Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (69074 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Photo: Yoruba People Can Greet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

You see why i said Nigerian unseriousness is very tough to get rid of? grin

With dry fasting, prayers, anointing oil, and mid night prayers, all the spirit of un-seriousness will be sent to the lagoon and Atlantic ocean grin grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
shinejackie:

Thanks, l know you will keep to your word... cheesy
Ayam a woman of my word grin

Add efo riro to the mix, with eja kika...

Dayuuum! cheesy
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gracyel:

Lemme be the judge of that. Give me a few minutes...
I was only joking cheesy
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Ayam a woman of my word grin

Add efo riro to the mix, with eja kika...

Dayuuum! cheesy

Thank you and thank you cheesy wink
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
shinejackie:

Thank you and thank you cheesy wink
You're welcome you're welcome tongue wink
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eyop:

cheesy grin grin Ishilove, the consignment has finally arrived.
I'm coming over sharpaly grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by bayulll01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol cheesy. This thing have been blown out of proportion as if the Igbos can just install Agbage. Relax...Quote me anywhere, Even if all the unborn Igbo babies of Lagos vote for Agbage he will still lose. Much brouhaha was made during the Presidential election too. The PDP would be making a grave mistake turning this into a Yoruba vs Igbo thing... Soon the party affiliation wouldn't matter and Agbage would have to choose between his own ethnicity or that of the igbos.

No mind them that's what I always tell them,the vote of epe will neutralized all their vote,I want ambode to proffer stiffer measure to checkmate immigrant so we won't have all theses rubbish again

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Eyop: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I'm coming over sharpaly grin

Good but remember na swimming kits oh wink
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by segedoo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]RUBBISH[/size]

Nice Painting on the wall of ur DP!

U're quite bold babes. I like that.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eyop:

Good but remember na swimming kits oh wink
I'm fully kitted
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ngozi24(f): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Them don open moniker datch am igbo name, sad ugly folks, be always begging attache. The desperation is real.

Keep stalking me. Looking for a girlfriend. Please try next door.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by jevic(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Igbos no de carry last.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ekeke1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Indeed, we are happy people.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sai Ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'll vote for APC bcoz PDP will mismanage lagos the way they did in Aso Rock. Sai Ambode. Sai APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by neyur: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mprex:
i dont understand undecided

This thread is far beyond ur understanding..kindly use wapkid.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Gracyel(f): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I was only joking cheesy
Its mutual...lolzz
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by richidinho(m): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]RUBBISH[/size]

This person is a Ghost
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by princessdairies(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mprex:
i dont understand undecided
Lol..ur brain dey tick anticlockwise!! cry kiss
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Cashio(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:
grin Creatively funny. grin

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.
somenone should pls help send dis guy back to yabaleft where he is receiving treatment......tnks

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Scatterboss(m): 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
That must be scatter boss going to look for the Nnewi girl he is dating in his dream..... undecided

Lolzzz. Going to look for you....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:

you mean the guy on your profile is attractive? Have you had stroke before

Lol, put ur pic up, let's see how easy u are on our eyes!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by midephresh1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by teasel: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.

Typical bullshit from a dumbo.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by richidinho(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
KISSING

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by oluamid(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
love is blind

No language or tribe 4 love

Forget that thing.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by 9cbaby(f): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
God bless 9ja, God bless me.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by dannywhyte(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
hensben:
That's why I love my oba..the great oba of Benin kingdom...obi of onitcha and this oba of Lagos are money driving kinsmen.
oba gha to kpehe....
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by dancoolD(m): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
The greatest disease to humanity is war, it destroy nation, family and religious so run away frm it. don't pray that Igbo and Yoruba to war, one Nigeria we stand
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Ewizard(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:

your mother should regret not aborting you...
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
does this mean dat igbo gals are now mamiwater? undecided
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Igwe9(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:

You are a fool for making this statement.

You applauded Donjazz for making such a dumb comments and you capping it up by being insulting.

Yeah, tell me your friends and I will tell you the time of person you are.

And for Donjazzy, his unpopularity has just begun, when next he is compared with Dbanj you'd see how his ass would be wipe with no baody coming to his aids.

Anu mpama di ka ya.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.