Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You (4188 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters / Police To Investigate Wike Over Audio Tape / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Rose2014: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
PabloAfricanus:
Funny how some people have double standards and don't even know it.
I thought the Igbos have no respect for elders and constituted authority?
Guess who would have been the first to react if the Igbo leaders had started by throwing it back at the Oba to his face and in his palace?
You're all applauding them for respectfully accepting BS calmly and even laughing over it!
In less than typical Igbo version, they showed sophistication by not reacting and taking the awesome insult in good faith.
Now some of ya are even tagging the Oba a victim of the Igbo's trap for releasing clips and tapes!
Haba hypocrisy!
Would u have preferred one of them engaging the Oba in a tackle or slaps? Or replying him in like words there and then?
You guys should get a grip!
As for the Igbos...it is not bravery to be a strong man in another man's house while becoming a stranger in your homeland. If there was ever a time to look eastward and start strategizing its now! Except ofcourse you enjoy being the butt of jokes and insults from all and sundry.

You're right dearie, they were just laughing at his ignorance
Ever wondered why they caught him on tape and published to the world making it an international disgrace for grandpa?

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by aderonila18: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Obviously there is more to this incidence than pdp would have us believe angry
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Oh shat up! We are talking about the Eze's response here. Why are you so determined to be used as a pawn? Can't you see even in the video that they were all laughing?

Is the Eze's response not included in the video I posted?

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Texcoco(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

You called it a no mans land, Now you are saying someone else dey home?
Mumu was the meeting held in your house or Akiolu's house??

2 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
Why won't they laugh and pretend?? Who dey home?...Is it not the foolish man who who shows his cards too early? Abi you want the Oba to bundle all of them straight to the lagoon from his palace? Shey, you give them life jackets ni?
Yet u called Yoruba people coward

5 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by aderonila18: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
We must find out the full gist of what happened, clearly the video and audio released yesterday were edited to make the issue look a certain way
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by PabloAfricanus(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
aderonila18:
We must find out the full gist of what happened, clearly the video and audio released yesterday were edited to make the issue look a certain way
If u must be a phoool...atleast be an honest one.
It will make u look good...try it.

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
I am an ediot
cool
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Mamatee07: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is beginning to look like a set up lipsrsealed clearly there is more to the story. Those Igbo leaders don't sound like anyone was threatening them, obvious they have a good relationship and may have had an understanding.

Seun, front page

4 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Texcoco(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
yemaldo:

Yet u called Yoruba people coward
Even a coward in igbo tradition deserves full right to express himself in his own house....normal igbo protocol.

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by sammyj: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
You see why the youth should shift our swords and build this country together, our leaders and rulers are busy scamming us why we get angry unnecessarily here. Abeg second base jareee !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by doctokwus: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
Were u people expecting the Igbo Ezes to storm out or reply the oba there and then?Of course it won't happen.In human nature, sometimes when someone insults you in his/her domain,you laff over it there but inside of you u feel hurt and only express your grievances at your own comfort zone.
Nobody should rationalize what d Oba has done,using whatever excuse. He erred bigtime and has not only belittled himself but has most importantly belittled the throne he sits on,because another oba would sit on that same throne after him.
However, rational Ibos would still vote for ambode for these reasons:
(1) With APC at the centre,there is dat golden opportunity now opened for Lagos to reap the full benefits of also having an APC state government.In this sense businesses and entrepreuneural spirit would prosper.
(2)There is absolutely no guarantee that Agbaje would offer the Ibos any better deal.He has just found in d foolish statements of d oba,an avenue to score cheap political points,similar to what GEJ was doing in his campaigns,trying to weep up tribal and ethnic sentiments.
Which guarantee is there for eg that the new set of agberos,LGA touts,market union leaders and other money extorting PDP agents under an Agbaje led govt would not be worse than those presently empowered by d APC?
This one is d case of d devil you know being far better than d satan you barely have had any dealings with.
Oba Akiolu is just d product of a politically enthroned royal father not suited for d esteemed crown he wears and his actions and utterances should not be excused by any sane person.

3 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by PabloAfricanus(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mamatee07:
This is beginning to look like a set up lipsrsealed clearly there is more to the story. Those Igbo leaders don't sound like anyone was threatening them, obvious they have a good relationship and may have had an understanding.

Seun, front page
Think I agree with you, the Oba is a victim!
Who knows if one of the so-called Eze's is a Nollywood script writer...and wrote the script and stylishly coerced
the Oba into reading it after their video man shouted "action"?
And I'm even beginning to believe they dressed the Oba up to look like one of their Igwes in Nollywood movies...you know...for the video shoot thingy.
Right?

3 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by kendrick9(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
silverdam:
So who's the coward now? If they can't fight oba in his palace, they are coward.

Look, the obas doesn't mean all what he said. Its all jest and the Eze know this, so I don't know why you guys are falling for this cheap error.
oh stfu u gay gay....how dare u call them cowards?.. u ought to be spending 14yrs in jail right now.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Caracta(f): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin

Shut up already!

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by silverdam(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
kendrick9:
oh stfu u gay gay....how dare u call them cowards?.. u ought to be spending 14yrs in jail right now.
Well, after you follow the igbos to drown inside the Lagoon.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by VANHELLSING: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Way out of proportion. Come to think of it, in the video of the speech we saw the Igbos there clapping for the Oba. Meaning they were all goofing around, so this tape is not very surprising. I always knew something was fishy somewhere.
Shut up stinking wh.ore. Tell ur Bastard AKIOLU that before this year runs out that he will meet his waterloo.....useless tribe
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by PointB: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
PabloAfricanus:
Funny how some people have double standards and don't even know it.
I thought the Igbos have no respect for elders and constituted authority?
Guess who would have been the first to react if the Igbo leaders had started by throwing it back at the Oba to his face and in his palace?
You're all applauding them for respectfully accepting BS calmly and even laughing over it!
In less than typical Igbo version, they showed sophistication by not reacting and taking the awesome insult in good faith.
Now some of ya are even tagging the Oba a victim of the Igbo's trap for releasing clips and tapes!
Haba hypocrisy!
Would u have preferred one of them engaging the Oba in a tackle or slaps? Or replying him in like words there and then?
You guys should get a grip!
As for the Igbos...it is not bravery to be a strong man in another man's house while becoming a stranger in your homeland. If there was ever a time to look eastward and start strategizing its now! Except ofcourse you enjoy being the butt of jokes and insults from all and sundry.

Well said!

2 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by omololu2020(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Texcoco:
Why won't they laugh and pretend?? Who dey home?...Is it not the foolish man who who shows his cards too early? Abi you want the Oba to bundle all of them straight to the lagoon from his palace? Shey, you give them life jackets ni?
so u mean dey couldn't challenge d oba in his presence,but nah for internet una go dey form voltron?

3 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by omololu2020(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

You're right dearie, they were just laughing at his ignorance
Ever wondered why they caught him on tape and published to the world making it an international disgrace for grandpa?
u are a stup1d fool if u don't know dos ibo leaders are notin but coward,,,but u can mak ursef happy by finkin dey wia laffin at his ignorance sha,u can't challenge a oba in his palace,but u wan challenge yorubas in lagos.awon arindi grin

3 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Rose2014: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
omololu2020:
u are a stup1d fool if u don't know dos ibo leaders are notin but coward,,,but u can mak ursef happy by finkin dey wia laffin at his ignorance sha,u can't challenge a oba in his palace,but u wan challenge yorubas in lagos.awon arindi grin
Gini ka Onye nke a sikwanu o na-ako?

2 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by omololu2020(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rose2014:

Gini ka Onye nke a sikwanu o na-ako?
kini eleyin so undecided
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by jmoore(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
This matter don tire me abeg.

This should be a lesson to traditional rulers and politicians to watch their utterances, in order not to incite hatred and violence.

The response by Eze Ndigbo in the tape won't change anything. The damage has been done already.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Sweetlemon(f): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Sweetlemon, nne kedu Ije? How are you and yours? Just thought to inform you that belittle is a single word.

