Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala (41216 Views)

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari - Femi Aribisala / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari In The Election, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by sinizia: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I thought summary were being taught in secondary school's Or oga op, are you Paul by name because it's only Paul that writes this kind of letter to corrinthians & romans..

And we wonder why there's high level of massive exam failure in Nigeria. Your post reeks of illiteracy. You cant read this short article and you expect to pass your exams? SMH!!

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by doctuw(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2015
LasgidyPort:
The writer's bias is very irritating and nauseating. He is still writing along the same ethnic mindset that made the PDP lose the elections.

The guys is quite very dull and must think Nigerians are fools. He is talking about late accreditation and logistics issues in the SE as pre-planned as if majority of INEC staff in those places are not Igbos. Because INEC chair is now a Northerner, is it only hausas that work in INEC? All the people that distributed PVCs in the SE and SS are they all hausa/fulani??

Imagine him talking about PVC collection in Nigeria skewed to the advantage of the North, he then showed an example that ironically disproves is point. From what he put up there as regards Kano and the SE, Kano still has more uncollected PVCs than the SE.

The old man that cannot use his head kept on using the 2011 elections as a yard stick and baseline for his analysis as if the 2011 election result was a perfection. The man is shamelessly economical with the truth. The SE and SS votes were seriously manipulated in 2011 majorly because Buhari's CPC had no spread and the financial capabilities to monitor and secure the SE and SS then. That has changed now due to the spread of the APC and also due to the usage of the card readers.

This AribiLiar will soon see how wrong he was when the tribunal starts overturning some of the PDP senatorial victories and ordering a rerun in states like Rivers, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Abia and Edo.

In Edo, PDP led APC with just about 80,000 votes. Elections were cancelled in about 4 local govts in APC stronghold with a voting strength of about 160,000 people. If the elections was fair to the letter, APC would have won Edo state.

This silly man somehow applauded the charade called election in Rivers state claiming that was how it has always been! What a shame. Yet, he is claiming INEC technically rigged the elections for the APC in the North. He acknowledged that the North maintained it's voting pattern and population but is claiming that of the SE was seriously reduced based on 2011 figures. If he wants to do a thorough job, why not give us the 2007 SE figures? So that we can compare the 2007, 2011 and 2015 turnout for the SE in order to establish the one that has an unreasonable variation. From his myopic view, the 2011 is perfect and should be used as a yardstick.

This propagandist that claimed he is not being paid, purposely mentioned that Jega tried to create additional polling units in the North to confuse some emotional and sentimental readers. He purposely mentioned it and then later chipped in quietly that Jega abandoned it due to public outcry.

The man is just an hate-filled individual who won't mind writing rubbish that can tear the country down just to have his own wicked little laugh. I wonder why the media is still giving him publicity despite his monumental bigotry.

Imagine another silly line he wrote, that the incoming VP will be reduced to a paperweight by 'Northen born-to-rule'. How stupid can someone be? You have consistently insulted the North and u re still crying that they are not voting your candidate.

Was anyone (either born-to-rule or born-to-write-rubbish) able to manipulate Buhari during his first stint as Head of state?? Why then are u preempting his administration wt insults? Your Jona has lost, why not take a chill pill and watch some of the moves of the new administration before writing crap?

It's just obvious the man is hate-filled and wants to thrive on the sentiments of some myopic people.
sucker punch

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by artade: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Godsday Orubebe grabbed the microphone during the collation of the election results and alleged to the whole world that INEC chairman Attahiru Jega is partial and tribalistic. His outburst may have been embarrassing, but it is not entirely without justification. The evidence of INEC’s partiality is compelling. Although President Jonathan put a call to Orubebe to stop his protest, and he has decided to accept the verdict of INEC, that does not mean we should sweep INEC’s shenanigans under the carpet.

So you mean that "outburst MAY have been embarrassing"? Was that a typo? No, because "it is not entirely without justification"? OMG!!! I almost stopped reading... But let me continue reading this mental midget's epistle...
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by israelpalatoe(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
multiple thumb printing was eliminated and voters shrunk massively in some regions. please think wisely.
if we talk of fraudulent practices, some regions will be painted in red.
please we are wiser now.
when something favors me, it's okay by me. otherwise, it's not OK. this is what is called HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Tymax(m): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2015
angry

This man thinks been controversial translates into revolutionary status. How many registered voters did we have in Lagos? How many voted? The SE did not use the card readers. In Anambra, INEC staff arrived at various polling units and set aside the card readers declaring that they were faulty (without testing). Is that an election?

