Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,827 members, 7,848,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Celeb Trainer, Uzikwendu Shares His Photoshopped Muscles On Instagram??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb Trainer, Uzikwendu Shares His Photoshopped Muscles On Instagram??? (805 Views)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) / Memo: Can Someone Please Tell Iyanya That Short Men Shouldn't Build Muscles On T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celeb Trainer, Uzikwendu Shares His Photoshopped Muscles On Instagram??? by blackssatino: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Tell me it is not so!!!

It appears that Celebrity trainer, rapper and Ikechukwu's younger brother, Uzikwendu's sexy shots on his instagram may have been Photoshopped!

Compared to the abs shown below, his abs seem much more well defined! Even his face looks more muscular!

Not only that, but it appears he lightened his face and added more hair on his happy face! WHA

It all seems rather silly, because Uzik has come a long way from the skinny trainer he was a few years ago, and his muscles certainly don't need any enhancement anymore!

And I don't know why they felt the need to add more hair. In fact, this side-by-side comparison only makes Me like the unretouched version even more!

However, it just goes to show that nobody is immune from being retouched in some way!

Check out the real Uzik; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/celeb-trainer-uzikwendu-shares-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Live A Quiet Life – Korede Bello / PHOTOS: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria / Pics: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan Commissions 447-metre Flyover In Effurun,delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.