... we now know the truth.....you will know the truth later

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Louislewis: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=24pt]My sincere advice to Jonathan is to react to the words of APC members during the causes of their campaign rallies nationwide to drop the price of petrol per litres to 50 naira or less before finally vacating office. Let us see how they can survive the economy of this nation with that. [/size]

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Mrcapability7: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
ednut1:
politics of this world is about selfish interest, America and its step brother engineer wars all over the world for resouces and sales of amunition. but weda jonathan or buhari, the will of the west will be done u can ask mugabe or gadaffi, if u do not lick the white mans a$$ like Mandela nothing for u as an african country grin, so this ur story na crap
wat is this one saying did mandela bowed down to white people
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by domejike(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
ChangeisHere:

i sure say wen u de school, na u de carry class for head. Have u ever seen america protect any country's interest witout first protecting theirs? 'Olodo'!
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by NewNigeriaMind: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
sammhi:

yes..that is what you were sold or made to believe...every government has its down side.. ..if the sahara reporters, premium times, the nation, punch , daily trust and host of other media bought over by Tinubu made half the noise they made on GEJ on Lagos state, the government would have been sacked since.....it depends on what you are fed with
USA told us how bad sadam was ... we now know the truth.....you will know the truth later

Ordinary armed robbery in lekki see the way the government responded.

Take the Ebola case also, see the way fashola responded, even went as far as holding the victims after they were cured to show people they are no longer sick. That is what a leader does my friend. You don't need a media house to tell you when your government have your interest at heart.

take the fire out break in the markets, the next morning fashola will be the first to visit the victims to show them he cares.

Jonathan did not even believe 200 girls where taken until months after. If not of international community the man wouldn't have believed it actually happened.

Please jonathan is a bad product, nobody will buy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by hitleraldof(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
madridguy:
Jonathan caused the whole issue himself. We Voted for him only for him to tell us that some " CABAL " are bigger than the masses.
ofcourse ey re.Ey just gave u a new president dat would dance to eir rythem
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by fm7070: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
America has never been a good friend to any country they are not milking
Once you are wise, or try to be wise, they will turn their back against you.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mrcapability7:
wat is this one saying did mandela bowed down to white people
no he did not, by leaving the gold mines and prime farming lands in the hands of white, shebi mugabe rightly seized farm lands from white settlers , u knw d rest undecided
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Orikinla(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
sleekp1:
Any time America plots against you, it means you're doing something great for your people.

If America likes any govt, it usually means that govt is serving American interest rather than the citizens interest.
History revealed America fights for its interest and not the other way round.

I would hate Buhari if he becomes American stooge and I would like to know what Buhari promised America.

Buhari should not try and repeal the "homosexual" bill, we don't want American style culture here.

We don't want America "Change" here either, look what America "Change" did in Libya, Iraq and Syria.

[size=18pt]The US likes anyone who hates corruption and drug dealers and that is why the US government has actually liked GMB since his days as a military head of state.[/size]
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by arsetalks(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
PDP fans/SE/SS will be happy to read this but what they forget is that America and the UK allowed the citizenry to decide their own fate with their votes.

This technically means the powerhouse duo already knew GEJ's can't win in a free and fair election. They only ensured they put him in a tight corner so as to ensure he does not rig.

1 Like

Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ordinary armed robbery in lekki see the way the government responded.

Take the Ebola case also, see the way fashola responded, even went as far as holding the victims after they were cured to show people they are no longer sick. That is what a leader does my friend. You don't need a media house to tell you when your government have your interest at heart.

take the fire out break in the markets, the next morning fashola will be the first to visit the victims to show them he cares.

Jonathan did not even believe 200 girls where taken until months after. If not of international community the man wouldn't have believed it actually happened.

Please jonathan is a bad product, nobody will buy.

Exactly.

If not that the international community too interest in the story, these fuuktard through Abati and his other cretinous spokesmen would have continued lying to the nation that it never happened and it is all APC propaganda like they first claimed.
Re: How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat by jantavanta(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
If this report is true, and a big 'IF', then I condemn America's meddlesomeness with the strongest possible terms.

I am yet to see the benefit of being allies with USA, we are subjected to all sorts of derision when we seek to visit USA, our environment has been greatly polluted by American oil companies and America abandoned us in our war against terror.GEJ asked you to sell weapons to him , you refused, he bought weapons from Russia you remove him.

My plead to General Buhari is to invest in the future of Nigeria-Let us build our own weapons, cars, planes etc. We have the manpower and the intellect to transform Nigeria. Neither America,UK nor Russia has our best interest at heart, we are just pawns in their game of 'power' chess

Igniting our so-called Civil War, we were their pawns in their game of 'power' chess, because of their struggle for the control of Petroleum. As long as we import our Gods from them, we shall remain their pawns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.