Even with all the rigging, they could not manufacture more figures than their register.

Enugu state had no invalid votes. Imagine! So all polling units in Enugu had perfectly cast votes? No mistake? What a farce! It is even more amusing that the returning officer- a professor- did not see anything wrong with the statistic.

This man should continue ranting. Most if not all SE PDP agents and leaders were satisfied with the polls in their region. They enjoyed the machismo of the Military. Why are you crying foul on their behalf?

PDP apologist. Too late. You can't replace Reuben Abati.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ELBAND: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Raiders:
why don't you compare the turnout rate for Kano/jigawa and that of Rivers/ Delta/ Akwa Ibom . The SS had a higher turnout rate than most north states
Smh, I'm surprised you're making this kind of comparison. Kano/Jigawa used to be one state, remember. And Lagos was about equal with Kano in population then. But how do explain the magic that gave Lagos just 1.4million votes while Kano/Jigawa had 3.8 combined? This is a first class act of rigging, and fingers are pointing toward Jega as the mastermind

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by wasuka14(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Dis is one of idiotic writer I ever knw! Dis aribilasa or whatever is always miopic n tribal gingoism. Infact every he wrote always stints! Hum-hum!!!

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by KMJY(f): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2015
JingoOAU:
I
He's so particular about the northern votes, but would he tell me that nobody rigged in the south in favour of PdP?
I can't see anywhere in Femi's article where he mentioned that d election was rigged. All he is trying to bring to the fore is the discrepancies with which the PVCs where distributed, which truely, is a catalyst to the victory of Buhari. We may not see the damages this discrepances has/wud spelled/spell to our democracy akin 2 our biases which sprouts 4rm the victory we thought we've gotten for now. But honestly speaking, this shall hunt us in the future

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2015
shortgun:
You have spoken d truth nothing but d truth. All d people shouting change will soon realize that they have been a means to an end.
*watching in 3D
there are some truth in this write up. And one of them is the south west votes wasn't for buhari but against jonathan. I am sure if there was a 3rd strong party contesting that election ,south west would have voted for that party. And just like aribisala said ,gej just sat there and allowed himself to be chased out of office.it is obvious he has been fed up and saw a good chance of leaving by losing this election.

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by nagoma(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2015
LasgidyPort:
The writer's bias is very irritating and nauseating. He is still writing along the same ethnic mindset that made the PDP lose the elections.

The guys is quite very dull and must think Nigerians are fools. He is talking about late accreditation and logistics issues in the SE as pre-planned as if majority of INEC staff in those places are not Igbos. Because INEC chair is now a Northerner, is it only hausas that work in INEC? All the people that distributed PVCs in the SE and SS are they all hausa/fulani??

Imagine him talking about PVC collection in Nigeria skewed to the advantage of the North, he then showed an example that ironically disproves is point. From what he put up there as regards Kano and the SE, Kano still has more uncollected PVCs than the SE.

The old man that cannot use his head kept on using the 2011 elections as a yard stick and baseline for his analysis as if the 2011 election result was a perfection. The man is shamelessly economical with the truth. The SE and SS votes were seriously manipulated in 2011 majorly because Buhari's CPC had no spread and the financial capabilities to monitor and secure the SE and SS then. That has changed now due to the spread of the APC and also due to the usage of the card readers.

This AribiLiar will soon see how wrong he was when the tribunal starts overturning some of the PDP senatorial victories and ordering a rerun in states like Rivers, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Abia and Edo.

In Edo, PDP led APC with just about 80,000 votes. Elections were cancelled in about 4 local govts in APC stronghold with a voting strength of about 160,000 people. If the elections was fair to the letter, APC would have won Edo state.

This silly man somehow applauded the charade called election in Rivers state claiming that was how it has always been! What a shame. Yet, he is claiming INEC technically rigged the elections for the APC in the North. He acknowledged that the North maintained it's voting pattern and population but is claiming that of the SE was seriously reduced based on 2011 figures. If he wants to do a thorough job, why not give us the 2007 SE figures? So that we can compare the 2007, 2011 and 2015 turnout for the SE in order to establish the one that has an unreasonable variation. From his myopic view, the 2011 is perfect and should be used as a yardstick.

