Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,402 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? (2943 Views)

Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa / Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court / #deltadecides: Ogboru Steps Down For O'tega Emerhor, To Defect From LP To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Plshavmercyamen: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
you are an Imolite(singlar). In Imolites I mean majority cool
Am I not part of the larger community(ImoliteS) that will speak very loud with OUR votes? I'm on ground and not just an online speculator. Udo diri gi
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Creamz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even if he steps up or steps down oo. OKOWA is going to win. PDP will certainly win the race.
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
Am I not part of the larger community(ImoliteS) that will speak very loud with OUR votes? I'm on ground and not just an online speculator. Udo diri gi
Yes, you are part but you are not the whole.
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by dayo23(f): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
If only this guy understand that Delta is 100% PDP state just like Rivers, Bayalsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom and SE states.. Not forgeting Taraba, Plateau, Nassarawa and Adamawa states

Exercise in futility I must say! Okowa all the way
Nassawara? Adamawa? This guy seems your brain need reset aswear!
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Folksyharry(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'm from Delta state and an Urhobo and I don't really like APC but I think we need some change too. I don't want PDP to be too comfortable since they have been winning all the governorship elections since 1999. I don't live in Delta state so I don't really know a lot about the candidates except Ogboru so the only reason I want PDP to win is because I think it's good for a candidate from another tribe to lead the state. I would be okay with victory for any of the candidates.
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Plshavmercyamen: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
barcanista:
Yes, you are part but you are not the whole.
And what makes the whole if not the part(s)?
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
dayo23:
Nassawara? Adamawa? This guy seems your brain need reset aswear!
bros, e be like you no de follow events in both states grin
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Plshavmercyamen:
And what makes the whole if not the part(s)?
You cast your vote and others will do same. Candidate with the majority vote cast get elected.
Re: Lp’s Ogboru Steps Down For Apc’s Emerhor In Delta Gubernatorial Race? by Plshavmercyamen: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2015
barcanista:
You cast your vote and others will do same. Candidate with the majority vote cast get elected.
Can you re read your first comment which I quoted? This argument is becoming lame. Udo diri gi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Buhari’s Charismatic ‘chief Of Defence Intelligence’ Monday Morgan Riku / Buhari Is Slow But.........you Guys Need To See This / Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.