Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment (4387 Views)

Will Yorubas Be Able To Check The Awusa-fulani In Their One Nijeriya? / Can The Yorubas Be Trusted? / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
we Igbo's own Lagos, we're going to buy all the lands from your hungry fathers and send you people back to your main home town Oshogbo
In your dreams
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by IDGAF(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2015
shiningshina:

Lagos is Yoruba land.

Igbos are generally experts in piracy, prostitution and armed robbery. Now, they want to rob Yorubas of Lagos State! They should be repatriated to their cursed lands.
Guy what kind of comment is dat nah! Let's all try 2 be reasonable 4 once.If igbos are all what u mentioned are all Yorubas d opposite.If America as a nation can have almost if not all the tribes of the world and not complain or tink of repatraiting dem,if in American politics u'll find Germans,italians,Mexicans,Africans,asians,indians nd so on,and they all consida demselves as 1 nd enjoy equal nd basic rights,is it jst a tribe dat we cannot condone.I am rili ashamed of the comments we make,instead of thinking how 2 move dis country 4ward we r busy wasting our tym on things dat wud cause division nd distruction.And btw,I am neither igbo or Yoruba nd I fully condemn what d Oba said.He is not a God,he is human,shits nd piss dsame way I do nd wud be judged by God in like manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by brize(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
shiningshina:

Lagos is Yoruba land.

Igbos are generally experts in piracy, prostitution and armed robbery. Now, they want to rob Yorubas of Lagos State! They should be repatriated to their cursed lands.
lol e dey pain you? Go commit Awolowo(suicide) na
Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by brize(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
waldigit:

that is a major value problem with you pple. i wonder why you cant be sincere to yourself for once. nigeria is All mans land, Lagos is no Mans land, but what about your own home town, is it also a no mans land. your insincerity will not let u think of that.
my father once told me that if you find someone you helped doing better than you don't envy him, learn more from him and try and do more better than him.... My dear if all yoruba politically decided to be parts of what to consider when deciding who to rule us then my land is a no mans land... But traditionally the land still my own but politically it's a no man's land and that's what igbos mean by saying it's a no mans land, cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Yorubas Be Like...(picture) After Oba's Comment by Bre(f): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
we Igbo's own Lagos, we're going to buy all the lands from your hungry fathers and send you people back to your main home town Oshogbo

My brother/sister, do not allow yourself to turn against your fellow Nigerian in anger. Your statement is not cool at all. Stay above the belt, no need to insult one's father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Can Develop Ala-Igbo - Okezie Ikpeazu / We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) / Ojukwu Fought For 13% Derivation – Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.