This propagandist that claimed he is not being paid, purposely mentioned that Jega tried to create additional polling units in the North to confuse some emotional and sentimental readers. He purposely mentioned it and then later chipped in quietly that Jega abandoned it due to public outcry.

The man is just an hate-filled individual who won't mind writing rubbish that can tear the country down just to have his own wicked little laugh. I wonder why the media is still giving him publicity despite his monumental bigotry.

Imagine another silly line he wrote, that the incoming VP will be reduced to a paperweight by 'Northen born-to-rule'. How stupid can someone be? You have consistently insulted the North and u re still crying that they are not voting your candidate.

Was anyone (either born-to-rule or born-to-write-rubbish) able to manipulate Buhari during his first stint as Head of state?? Why then are u preempting his administration wt insults? Your Jona has lost, why not take a chill pill and watch some of the moves of the new administration before writing crap?

It's just obvious the man is hate-filled and wants to thrive on the sentiments of some myopic people.

Thanks a million Sir. You have said it all.

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Well written rubbish!
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by JOINFRIEND(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2015
The writer is Useless dead brain this is a new new generation not your stupid analysis if u av nothing to do go to the farm or jump into the lagoom, wE the masses av known our rite and that is our pvc don't feed us with fish we av know how to fish go home useless man and die leave nigeria alone, and go to blazes thanks
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by kindnyce(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2015
collinspro:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/07/femi-aribisala-how-jega-defeated-jonathan-for-buhari-in-the-election/

TRASH FROM A DERANGED FELLOW

BUHARI HAS WON,GET THAT INTO YOUR CHICKEN BRAIN AND LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Raiders: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:

Smh, I'm surprised you're making this kind of comparison. Kano/Jigawa used to be one state, remember. And Lagos was about equal with Kano in population then. But how do explain the magic that gave Lagos just 1.4million votes while Kano/Jigawa had 3.8 combined? This is a first class act of rigging, and fingers are pointing toward Jega as the mastermind
My bro, I am not making any comparison. Both APC and PDP rigged the election. You shouldnt be blaming APC alone when you know PDP also rigged the election in some SS states . It means you are biased. Jega tried his best but you should blame the states and LG inec commissioners.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by arsenal33: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
I wonder what idiots like this Femi guy will say if Buhari actually delivers on his promises.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by kritikali(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
emmasege:
And somebody says Jega wasn't partial. I knew Orubebe's outburst was actually an accumulation of jega's partiality over time & not solely because of what happened @ d collation centre.
Only God can save this country of ours. So appalling that a section (thiefnubus) of my race were part of this conspiracy. Their eyes go soon open & then they'll know the meaning of aboki & mallam.

You actually believed the crap up there, we'll like sme1 said the writer has successfully thrive on the sentiments of some myopic people like you. read thoroughly and u will realise the level of bigotry in dis write up is alarming.

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by teddyphil: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2015
I am from Adamawa state. I can say reliably that the said PVCs that were distributed didn"t get to 40% of the electorate.The results from Adamawa were virtually rigged.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by bakjal(m): 8:48am On Apr 08, 2015
sleekp1:

Try and read bro, we don't have to spoon feed you what he said. Read it, Nairaland is not a TV staion where you watch and listen, it is required you're able to read and write to visit this forum.

Now go back and attempt to read the article.

grin
sleekp1:

Try and read bro, we don't have to spoon feed you what he said. Read it, Nairaland is not a TV staion where you watch and listen, it is required you're able to read and write to visit this forum.

Now go back and attempt to read the article.

why now?

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by deletrue: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2015
That thread is so revealing and has opened the truth. Who the hell will not agree with this thread. Well, I will thank GEJ for moving the dangers forward. It is just temporary and perhaps to remove the comfirm danger that he GEJ has not hand in it. God has just removed him because he is highly protected. He is loved by God. And who the hell does not know that it is gang up? time shall tell. Rubbish election.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by kritikali(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:
I've always known Jega your so-called hero has a hand in this. No be Hausa man? Mtcheew...blimey!

