Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke (25062 Views)

Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Eziokwu

ozoigbondu:
Eziokww

Only you!

Maka why na
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by room089: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
.........Even when he swore by the name of God and Allah!

Patito na u dey talk dis thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by ALAYORMII: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

JK is a careless talker and he has an unguarded tongue
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by adeA1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:
LAGOS- BELONGS TO THE YOURBA'S

ABUJA- BELONGS TO THE GWARRI'S

IGBO SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THEIR STATEMENTS.

IF THEY TRY THE NONSENSE THEY ARE DOING IN LAGOS, THEY WILL BE ROASTED. grin
mio nife si eleyi ah aaa!
Ee baje ka b'mi pana ote-sebi okan soso nigbogbo wa
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
haibe:
Some people make jokes with serious expressions. I still believe he was joking, if not the igbo leaders there won't take it likely

When you are in the presence of a mad man and in his house behind his doors and he makes a threat,you will be stewpiid to challenge him there
You better do something to calm his demons
That is called being smart

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by XBLadez: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Utomi been acting like he NOSE everything since 17AD.
Naughty professor

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by ozoigbondu: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
olaxco2f:

Only you!

Maka why na

lgbo man's greediness and arrogance caused it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by mrmax1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

See your life.....what a pity....roasted ko roasted ni. Lousy mouth fellow...olodo
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by haibe(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chigold101:
Which joke be that? Why didnt the palace come out to say that it was a joke. Is Pat now the spokesperson for the Oba? Pat is only trying to protect APC of which he is a senior member... PERIOD

oga the oba doesn't care about your opinion; he doesn't owe the igbos an apology. Obas are usually full of pride and don't stoop so low to be explaining things. It's obvious he was joking in that statement but wants his message to be passes across and that's why he used strict expression and words
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by haibe(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
babyosisi:

When you are in the presence of a mad man and in his house behind his doors and he makes a threat,you will be stewpidity not challenge him there
You better do something to calm his demons
That is called being smart

I don't understand u
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
when you don't know how to quote, how ll you differentiate trash from a post.
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
When decent people are talking homeless and rejected touts like you does nt count,I wonder why you like you still exist after the whole under bridges has been cleared,from one bush in ogbomosho you came to lagos for pick pocket bussiness,pls take your comments to your fellow junkies forum ,you are not needed here,
sammyj:
Bros which one you they now , no add fire !!! grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by ProfDumbledor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

Aturu like u. Typical cowardly Yoruba man who will disappear thin air when d chips are down. I would like to see ur profile picture
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
When decent people are talking homeless and rejected touts like you does nt count,I wonder why you like you still exist after the whole under bridges has been cleared,from one bush in ogbomosho you came to lagos for pick pocket bussiness,pls take your comments to your fellow junkies forum ,you are not needed here
astana1:

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by sammyj: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
eduwando:
When decent people are talking homeless and rejected touts like you does nt count,I wonder why you like you still exist after the whole under bridges has been cleared,from one bush in ogbomosho you came to lagos for pick pocket bussiness,pls take your comments to your fellow junkies forum ,you are not needed here,
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by stagger: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
In the world of comedy, comedians know that there is a very thin line between a joke and an offensive comment. If that was meant to be a kjoke, then the oba is on the wrong side of that line. He must apologize and clear himself.

Uncle Pat, do not make excuses for him. I do not want to have the same disdain I have for Reuben Abati, one-time member of your Patito's gang, for you as well. You are too decent for that.
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

lgbo man's greediness and arrogance caused it cheesy

He's an igbo man abi!

Where's mama piss
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by lovat(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

ishilove please take a cusory look at this comment and also check ozoigbondu comments
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by kinibigdeal(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
i understand pat, he need a ministerial post sad

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
kinibigdeal:
i understand pat, he need a ministerial post sad

grin
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
To hell with this arrant rubbish from Pat Utomi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by gxxxxx: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Astana1 u are a big fool and a stupid tribalist, what has igbo or youruba got to do? Are all tribes not one? Son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Ilekeh(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
At the end of the day,

Buhari is still our president.

Yoruba man, regardless of who you vote, still governs Lagos.

Yorubas will remember that you desecrated the stool of the royal throne.

The open irritation is coming from the event of March 31.
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by jikjimmy: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pat Utomi, it is obvious you are working hard to integrate yourself into APC for an appointment but you shouldn't insult Igbos' sensibilities by giving a different meaning from what the TOUT called Oba Of Lagos vomited.We Igbos have heard and will reply in due course because a BASTARD deserves no immediate response.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by deeLima86(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is a very expensive joke from a jester and tout turned oba.This Joke can lead to war with numerous casualities.Numerous tribalistic threads has been created because of this joke.
Dude response like this very one of yours will further infuriate the mind of the people and cause chaos.
You should also double check yourself because you haven't spoken any better than the oba.
I wonder what you portray by publicly insulting an oba. Youth of these days! Smh.
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by jikjimmy: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
ALAYORMII:
My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?

JK is a careless talker and he has an unguarded tongue
Nonsense, is Politics not a game of numbers? why are u all afraid?
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Uncleodi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by ozoigbondu: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
deeLima86:

Dude response like this very one of yours will further infuriate the mind of the people and cause chaos.
You should also double check yourself because you haven't spoken any better than the oba.
I wonder what you portray by publicly insulting an oba. Youth of these days! Smh.

Akilou opened himself to insult and as a good person l gladly insulted him
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by Gracyel(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
I cant wait for the day Nigerians
will be united inspite of our tribal
differences. I am earnestly praying.
And I know I will still be alive to
witness that day, even if its in my
old age. Cos it really breaks my
heart whenever I see and hear us
fight ourselves. It should be US
AGAINST THE WORLD. How are we
supposed to conquer the world if
we are like this to ourselves.?
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by cocokiller1(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
pshyco world
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by gxxxxx: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
astana1:

You are big fool astana1
Re: Pat Utomi Defends Oba Akinolu, Says His Words Were Only A Joke by disloman(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The damage has already been done this is a very poor attempt at damage control.lf Ambode loses on saturday APC knows who to hold responsible
Funniest joke ever.stop day dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planning To Bomb South-west – NOA Raises Alarm / Buhari Administration’s Anti-Corruption War Political — Shehu Sani / Olusegun Obasanjo Inaugurates Azikel Refinery In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.