Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement (45778 Views)

See What Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram About Women And Fake Buttocks / Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Very Funny: See The Picture Phyno Posted On Instagram About An Igbo Doing Yoga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by tonychristopher: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Temysteve:
If not 4 d'banj, he would'nt be where he his today.......stop talking trash

and d banj ended up selling garri and boy boy for kanye west

IGBO WILL ALWAYS BE SMARTER
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by chemicool: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
it will never be possible, wake up from your dream, we just want biafra and you have the whole lagos. we dash you...WE CANT BE UNITED. They envy and hate igbo

so forget it

Ode, oponu.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Phiniz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mix,Master and Record your Songs at PHINIX STUDIO ENUGU at cheap affordable prices.for more information call 07035205088,08185075799.PHINIX....WE TOP ALL SOUNDS.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by tonychristopher: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
xage:
Who is this brainless CR77 above

I'm Yoruba Muslim....I love Igbos and I look Igbo

Oba should humbly apologize

GO AND ASK YOUR MUM QUESTION AND HOW DO U MEAN U LOOK IGBO..DO IGBOS HAVE DISTINCT LOOK ..I AM INTERESTED. SOME SAY I LOOK YORUBA BUT I JUST LAUGH IT OFF

WE SHOUILD LEARN TO LOVE AND NOT TO ENVY. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, THAT OBA IS JUST STUPID(WITH ALL DUE RESPECT OOO)
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by iluvweed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
muscoliscious:
where is this dollop head coming from

Lol...Flat Head Beech!.... grin.....Lie that no one in your lineage has never been a thief, 419, kidnapper, or pirate.... grin...Olosho!
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by tonychristopher: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
chemicool:

I am Ode, oponu.

you said it all
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by sparkleRed(f): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am from akwaibom, buh it's really saddening d way yorubas hate d igbos, in my area u need 2 see d hate, it's so glaring "always omo Igbo oloriburuku yi ni" and they re quick 2 insult, esp wen u nt yoruba and they feel u don't understand d language, I had 2 give one woman d insult of ha life in yoruba wen she was insulting me thinking I didn't understand d language

It's really bad, as a person we all ve d right 2 vote our candidate, I shouldn't be picked on cos I decided 2 vote someone d yorubas don't want, it's democracy am entitle 2 my choice of candidate.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by chemicool: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
it will never be possible, wake up from your dream, we just want biafra and you have the whole lagos. we dash you...WE CANT BE UNITED. They envy and hate igbo

so forget it

Ode, oponu.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Brightology2(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lolz mumu
Yungwizzzy:
Dbanj will not have this kinda sense even in 15 years time

-William Shakespeare (2012)
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by CR77(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Very good him need answer from his mum how him look like igbo..Maybe he's ewu igbo
tonychristopher:

GO AND ASK YOUR MUM QUESTION AND HOW DO U MEAN U LOOK IGBO..DO IGBOS HAVE DISTINCT LOOK ..I AM INTERESTED. SOME SAY I LOOK YORUBA BUT I JUST LAUGH IT OFF

WE SHOUILD LEARN TO LOVE AND NOT TO ENVY. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, THAT OBA IS JUST STUPID(WITH ALL DUE RESPECT OOO)
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Gracyel(f): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

so forget it

Hey Mr Tony, from your comment, am guessing you think am yoruba, actually, am an igbo girl from imo state and I still believe that my father owns the land, Jesus owns Nigeria, and nothing like biafra is going to happen in this country. Are you seriously wishing for war?? Please, stop spreading this biafra virus thought into the minds of people and lets be one!...#WeAreNigerians

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by fujirice: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
UnknownT:
Nope! IMO he was being diplomatic to avoid being misunderstood. Tribe comes first before country no matter how patriotic one tries to be. #MyOpinion
Spot on! Don J was just being diplomatic pure and simple.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Gracyel(f): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
sparkleRed:
Am from akwaibom, buh it's really saddening d way yorubas hate d igbos, in my area u need 2 see d hate, it's so glaring "always omo Igbo oloriburuku yi ni" and they re quick 2 insult, esp wen u nt yoruba and they feel u don't understand d language, I had 2 give one woman d insult of ha life in yoruba wen she was insulting me thinking I didn't understand d language

It's really bad, as a person we all ve d right 2 vote our candidate, I shouldn't be picked on cos I decided 2 vote someone d yorubas don't want, it's democracy am entitle 2 my choice of candidate.

