Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You (4201 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Audio Tape With Akon Ikpeme Released By Sahara Reporters / Police To Investigate Wike Over Audio Tape / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by yeebhoes: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Nonsense! stop creating enemies for us in the East. We've co-existed with Efiks and Ibibios for centuries without issues. We won't allow uncouth people like you destroy us in this country. They are proud Easterners and we are related. Stop being fo.o.li.sh. Count you teeth with your tongue. Enough!. You are a probably yorubaman trying to create problems as usual.

@Sweetlemon he doesn't speak for Igbos. He's yoruba.

You are a big fool for denying your kinsmen. Everyone can now see that you people are cursed and foolish, see the dolt attacking the lady over nothing. You guys need to stop creating enemies and insulting every tribe.

1 Like

Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by VANHELLSING: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Nonsense! stop creating enemies for us in the East. We've co-existed with Efiks and Ibibios for centuries without issues. We won't allow uncouth people like you destroy us in this country. They are proud Easterners and we are related. Stop being fo.o.li.sh. Count you teeth with your tongue. Enough!. You are a probably yorubaman trying to create problems as usual.

@Sweetlemon he doesn't speak for Igbos. He's yoruba.
Your delusion knows no bound, in ur foolishness to defend that who.re from calabar u ended up displaying ur crass idiocy & ignorance on the fact that sweetlemon is an igbo hater who always side the yorubas, whenever there's quarrel between igbos & yorubas on this forum. Go through her post & come back & tell me what u observe.

As for ur ignorance on my igboness, I have nothing to prove to a cretin like u.
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by VANHELLSING: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
yeebhoes:

You are a big fool for denying your kinsmen. Everyone can now see that you people are cursed and foolish, see the dolt attacking the lady over nothing. You guys need to stop creating enemies and insulting every tribe.
And the born coward is here, have u rescued ilorin from the grip of abokii fulani, from desert north?
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by lifeisshort1: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dis shld be on fp
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by spiralwedge(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
APC is supposed to ignore PDP campaign of ethnic propaganda. The truth is that, all the igbos votes alone in Lagos is not enough to bring anybody in.

What I do not understand is if Agbaje is Igbo. if Agbaje is not Igbo, all this is just lame.

For crying out loud, there are people from all tribes in Lagos. why is a particular non-indigenous tribe feeling too important?
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Actually I have a lot of correct Igbo friends. I'm not offended.
Where re u from?
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Konquest: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2021
Sweetlemon:
I just got hold of this audio tape of the Eze's response to the Oba's Lagoon speech.

My Goodness! These people are seriously playing with our heads. When it comes to politics and politicians always look far beneath the surface before you cast judgment.

https://m.soundcloud.com/chxta-bee/eze-ndi-igbo-response-mp3
Re: This Audio Tape Of The Eze Ndigbo Might Interest You by Konquest: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2021
AgentMS:

When we call them emotional human beings, they always refute it. This is a classical example.

People should endeavour to listen to what is posted here and deduce the atmosphere and in the context in which Oba's statement was made.

PDP deliberately twisted the whole story to play on the emotions of the unsuspecting ibos.
Mad cool throwback!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria / Welcome To 21st Century Where Women Are Pantless; Presidents Are Restless!! See / SS/SE Need Deep Seaport Not Calabar To Lagos Rail. Give Us Deep Seaport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.