Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) (2006 Views)

Ogun State Development. / Proposal For A 20yrs Travel Band. / Lagos Subway Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by dblock(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2007
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by LePhilippe(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2007
I love this development but can u give me a detailed report about when this development will start. Also, which company will take up the task and who will be in charge of the development. Also what site did you get it from?
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by dblock(m): 3:53am On Feb 11, 2007
This project has being proposed for a while now and it is an impression of the Niger Delta Master Plan, if things go according to plan and it is financed properly then things will get underway, it is a great project and I pray that it comes to reality I really do pray it does wink
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by Busta(f): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2007
hopefully, it can be fulfilled and not just talk.
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by LePhilippe(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2007
This will help to quieten the militants in that area!!!
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by dblock(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2007
I got in contact with the keynote speaker that introduced this project at the june 2004 Niger Delta Forum and apparently this project was proposed as the State's master plan along with other projects and it was actually approved, but it is a long term project and all and the contractors and all haven't being made clear, but the first thing that has to be done is diverting some of the oil money into this project and attracting investors. Once this is done then the project will bear fruit wink hopefully wink
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by dblock(m): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2007
More Renders grin

Shopping Mall and Convention centers
[img]http://members.lycos.nl/perronas/Blad.Convention.NIGERIA.2.JPG[/img]

[img]http://members.lycos.nl/perronas/Blad.Mall%27s.2.NIGERIA.v10.JPG[/img]
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by LePhilippe(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
Imagine this were actually achieved before 2015
Re: Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) by WesleyanA(f): 1:32am On Mar 17, 2007
dblock, you're my hero shocked

hopefully, it can be fulfilled and not just talk.

I know right? I hope so too

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Embassy In Nigeria / Travelling To Zanzibar / Steps To Take To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.