Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (64873 Views)

Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Nebuchadnezar: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
hahahahahahaha

am now beginning to plan my own

sarrki aka mrkayusfit ngeneukwenu i ga a like ya you go like am

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good one @ Don Baba J cheesy grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by wordsmith042(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
I will report this to fayose......

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by jeyselassie(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
wwwon ti da parlour yen ru nisin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by salawustyles(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
haters =photoshop
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by giftedheart1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
ybnl...u r d next... just imagine...

17 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Annie939(f): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Buharia and London visitors

25 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Smartgos(m): 12:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by DivinelyBlessed: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Pbotoshop.... grin

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by fernandoc(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Haters will say it's photoshop. See as korede be like houseboy there.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by kaffy4tope(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2017
And some ppl still blv this picture is real? shocked Seriously, I give up on Nigeria.

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Histrings08(m): 3:04am On Feb 23, 2017
This is shop rite.. Oh sowie photoshop

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Pappyjim: 3:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Pussycat Pussycat Where av u been.. Av been to london to see d babaaa! Me sef dey go visit baba!

36 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Standing5(m): 3:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Great. This one is much more verifiable.

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by sosy25: 3:16am On Feb 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:
And some ppl still blv this picture is real? shocked Seriously, I give up on Nigeria.

In Naija even educated people believe stuff like this.

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by LifeDrama: 3:30am On Feb 23, 2017
God have mercy on us!

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Now I believe!

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by omenkaLives(m): 5:18am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Nice one. smiley
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 23, 2017
It is nice of DonJazzy to finally tell Nigerians that Buhari is hale and hearty. Great Nigeria!! Wailers should go back to the drawing board. See Baba likes his favorite chair and the photographer likes this part of the ABUJA house in LONDON. how smart of him to dress baba in the same clothes. I like his style

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by tobechi74: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2017
unles wike and fayose pay their own visit before i belive my own

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
It is nice of DonJazzy to finally tell Nigerians that Buhari is hale and hearty. Great Nigeria!! Wailers should go back to the drawing board. See Baba likes his favorite chair and the photographer likes this part of the ABUJA house in LONDON. how smart of him to dress baba in the same clothes. I like his style
It's clearly photoshop, gaddemit! angry

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by MrGreenMavro: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2017
The Person that design this is corrupt!

23 Likes

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by MrGreenMavro: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

You need to watch you GUY movement, mk he no go put her stature for parlour, u go con reason say na him, whereas he dy under the blanket with someone else.

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by ichommy(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by nelsonebby(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
fernandoc:
Haters will say it's photoshop. See as korede be like houseboy there.
what's wrong with you
Can't you see its Photoshop

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by ennysuccess(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by lanxebony(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Keep the lie coming I'm sure op is a member of lie Mohammed family
He carefully Photoshoped saraki head and place Jazzy and if its bro J and his crew #weldonsir #weldonma
Lier oshi
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by skademzy(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2017
As baba vacation continue in style... He seek power relentlessly, but now tired of the power he so desire. Its easier to rule(as in military dictatorship) but difficult to govern( as a constitution crippled democrat)

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Pics looking so fake and unclear.
Next thread, please.
Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by 9jaBloke: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice smiley.

Re: Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) by hucienda: 7:46am On Feb 23, 2017
lol ... the presidency is now the receiving end of jokes.

Genevieve Nnaji And Policewoman, Obianuju Uju Pictured Together / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos)