Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (69073 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Photo: Yoruba People Can Greet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by kayalla(f): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I tell you. Nigerians are the most unserious set of people in the world cheesy

I tell u
We just make fun of everything.
See this orubebe and jega has turned to some series of joke. Chai our sense of humor is unbuyable.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by christaddicted: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mprex:
i dont understand undecided

Really? Guess u don't base in Naija. Even me wey dey outside gan grab wella.
Xtramural class wil help wit Lalastic.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by shepherdnoble: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
To calm frayed nerves... cheesy
IDIOT!!!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by shepherdnoble: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
mumu talk!!!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by hensben(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
dannywhyte:

oba gha to kpehe....
Ise!!!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Neplusultra(f): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
SurePresident:
grin Creatively funny. grin

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.

U only succeeded in exposing ur stupidity. Little wonder ur deranged brain has expired.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by ArodeTsolaye: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2015
niceeric:

y are u so bitter?

go get yourself a Yoruba guy already!

She is yoruba.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by hollypagan: 1:10am On Apr 08, 2015
imagine i allow my sister to marry yoruba man God forbid ,i trust my father wht he can do
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by niceeric(m): 1:13am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

She is yoruba.
but she wrote like a non-yoruba especially in response to this post of mine u responded to....she could b of mixed ethnicity anyway who knows?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by DozieInc(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.

initiallly you were making sense, but mid-speech the SCREWS in your oblongata just fell off..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by ArodeTsolaye: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2015
niceeric:

but she wrote like a non-yoruba especially in response to this post of mine u responded to....she could b of mixed ethnicity anyway who knows?

People should always spare a little time read post history of people they are quoting if you really waant to know he/she. Read her post history she is the most vicious anti-Igbo lady of yoruba descent on NL( after we cured desola's madness).
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by isalegan2: 5:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2286845_optimist691450_jpeg_jpegeb48e118c561a174ead108e70321f309

NobleG1:
My Honorable Ndigbo in Lagos,

If you're looking for where to buy scuba diving equipment and oxygen to prepare against oba's threat. Go to;

#[size=14pt]122 Amadioha Kugbuo oba street,
Ikeja, Lagos.[/size]

Below are the products we have in stock.

grin grin grin grin cheesy OMG! Is it wrong to laugh at this? cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

You are a fool and a fool you will remain.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Igbo nation will rise again!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by YoungLilFranco(m): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2015
apholaryn:
lol..sum wayre go soon come end d fun wit dem tribal prejudice..crazy ppl.
......SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by YoungLilFranco(m): 6:11am On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

.....You either did not go to school or you are below 16 years old?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Raymondgabriel(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

yeah! From your comment, you re not a tribalist! So you come online here to make a disparaging comment about a particular tribe just because you re not from there! If you re a graduate, shame to you because you didnt learn anytin from school!!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

who told you igbos are being hated by yoruba's, I'm yoruba and i like igbos even more than some of my yoruba brothers, please stop generalising #embraceunity
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by apholaryn: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2015
YoungLilFranco:
......SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
should I type slowly? u can't comprehend?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Kriptic: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Nosyke:
The hustle is real mehn
Lmao @ nwanne if we no see before saturday, ka odibazie na lagoon. grin grin grin grin

How do people come up with such jokes?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
angry Are you calling me a fish?

Scatterboss:

Lolzzz. Going to look for you....
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Slave from a tribe of tribalistic animals,your northern masters don't even like you...they call you their ass lickers and slaves which the Igbos have refused to be. My Hausa colleague described you people as the devil who should be dined with using a long spoon..Igbos don't beg for love or friendship so swerve!
You yorubas will die soon of Igbophobia tongue
Igbo this......Igbo that.......na so madness dey start.
Don jazzy is not Igbo and will never be...so shut your dirty mouth...

SurePresident:

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nosyke(m): 9:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Kriptic:

Lmao @ nwanne if we no see before saturday, ka odibazie na lagoon. grin grin grin grin

How do people come up with such jokes?

Nwanne ehn, I don laff taya. But then, one has to give it up for Nigerians, when life gives us Lemons, we always make Lemonades out of it, such wonderful characteristics.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by cevek11: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
I await Nollywood...
Lagoon Love
Love and the Lagoon
Even the Lagoon can't stop us.
Into the Lagoon... grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by mikeczay: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
igbos are synonymous with idiocy. should we arrange another pogrom 4 this bastards?
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Scatterboss(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
angry Are you calling me a fish?

Lolzzz. You are more than a fish tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Scatterboss(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Slave from a tribe of tribalistic animals,your northern masters don't even like you...they call you their ass lickers and slaves which the Igbos have refused to be. My Hausa colleague described you people as the devil who should be dined with using a long spoon..Igbos don't beg for love or friendship so swerve!
You yorubas will die soon of Igbophobia tongue
Igbo this......Igbo that.......na so madness dey start.
Don jazzy is not Igbo and will never be...so shut your dirty mouth...

Wahala gurl. Chai

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Burger01(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ishilove:

You are very welcome to my church. Prepare for 3 days dry fast. You know Nigerian unseriousness is very hard to get rid of. They are wickedly wicked and badly bad. grin grin
3 days dry fast! Girl, he be like say we go meet inside lagoon. cheesy
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by NobleG1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
isalegan2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy OMG! Is it wrong to laugh at this? cheesy grin grin grin

Yes you can. smiley
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by obi123: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
SurePresident:

calm down honey , lifes too short , have some fennel tea
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hehehehe na you be my mentor na cheesy

Scatterboss:

Wahala gurl. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.