Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid (3026 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: FAYOSE - Arrest Aluko Now For Perjury ( Pics ) / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by kglamour(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
The police have just arrested Fayose's Special Adviser on Political Affairs, Ademola Bello and about five other thugs.
They were arrested few minutes ago by the police who burst their location opposite Prince and Princess restaurant in Ado Ekiti. Demola Bello and his thugs were in 4 hilux vans stationed at the Prince and Princess junction very close to the Central Bank junction that leads to the House of Assembly.
They were laying ambush for the 19 APC Lawmakers with guns, acid, axes and charms which were recovered from the hoodlums who were later arrested and taken to the Police Headquarters.
The police also recovered three of the hilux vans used by the thugs while the 4th hilux, blue in colour, ran into a ditch on bank road as the driver made to escape.
Ademola Bello, Ariyo Afolabi and one Femi Ogunleye are the coordinators of Mr. Fayose's thugs who had been terrorising Ekiti communities since October 2014 when Fayose was sworn in.
There is pressure already on the Commissioner of Police to release them but he was reported to have told Fayose that things have changed.
http://news.nigeriannation.com/breaking-news-fayoses-sapol-ademola-bello-arrested-with-guns-and-acid/
news.nigeriannation.com/breaking-news-fayoses-sapol-ademola-bello-arrested-with-guns-and-acid/
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by obaobirin: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish undecided undecided cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by haywire1: 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Good, fayose days are numbered

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Baawaa(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
CHANGE has finally come,Fayose the governor that will be impeach two times,what a bad record.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by otokx(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Things have really changed.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by dustmalik: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
This is the kind of news i love reading. the era of impunity is certainly over.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by olatade(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmm!actions of a sinking governor

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Even Jonathan cannot save him from the impeachment.

Fayose,you are on your own o!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by POPdecorator: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls is any lagoon here for igbo sorry for fayose thugs

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by POPdecorator: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
With that amunition are dey want to fight bokoharam or lawmakers?
Mama fayose make u warn ur pikin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by double0seven(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank God that Jonathan was voted out.

See the kind of thing Jonathan has been encouraging and supporting with federal might. it took for him to sent packing by Nigerians for him to come to his senses.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thank God they were caught before they could wreck havoc on the law makers. Just imagine the bodily harm the acid would have caused. Fayose's days as governor are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Opinedecandid(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Act 1, Scene 1.
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by hummerwise(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pictures of those thugs Wud av done justice to this report, wanna see how pitiful those hoodlums faces Wud look like

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by san316(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
I hope they remove this man. If not there will be no peace in ekiti. We don't need thugs running our states.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by morbeta(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Adios Fayoshe

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by sunkoye: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
the gods was interested in fayose's matter but they first made him mad beyond measure. grin

this is the end of impunity in nigeria.

this must be a divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by misterjosh(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
Gud news
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Fathai(m): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
e don happen.
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by shakol91(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
I'm a witness to what happened in Ado Ekiti this morning I was around ijigbo round about when some hoodlums and some of drivers that I personally recognized as Akure garage driver started throwing stones and burning tires on the major roads. After 30mins,men of the DSS came to the scene to address the issue and remove all the stones and planks which was used to block the road. From my observation I was able to picture some guys who instigated the violence as Fayose boys which I know very well. Fayose is the cause of the violence in Ekiti. In his broadcast message on state TV and Radio,he told his supports to come out and defend their mandate by every means and that was what led to the death of a man that was shot in Efon Alaye axis today. Early this morning after fayose's broadcast,every major roads into the state was blocked,in Ikere Ekiti Dangote truck was used to block the road, and also Efon alaye/Ita Awure was also blocked. please don't listen to fayose,tell him to bring his family to protect his mandate because since he assumed office he has not called you to enjoy from his mandate sorry for the typos,I had to rush this because of low ba3

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Na prison sure pass for Fayose
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
I think Fayose has up to six grown up sons that could do all these dirty jobs for him, but the only places you'd find them are in the choicest locations in Lagos and elsewhere overseas. I doubt they were even on ground to cast their votes! That is the modus operandi of a typical Nigerian politician, and the Nigerian youth would never learn.

I can hardly wait to see this guy thrown into some dingy cell in the basement of Kirikiri. There he would be made to answer questions as to how he intends to make Buhari end up like Yaradua and Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by ademega(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
Different stories in this part of the country every day . na only you dey ni ?
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Elslim: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose... His mentor
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Afroconnect: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose should be jailed,he is a killer and disgrace to our democracy.
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Southwest.
Pls
Take it easy.
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by gebest: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose stop the coccaine u are taking is not good for ur head, is making u go mad.
Re: Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid by sammyj: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin Fayose the bastard must go, shebi he is now equating himself with God. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Jonathan Sets Trap For Buhari On Handing Over / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque / State Of Erunwen Road Ikorodu Lagos State (pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.