Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” (4969 Views)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / When Your Barber Is High On Weed / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Sirfizz: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

In his statement, he said;
“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

http://fake9janews.com/2015/04/oba-of-lagos-confesses-i-was-high-on-orijin/

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Firefire(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
Congrats to the fake news
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by tempem: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Last time I checked, it was FNN
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by ozoigbondu: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijini na bastard......fake 9JA news i see your handiwork
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by stepo707: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
lol
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
mtchew undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by teemanbastos(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
endTIMes
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sirfizz:
The Oba of Lagos, Chief Rilwan Akiolu, has finally issued a personal statement regarding his recent outburst where he threatened any Igbo who dared vote against his candidate with drowning in The Lagos Lagoon.

The Outburst, which made waves on the internet yesterday, where the Oba threatened that igbos saying “if you don’t vote Ambode that i picked, you will all drown in the water”, has not gone down well with a lot of people in the country.

But in a recent turn of events, the Oba has issued an apology to the Igbos and everyone offended by his tirade, blaming his actions on the popular Alcoholic drink, ORIJIN.’

“I want to offer my unequivocal apologies to the Igbo people for the things I said. I am sorry. I was drunk. I was drinking some Orijin just before the meeting. It was my 1st time, it was so sweet, I did not know it would be so intoxicating. I have ordered that all Orijin Bottles and Cans should be thrown into the Lagoon Instead”.

Meanwhile, Boys in Lagos are planning to protest the Oba’s move to throw all the Orijin into the Lagoon. They have paid a Twitter Trender to trend the Hashtag #DontDrownOurOrijin.

Very dry. Like seriously

I tried to force myself to laugh but the laughter no gree show

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
shocked Orijin101 come and see how your brand has been rubbished by FNN! grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Very dry. Like seriously

grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
OGAofBOSS:
shocked Orijin101 come and see how your brand has been rubbished by FNN! grin grin
cc: stephenqueen, alberto2k, kingtom, 2dice, fabdedon, valmunich, chimerase2, ipledge, prettythicksme, sinaj. . .

come for my rescue oooo embarassed
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Very dry. Like seriously

one reason why i will never quote you again till i leave NL is that!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by alberto2k(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Very dry. Like seriously

Iron lady grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by tohpahz(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101. Oba was high on u..
So i won't be drowning in the lagoon afterall
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

cc: stephenqueen, alberto2k, kingtom, 2dice, fabdedon, valmunich, chimerase2, ipledge, prettythicksme, sinaj. . .

omo dey won spoil market for us
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by alberto2k(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

one reason why i will never quote you again till i leave NL is that!

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

*baba she be mod, she can ban person till next 3 world cups, ifaa lie ask Oga Kingtom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ishilove:

Very dry. Like seriously

see I dey beef you oo and me and u don enter one pant.I mailed you,tag you that I was ban by antispam bot.you turn your deaf ear

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Fabdedon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

*baba she be mod, she can ban person till next 3 world cups, ifaa lie ask Oga Kingtom grin grin
ah wan die.. 3 world cup... Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Fabdedon(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

.. i strongly believe his own orijin nah pirated own grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

who abuse u? cheesy

Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

Baba it's fake news na grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by stephenqueen: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

Iron lady grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by sinaj(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

lmao!!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by KingTom(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by stephenqueen: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

he was high on expired or pirated orijin no be ur brand
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Kingspin(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sirfizz:

Highness bring out your best that is the real you. Oba of Lagos dont spoil market for Orijin.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by stephenqueen: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
who abuse u? cheesy
na u be that ba?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by sinaj(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

how will i rescue u embarassed
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

na u be that ba?
yes with my ak47
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by alberto2k(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by stephenqueen: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

See as u turn her to God undecided
Re: Oba Of Lagos Confesses – “i Was High On Orijin” by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
alberto2k:

shhhhhhh

*whispers in her ears

i sabi her na! na so she use me paa one day like dat angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSTV: When Gotv Calls You To Renew Your Subscription / Just Don't Shoot! / Video: (God Is Great) World’s First Head Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.