Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa (1917 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / Experiences Of Nigerians Living In London / 3m Nigerians Living Illegally In UK – Senate Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by WisePer: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
I am a Telecom Professional and currently on an official assignment at Vodacom, Bellville, Cape town South Africa. I currently stay at Town Lodge Hotel.
I am interesting in meeting Responsible Nigerians around this area. I have been around for 8 days now and the routine of Hotel to work and back is getting me bored.
I will be appreciative if i get information of any Nigerian gathering around here.
I still have some couple of months to stay here and will like to pep it up.
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by chineloSA(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bros, in Bellvile you will get Somalis grin grin
Second Mogadishu.
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by WisePer: 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
@ChineloSA, thank you for the information.
Though I still believe that we will have some Nigerians in this part of the city.

Which area of SA are u based?
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by chineloSA(f): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2015
WisePer:
@ChineloSA, thank you for the information.
Though I still believe that we will have some Nigerians in this part of the city.

Which area of SA are u based?

I used to live in Brackenfell. Well,it was hard or next to impossible to see a Nigerian there.

You can find Nigerians in Mowbray or Tableview. They even have restaurants in Mowbray.

I moved to Joburg and later Pretoria. I recently moved to Saudi Arabia, though Pretoria will still be my base for yearly vacations.
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by Moana(f): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2015
They are plenty in Gugulethu, i double dare you to go to the locations around this period.
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by sultan003(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
WisePer:

I am a Telecom Professional and currently on an official assignment at Vodacom, Bellville, Cape town South Africa. I currently stay at Town Lodge Hotel.
I am interesting in meeting Responsible Nigerians around this area. I have been around for 8 days now and the routine of Hotel to work and back is getting me bored.
I will be appreciative if i get information of any Nigerian gathering around here.
I still have some couple of months to stay here and will like to pep it up.

depending on they type of gathering... A lot of nigerians are in bellville and areas around belville such as cape gate, UWC, stellenbosch, goodwood etc
if it is a christian gathering, redeemed, and christ embassy are in UWC and stellenbosch. you can also meet nigerian students in the same areas.
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by Babechemist01: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello. My husband and I are staying in Bellville. Very close to Telecom office in Bellville. Close to Vortrekker road, Eskon office and middlestal mall. you can contact me on babechemist01@yahoo.com for my mobile number
Re: Looking For Nigerians Living In Bellville Cape Town South Africa by WisePer: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
@ Babechemist01, I just sent a mail to your box

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise Pls,can I (should I) Travel Abroad? / Dana Aircraft Skids Off Lagos Airport Runway (Photos) / 10 Dead, 5 Survives In Ghastly Accident At Abia Tower, Umuahia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.