Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. (57450 Views)

Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by DeCleff(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Men of the Joint Task Force, JTF, in Rivers, yesterday(Thursday) raided the “Barracks”, a suspected den of misfits and political thugs believed to be working for a certain governorship candidate in the state. Several of the militia men were arrested as well as arms and ammunition recovered. Those arrested are already undergoing interrogation.

www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/photonews/3515-photo-news-faces-of-arrested-barracks-boys-

6 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by DeCleff(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
More

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by ammyluv2002(f): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
I wonder when the youths of this Nation will ever grow up and stop being used by those who don't care how they end up

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by ozoigbondu: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
See their faces like congo meat.God forbid that i die,fight or protest for a group of thieves called politicians that will forget that i exist if they get to the corridor of power.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Patience will help her boyz out

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by abduljabbar4(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
See that guy with white vest in the second pic as if he wants to fight the soldiers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by ammyluv2002(f): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
See that guy with white vest in the second pic as if he wants to fight the soldiers
Lol...the guy don collect serious belt flogging from the soldiers

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by couragekebs(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
wike bp be like 250/130

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Young03(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Want to knw if dey ar 4 wike or amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Jisos shocked. Nobo my Iphone be that sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
My khaki boys don't mess around. Doesn't matter if you're a thug, armed robber, or terrorist, my boys will sniff you out...and then you'll sniff your sorry arse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by omenka(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Na wa oo!!! Were they going to war

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by nedz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Watching in 2000D as stories unfold cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by omonnakoda: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
RickRichards:
My khaki boys don't mess around. Doesn't matter if you're a thug, armed robber, or terrorist, my boys will sniff you out...and then you'll sniff your sorry arse.
:Like they did shekau?

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by basisop(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
PH will be hot tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by DeCleff(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
Young03:
Want to knw if dey ar 4 wike or amaechi

They are Wike's thugs and were arrested because ''Parade Have Changed Gear''

Even AIG for zone 6 was in ph today. Thats to tell u its no longer business as usual

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Young03(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
DeCleff:

They are Wike's thugs and were arrested because ''Parade Have Changed Gear''

Even AIG for zone 6 was in ph today. Thats to tell u its no longer business as usual

hmmm, na wah oo....na like ds we go de
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
:Like they did shekau?
Shekau will be taken care of. You'll see.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by omonnakoda: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
RickRichards:

Shekau will be taken care of. You'll see.
I believe so . My point is the Nigerian Army is not an out fit to boast about.They are only great at beating civilians and police as well as burning buses

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by CR77(f): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Amaechi boys

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by godofwar666(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmm... Wike's handiwork and lastly Gej dont think u ar going to win in lagos cus me n my family na ambo we go vote 4. Ambo de 2015

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
See them! Wike's boys

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by greall12(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by eleko1: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
sad Wike,bipi,mama Okrika Boys sad .PDP.........NEST of killers,thugs,miscreant undecided sad

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by mrtimycc(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
One bottle of Orijin please grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by legendary4luv(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Front page at last after 1000 +times of trying, buhari made me believe that "giving up is not an option"

Back to the topic, pls throw them in Lagoon in "lagos state oba's voice"

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Waste of men
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by kekakuz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
g[size=20pt] names from left to right
chibuzor chinemerrm Chinedu chinelo chikurokuro chiwawa emeka Nonso ebube Chijoke etc [/size]

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Quadrescent: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Awon Eeyan Wike •

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
See as dem b lik
Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
Lmao at the guy in the white wife beater in the second picture, looks like the army guy gave him some wooping!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. by 2sureguy1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dis one is strong.

Dis pple ar destroyed 4 lack of knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#WTO-DG: Okonjo-Iweala Suggested As New WTO Chief, But US Vetoes / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.