Thanks dear. Correction taken.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Sweetlemon(f): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Shut up stinking wh.ore. Tell ur Bastard AKIOLU that before this year runs out that he will meet his waterloo.....useless tribe

Useless tribe? I guess you thought I'm yoruba. Well FYI I am a Calabar babe. Bloody ethnic irritant!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by mrmetoo1: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let's tell ourselves the truth, you don't laugh if someone is abusing you or your family even if you're in their house. Imagine someone abusing your father and your mother and you're laughing because you're in their house, that doesn't make sense. It's either they took it as a joke or they're cowards and is as much to blame for the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by VANHELLSING: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Useless tribe? I guess you thought I'm yoruba. Well FYI I am a Calabar babe. Bloody ethnic irritant!
Pathetic!, how did I condescend this low to banter words with a nonentity from an unknown tribe, bloody dog eating lesser being. Thank ur stars that this is a faceless forum, had it been in real life, woe betide me to exchange words with a mere calabar girl or come ten feet close to a calabar girl.....Dog eater undecided : embarassed
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Sweetlemon(f): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Pathetic!, how did I condescend this low to banter words with a nonentity from an unknown tribe, bloody dog eating lesser being. Thank ur stars that this is a faceless forum, had it been in real life, woe betide me to exchange words with a mere calabar girl or come ten feet close to a calabar girl.....Dog eater undecided : embarassed

It's because of hopeless Igbos like you that your tribe will wait ages before you smell even vice Presidency. After spewing all this hate on other tribes and get marginalized you will later start crying victim. Bloody leperous tribalist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by VANHELLSING: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sweetlemon:

It's because of hopeless. Igbos like you that your tribe will wait ages before you smell even vice Presidency. After spewing all thishate onother tribes and get marginalized you willlaterstart crying victim. Bloody leperous tribalist!
What a pathetic ignoramus with a brain & memory of an ant. Well, since u have joined the bandwagon of hatefilled Southwest in their ignorant & vaccuous rant against the almighty igbos, I will treat u like one. And should I remind an amnesia patient like u that IGBO nation has both produced the president & vice president of this damn country in different occasions, infact, the only tribe or ethnicity yet to occupy that seat is the calabar people.

Poor calabar girl, I don't blame u, It's the faceless nature of this forum that gave u the gut to talk to a free born igbo person like me...anyway, enjoy the euphoria while it last cos ur type don't come across my type everyday.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by ArodeTsolaye: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:
[s]
What a pathetic ignoramus with a brain & memory of an ant. Well, since u have joined the bandwagon of hatefilled Southwest in their ignorant & vaccuous rant against the almighty igbos, I will treat u like one. And should I remind an amnesia patient like u that IGBO nation has both produced the president & vice president of this damn country in different occasions, infact, the only tribe or ethnicity yet to occupy that seat is the calabar people.

Poor calabar girl, I don't blame u, It's the faceless nature of this forum that gave u the gut to talk to a free born igbo person like me...anyway, enjoy the euphoria while it last cos ur type don't come across my type everyday.[/s]

Nonsense! stop creating enemies for us in the East. We've co-existed with Efiks and Ibibios for centuries without issues. We won't allow uncouth people like you destroy us in this country. They are proud Easterners and we are related. Stop being fo.o.li.sh. Count you teeth with your tongue. Enough!. You are a probably yorubaman trying to create problems as usual.

@Sweetlemon he doesn't speak for Igbos. He's yoruba.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Sweetlemon:

It's because of hopeless Igbos like you that your tribe will wait ages before you smell even vice Presidency. After spewing all this hate on other tribes and get marginalized you will later start crying victim. Bloody leperous tribalist!

Lol. I had fun reading as you both exchanged words. VANHELLSING abeg, e haf do.

Dog eater and tribalist. Chaii...
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Sweetlemon(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Nonsense! stop creating enemies for us in the East. We've co-existed with Efiks and Ibibios for centuries without issues. We won't allow uncouth people like you destroy us in this country. They are proud Easterners and we are related. Stop being fo.o.li.sh. Count you teeth with your tongue. Enough!. You are a probably yorubaman trying to create problems as usual.

@Sweetlemon he doesn't speak for Igbos. He's yoruba.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I have a lot of correct Igbo friends. I'm not offended.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member / 2012 Subsidy Protest: Read Text Of President Jonathan’s Broadcast / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.