Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria (694 Views)

Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by koboko69: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Despite the well deserved victory of APC alot of PDP supporters are yet to get over it. Bahari is just the president elect and have not been sworn in, yet they have stepped up their sensless and foolish propaganda, something that played a major role in the out come of the pResidential elections. They really have not learnt their lessons. It is obvious this particular set of Nigerians will stop at nothing to frustrate Buhari led government with lies and propaganda. Take a quick look at this hypocrisy;

1. Mrs Patience Ebele Jonathan openly called Northern children 'born throway' children. I didnt see any PDP supporter condemn this. (SHE NEVER APPOLOGISED)

2. Mrs Patience Jonathan openly called for Violence on who ever mentions CHANGE. This she said by saying they should be stoned.
I never saw any PDP supporter condemn this.(SHE NEVER APPOLOGISED)

3. When PDP went after 3 APC governors and successfully Impeached 2, to PDP supporters it was good riddance. Now Fayose's case

APC lawmakers are trying to do their job, PDP supporters sees it as Witch hunting and flexing of muscles cos APC won the presidential election.

I wonder why a sane Nigeiran will think Fayose shouldnt be impeached after the following amongnst others;

1. The kangaroo Mathematics/poliitics where 7 is greater than 19.

2. 7 PDP law makers illegally impeach the speaker and suspended the 19 APC law makers

3. Backed by Jonathan'ss police, the 19 law makers were chased out of the house of assembly

4. Fayose slapped a chief Judge in public

5. Ekiti gate; election rigging caught on tape.

6. Senseless adverts and wasting of state funds on childish silly propagandas.

These are just a few amongst others.

HOW CAN A PDP SUPPORTER BE SO HYPOCRITICAL AND STILL SEE THE IMPEACHMENT MOVE AS WITCH HUNTING?

These hypocrites want an appology from the Oba of lagos but it was ok for their godmother not to appologise to Nigerians as a whole and the Northerners?

They hailed Asari Dokubo for war threats and threatening to burn down Nigeria if Jonathan looses meanwhile the clown seems to have lost his voice of late.

In as much as I do not support tribal division but it is well known that PDP started ethnic and religion divisive politics. And APC have been tolerant enough with the level hate campaigns and ethno religious politics Played by PDP.

PDP supporters should stop crying foul and keep licking their wounds or get over it. We now have a new Government!

2 Likes

Re: See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
These were some of the things I pointed out yesterday, including the infamous Oyedepo's sermon, only to have some overly sentimental kids come after me throwing one feeble punch after another.

PDP is a curse upon this nation and most of her supporters aren't any different.

1 Like

Re: See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
They are losers,
Re: See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by koboko69: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
omenka:
These were some of the things I pointed out yesterday, including the infamous Oyedepo's sermon, only to have some overly sentimental kids come after me throwing one feeble punch after another.

PDP is a curse upon this nation and most of her supporters aren't any different.

You are not far from the thruth. The way and manner they supported impunity by Jonathan and his cronies was really alarming.
Re: See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
fayose's case is a done deal. I don't actually see the clown surviving this political tsunami trying to flush him out of power. They say power is transient but fayose never thought of that.

Today there is no jonathan to help him. Fayose might run from pillar to poll, but at the end of the day he will still be impeach by the lawmakers or the court. Dude has just committed many crimes against our constitution that can never be forgiven.

Btw he hasn't fulfill the stipulated years our constitution gave before running for any public office if you have been impeached. Fayose was impeached in 2008 if am correct and he contested last year. He is suppose to wait for 10years first before he run for any office.

2014•••••• and bam, fayose contested.....

fayose was suppose to run for any public office in 2018 as the constitution stipulated
Re: See How PDP Supporters Are The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Under no circumstance(s) should the oba apologise. The outgoing president's wife must first apologise for her own hate comments against Nigerians and the northerners, the ibos must retract their comment of Lagos being no man's land. Only then, should the oba decide on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

All Roads Lead To APC (Politics Of Decamping) / Breaking News: Sokoto Governor’s Brother Kidnapped / Photographer, Yomi Black And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.