I guess he was your hero in2011...

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by trappatoni(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2015
grin s rigged but no one believed me. Am sitting still and waiting for d "CHANGE". [/quote] receive it "CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Fralex: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Just wondering y I wasted ma precious time reading an article written by a drunk. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by gaffig: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2015
Seriously, He typed all dis for Nothing, this man need returning to school to learn Summary!!! Idiot
collinspro:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/07/femi-aribisala-how-jega-defeated-jonathan-for-buhari-in-the-election/
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by luckypeace1980: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2015
my friend, what you have said is the real truth , but is Jonathan i will blame for his defeat because he has heard this rumor early enough that inec chairman is romancing with the opposition and his suppoters told him to do someting abt it and he was adamant to them. anyway na God wants it to be like dat
. Moreover politics is a game of sense . knwing how to apply it to win you opponent. APC una too much. i d hail

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by jaybee3(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:

Are you actually dumb or you are trying to act dumb?

What's the historical turnout rate for the 2 states?
What's the age demographics of these two states?
What's the poverty index of the 2 states since you will expect people that are directly affected by government policies to want to have a say in how they are governed
Have you considered the fact that people usually migrate during elections?

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Acidosis(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
It baffles me when people ask me if I'm paid to support GEJ.

Mr Aribisala has reiterated the fact that he's not on the pay roll of anyone; YES, he is YORUBA & a strong PDP/GEJ supporter. Goodluck got over 45% of the total votes in Lagos, how could he have possibly paid over 12 million voters.

It's amazing to know most people here are ignorant of the fact that APC spent more on 2015 elections than any other party. Tinubu's brain didn't work for him; his "stolen" wealth did.

We all know GEJ's campaign was majorly sponsored by Business owners and entrepreneurs.

I ask, who sponsored BUHARI? The N100 donation from supporters? Lol cheesy

I've never met GOODLUCK JONATHAN; and I will continue to support him in his future endeavours!

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Coolbite(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Femi Aribisala? The same man that wrote an article titled "the beginning of the end of Bola Tinubu's dynasty" immediately after APC lose Ekiti elction! What does he have to say this time around because I don't take him serious?
I am on same page with you jor
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by personal59: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm this man called Femi abeg shut up all u need is a post in Buhari administration just d same way Abati find his way into Gej administration. Abeg go sleep or better still publish a book like d accidental public servant by rufai
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by gaffig: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
deletrue:
That thread is so revealing and has opened the truth. Who the hell will not agree with this thread. Well, I will thank GEJ for moving the dangers forward. It is just temporary and perhaps to remove the comfirm danger that he GEJ has not hand in it. God has just removed him because he is highly protected. He is loved by God. And who the hell does not know that it is gang up? time shall tell. Rubbish election.
I laff in spanish, people don press P oooo, move one man don't be a shadow of the past!! U seem sober, eeya sorry for ur lose
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2015
useless tribalistic slowpoke. i dont know who told them we said we ar born to rule. anyways gmb all the way, ambode all the way and also peace and prosperity og naija all the way. if u dont like hausa people go and jump into lagos lagon #reping oba of lagos lol
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by chukzzy1(m): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
LasgidyPort:

hahah you are asking whether buhari was manipulated in his first stint.He was just a stooge,Idiagbon was running the country!!!...Idiagbon went to mecca for pilgrimage and then bang!;Babangida and his cohorts carried this niccur like an old woman out of dodan barracks

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by buJu234: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
He may not be far from the truth but...

BUT...someone say if people wants to arrest u atleast let there be a proof that you are innocent;

what do I mean..

GEJ didnt proved that he was a leader incharge of the biggest black nation in this world; he couldnt fight corruption; he directly or indirectly allowed his own party to be broken down; he couldnt control his wife; he couldnt help solve Niger Delta economic woes apart from wasting money on criminal militants (whom said they were fighting for the ordinary people of Niger delta but only to enrich themselves) etc..

So the writer said that the Major ethic group gang up against him plus Jega;

yea; I think thats a good gang up from others with foresight instead of us wasting another 4yrs in suffering & smiling in the hands of the likes of diezani & co..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos / Presidential Villa Empty On Buhari’s First Day At Work / ‘we Kidnapped Falae To Get Money To Celebrate Salah’ -suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.