Babes...I see you! cheesy....How r u?. Dont worry, we'll just keep praying for our beloved country jare
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Defcon1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Somebody should better tell Doro Jazzy that when the Lagoon comes to claim its spoils, he would not be spared- as he too is an lgbo man- no patronizing stance will save him
grin grin grin

#Joking.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by sparkleRed(f): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gracyel:

Babes...I see you! cheesy....How r u?. Dont worry, we'll just keep praying for our beloved country jare

Sweetheart mi lolz we na MTN oo, everywhere we go! grin am great oo
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by leonardxystus(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
iluvweed:
Why wont the OBA be angry? When one foolish man (JK) said " Igbo developed and controlled Lagos" Now how is this possible? Cos all the flat heads I see around me are either Yahoo boys, Thieves, Blood money ritualist, 419ners, drug pushers, or kidnappers!...So how have they developed and controlled lagos? with PIRACY?

AMBO Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And you think u have sense like this :' sad
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Okeikpu(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
free2ryhme:
excellent response
The away match done by pple like Joe igbokwe wt some few.. bright yolugba women r the result of ur kind....There r millions of yolugbas who thought there fadas were yolugba (´∀`) buh they r wrong embarassed Don't get me wrong boy... Dat's d reality on gro.... Most of those fair ones r the true example of what am saying.. (●__●) @ xage
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Xvenus(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank you @donjazzy. We are Nigerians first. I am so tired of being asked which State I am from.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by bewla(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
its not to late vote who u want
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Princephelar(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice one Don Baba J... He who ask d que must be a blogger waiting to catch Don J by his word bt all tnx be to almyty God dt Don J dint misfire...
Bt wait o he be lik say Don Baba J sef dey chargin his fone frm his system. Abi shey na only me dey see 66% batry wit tunda sign on it and d usb sign all on d top part of d screen? smiley smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by IGBOSON1: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
He's a fool! He's seeing himself first as a Nigerian while others (we all know who) see themselves first from their religion, then their ethnic group, then their region......while Nigeria comes a poor fourth!

It's his silly kind that are a liability to Ndigbo and the old Eastern Region!
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by IGBOSON1: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
agabaI23:
The last time I checked, we had tribes before Nigeria was born. DoroBoss does not want KunleAfolayan backlash which I understand but he is Igbo man first before being a Nigerian.
Only Igbos can say this though because they act more Nigerian than any other tribe. A tribe that prefers speaking English to their tribes people to speaking their language.

Well done DoroBoss!!! wink

^^^Like i said....he's a fool!

I see myself FIRST as Igbo before any other thing! God made me Igbo; while Lugard and his wife made me Nigerian.....without my consent i hasten to add!
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Jumong01(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
[b][/b]Nice one #DONBABA
Nice one #DONBABA
Nice one #DONBABA
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by sparkleRed(f): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Like i said....he's a fool!

I see myself FIRST as Igbo before any other thing! God made me Igbo; while Lugard and his wife made me Nigerian.....without my consent i hasten to add!

Exactly my point!
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by braivheart: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wisdomly? Really?

What the helL happened to autocorrect.
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by confistified(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

guy u nor just wise................. with ur sense hw much u fit get in a year angry
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by internetpirate: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everyday, the lie gets more convoluted! They say it may considered smart to fool others, but it is the greatest foolishness when you fool yourself! When and where did you get statements on all you have alluded to? More so, when did the monopoly of Yahoo boys (419ners) and drugpushers become an Igbo monopoly? It's almost shared into two by Igbos and Yorubas! If a Hausa guy had made the statement, I would have agreed with him because Hausa people hardly indulge in these type of crimes (they prefer murder, arson, child molestation, religious hate crimes etc)

iluvweed:
Why wont the OBA be angry? When one foolish man (JK) said " Igbo developed and controlled Lagos" Now how is this possible? Cos all the flat heads I see around me are either Yahoo boys, Thieves, Blood money ritualist, 419ners, drug pushers, or kidnappers!...So how have they developed and controlled lagos? with PIRACY?

Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by jide333(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
iluvweed:

oloriburu ni bobo yi ooh!!! loooool what about your NL id? so you luv weeds??
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

There's something wrong with you grin wasteman!
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by tylesh(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
papawemba:
Thunder fire don jazzy nyash, he blocked me on instagram because i didn't agree with him on a certain issue.
Whose biz?
Re: Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement by tylesh(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:
He's a fool! He's seeing himself first as a Nigerian while others (we all know who) see themselves first from their religion, then their ethnic group, then their region......while Nigeria comes a poor fourth!

It's his silly kind that are a liability to Ndigbo and the old Eastern Region!
U can always make your point without insulting pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork / Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / Portable’s Throwback Photos Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.