Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,394 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man (4415 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Mother, Daughter, Fight Over Lover In Abuja / Photos Of An Identical Mother & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015

A South African woman, Mildred Mashego, and her daughter Patricia, have entered the record books as the first mother and daughter to give birth to their babies in the same month and for the same man.

Times Live reports that 38-year-old Mashego of Casteel, South Africa, was pregnant when she learned that her 19-year-old daughter was also pregnant, and the two were due just days apart.

But her anger turned to shock when she found out that the man responsible for her daughter’s condition was the same man who was going to be the father of her child, Vincent Malumane.

Patricia was the first to put to bed a bouncing baby boy, with her mother following suit four days after, wait for it, another boy, making them brothers, a nephew, an uncle and grandson.

The sharp shooter Vincent Malumane, admitted that he secretly had s*x with the mother and daughter.
“I cannot go back now and explain what happened. All we have to do is focus on making sure that the children are properly cared for.”

Mother Mildred admits that during her pregnancy, she was bitter that her daughter had slept with her boyfriend and had even considered having an abortion over the fact that her daughter was carrying a child from the same man.

However, after their babies were born, Mildred decided to forgive her daughter for the sake of her grandson. They are raising their children together.
The mother and daughter are concerned about what they will tell their children when they grow up.

Source: http://asavibe.com/shocking-mother-daughter-give-birth-same-week-for-the-same-man/
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by bellong: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
In the picture, who is the mother and who is the daughter?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by blazetitov: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
okokobiko!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
bellong:

In the picture, who is the mother and who is the daughter?

You will know by the aging of their arms.

Mum left, Daughter Right
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by bellong: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

You will know by the aging of their arms.

Mum left, Daughter Right

They both have adipose in their arms, no difference..... cheesy
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
bellong:

They both have adipose in their arms, no difference..... cheesy

not adipose... aging.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by 7footre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow! That guy strong gan o
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by vickkyruby(f): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's nothing one won't hear or see this days...smh
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
vicious cycle of promiscuity.

mother is 38
daughter is 19

it means mother was about 19 when she had the daughter. now daughter is 19 & she has preserved the family tradition of popping one out at 19.

vincent malumane is indeed a sharp shooter.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Dyt(f): 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ewo re
Won gbodo gbe ebo kabitikabiti
Lati re ibi kuro ni idile won
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by ChrisChino(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
strange things
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by freecocoa(f): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's a pity, is all I can mutter.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by bbeckky: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chai!! Dat small boy don bcome an uncle @ such a tender age. This life....
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by angelTI(f): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
One fair baby, the other is dark meanwhile the shooter is the same
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by ayobase(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
nairalandbuzz:

........ making them brothers, a nephew, an uncle and grandson.........

4 level of relationships at a go!

I think we still have more;

- Senior wife and junior wife. The senior wife na the daughter for giving birth first.

- Friendship: the two boys should become best of pals.

lets pray this guy in question aint a family member they never knew about. Titles go plenty be that.

last card

Single and married mothers, encourage ur daughters to bring their bfs home so as to be sure u no dey share kondo.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
This apple refused to fall from the tree.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Timbuktou:
This apple refused to fall from the tree.

this apple refused to fall far from the tree promiscuous sket that dropped it
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by crackhaus: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
It obviously runs in the family.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by cococandy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
The sharp shooter Vincent Malumane, admitted that he secretly had s*x with the mother and daughter.
?
That's so disgusting.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
coogar:

this apple refused to fall far from the tree promiscuous sket that dropped it
Omo, this apple still dey the tree o. If to say e fall, na anoda man for knack am the akpako, but as na the same man, e mean say the apple never fall. grin
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by coogar: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Timbuktou:
Omo, this apple still dey the tree o. If to say e fall, na anoda man for knack am the akpako, but as na the same man, e mean say the apple never fall. grin

i am more amused by the arithmetic progression in their household. 19 is the lucky number, i can bet the daughter's granny is 57. grin
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by busky101(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Reminds me of ray stephen's "i'm my own grandpa"
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2015
busky101:
Reminds me of ray stephen's "i'm my own grandpa"
yea me too. First song that popped into my head as i read the topic
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by rudebouy: 12:33am On Apr 08, 2015
At first, I tot dis was a nollywood storyline but looking at dis, wow!

Na wa oh! Dem no day sell condom for d man? Why do some men enjoy sexing different women without condoms?

Lousiness at its peak! Hope say d man get money to raise dis two children oh!

He now has two baby mamas and one of d baby mamas na d moda of d oda baby mama and grandchild to d oda baby mama pikin.

Iyanmi! shocked

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by thepatroit: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Shameful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
ayobase:

4 level of relationships at a go!

I think we still have more;

- Senior wife and junior wife. The senior wife na the daughter for giving birth first.

- Friendship: the two boys should become best of pals.

lets pray this guy in question aint a family member they never knew about. Titles go plenty be that.

last card

Single and married mothers, encourage ur daughters to bring their bfs home so as to be sure u no dey share kondo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2015
End time family. I'm sure the baby boy 19 year old mother is nursing will soon grow up and impregnate his mother like his colleagues
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Emaprince: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
coogar:
vicious cycle of promiscuity.

mother is 38
daughter is 19

it means mother was about 19 when she had the daughter. now daughter is 19 & she has preserved the family tradition of popping one out at 19.

vincent malumane is indeed a sharp shooter.
vicious cycle of promiscuity indeed! Lol..the daughter na ediot fro sleeping with her mom's bf. But no surprises though.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Who do we blame nah, the boy for fvcking them both without condoms or the promiscuous women for opening their legs like the naija bridge....

I think I blame the mum more, she gave birth to her daughter at the same age, once bitten, twice unshy...
The daughter may just end up like her mama, while the dude would be somewhere drinking orijin...
Nawaoh
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by damiso(f): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
So the babies will be brothers but also uncle and nephew? And that makes the grandson grandma's stepson? shocked sad

Utterly disgusting * pukes*

Daughter was wrong but abeg let's also throw some responsibility to the man who would sleep with the daughter of the woman he is seeing.SMH. Oloshious fellow.
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by bukatyne(f): 11:55am On Apr 08, 2015
This is very disgusting!

Eww!
Re: Shocking: Mother & Daughter Give Birth Same Week, For The Same Man by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
damiso:
So the babies will be brothers but also uncle and nephew? And that makes the grandson grandma's stepson? shocked sad

Utterly disgusting * pukes*

Daughter was wrong but abeg let's also throw some responsibility to the man who would sleep with the daughter of the woman he is seeing.SMH. Oloshious fellow.

[url=Seun:Mynd44:Lalatisclala:Truckpusher:KingTom:Ishilove:Obinoscopy:nairalandbuzz]hahahahaha[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She Wants To Get Pregnant Because Of Excruciating Pains In Her Period / Can Someone Help Me Understand This Behaviour / Senator Ahmad Sanni Yerima's 13 -year Old Wife Cries: Your Excellency, It Is Pai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.