Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala (40909 Views)

How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari - Femi Aribisala / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu / How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari In The Election, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by jamace(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2015
decisive:
This Aribisala won't stop to amuse me. Now he came up with poor analysis. He is pro Jonathan than Abati himself. He can cry to hell,he's crying on his hope that's dashed. Feeble paper politician that uses faith as tool! Who cares!!!
Can you swear that Buhari won fair and square? : https://www.nairaland.com/2233686/election-claim-free-fair....the-kind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by simplisity(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2015
U cannot eat ur cake and have it. Westerners have eaten their cake by votin Buhari in and they can never have it back. Igbos r jst sitting down relaxin watchin d north and west to see the outcome of their fight that will start soon.

5 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by sunbracosun(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Story for the Gods. Long story.

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by upsonn(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
emmasege:
And somebody says Jega wasn't partial. I knew Orubebe's outburst was actually an accumulation of jega's partiality over time & not solely because of what happened @ d collation centre.
Only God can save this country of ours. So appalling that a section (thiefnubus) of my race were part of this conspiracy. Their eyes go soon open & then they'll know the meaning of aboki & mallam.

Because you candidate lost out.. You are spewing trash... Jega dis jega that.. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Jbenue: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2015
How to you Expain the Middle Belt the Holdfast of The Majority of Minorities (like what I did there) grin grin voting for Buhari

Or Are you going to Lump us in with the "Northern Born To Rule" Ridiculous article

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Jokay07(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Femi Aribisala? The same man that wrote an article titled "the beginning of the end of Bola Tinubu's dynasty" immediately after APC lose Ekiti elction! What does he have to say this time around because I don't take him serious?
even me

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by kliverpool(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2015
look at the percentage of pvc collected in each state.
and he did not talk about Gej activities with OPC in lagos
that got people scared of voting.
and a whole number of people where denied movement in
Lagos as early as 5am.

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by upsonn(m): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2015
frankyychiji:
Guy, your presentations here does not suggest you even went to secondary school talkless of a university. I am sure I am not the first person to tell you this.

On a more serious note you are the who's reason as an idiot.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by simplisity(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2015
omolami:
All that i know is that buhari lacks the capacity to goverb nigeria well. He is tribalistic bigot and will soon show it.
U r very correct my bro

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ELBAND: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
I've always known Jega your so-called hero has a hand in this. No be Hausa man? Mtcheew...blimey!

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by LastProphet: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2015
LasgidyPort:
The writer's bias is very irritating and nauseating. He is still writing along the same ethnic mindset that made the PDP lose the elections.

The guys is quite very dull and must think Nigerians are fools. He is talking about late accreditation and logistics issues in the SE as pre-planned as if majority of INEC staff in those places are not Igbos. Because INEC chair is now a Northerner, is it only hausas that work in INEC? All the people that distributed PVCs in the SE and SS are they all hausa/fulani??

Imagine him talking about PVC collection in Nigeria skewed to the advantage of the North, he then showed an example that ironically disproves is point. From what he put up there as regards Kano and the SE, Kano still has more uncollected PVCs than the SE.

The old man that cannot use his head kept on using the 2011 elections as a yard stick and baseline for his analysis as if the 2011 election result was a perfection. The man is shamelessly economical with the truth. The SE and SS votes were seriously manipulated in 2011 majorly because Buhari's CPC had no spread and the financial capabilities to monitor and secure the SE and SS then. That has changed now due to the spread of the APC and also due to the usage of the card readers.

This AribiLiar will soon see how wrong he was when the tribunal starts overturning some of the PDP senatorial victories and ordering a rerun in states like Rivers, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Abia and Edo.

In Edo, PDP led APC with just about 80,000 votes. Elections were cancelled in about 4 local govts in APC stronghold with a voting strength of about 160,000 people. If the elections was fair to the letter, APC would have won Edo state.

This silly man somehow applauded the charade called election in Rivers state claiming that was how it has always been! What a shame. Yet, he is claiming INEC technically rigged the elections for the APC in the North. He acknowledged that the North maintained it's voting pattern and population but is claiming that of the SE was seriously reduced based on 2011 figures. If he wants to do a thorough job, why not give us the 2007 SE figures? So that we can compare the 2007, 2011 and 2015 turnout for the SE in order to establish the one that has an unreasonable variation. From his myopic view, the 2011 is perfect and should be used as a yardstick.

This propagandist that claimed he is not being paid, purposely mentioned that Jega tried to create additional polling units in the North to confuse some emotional and sentimental readers. He purposely mentioned it and then later chipped in quietly that Jega abandoned it due to public outcry.

The man is just an hate-filled individual who won't mind writing rubbish that can tear the country down just to have his own wicked little laugh. I wonder why the media is still giving him publicity despite his monumental bigotry.

Imagine another silly line he wrote, that the incoming VP will be reduced to a paperweight by 'Northen born-to-rule'. How stupid can someone be? You have consistently insulted the North and u re still crying that they are not voting your candidate.

Was anyone (either born-to-rule or born-to-write-rubbish) able to manipulate Buhari during his first stint as Head of state?? Why then are u preempting his administration wt insults? Your Jona has lost, why not take a chill pill and watch some of the moves of the new administration before writing crap?

It's just obvious the man is hate-filled and wants to thrive on the sentiments of some myopic people.

You have said it all, his name henceforth is AribiLIAR! An obvious foool that manages to speak passable english

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by fboycaestro12(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2015
ode ni man yi sha......he said amechi,okorocha and oshimole lost their states. Why is that PDP didn't win in the likes of Kaduna and d rest of the north...What is the VP Sambo n Yero looking at. He should get ready for another write because Jimi will be taking to the cleaners. Agbaya oshimole, alatenuje, oni ranu.

No that GEJ is going let's see what he's gonna do

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by munex007(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Take a Bow bro...Epic Response

LasgidyPort:
The writer's bias is very irritating and nauseating. He is still writing along the same ethnic mindset that made the PDP lose the elections.

The guys is quite very dull and must think Nigerians are fools. He is talking about late accreditation and logistics issues in the SE as pre-planned as if majority of INEC staff in those places are not Igbos. Because INEC chair is now a Northerner, is it only hausas that work in INEC? All the people that distributed PVCs in the SE and SS are they all hausa/fulani??

Imagine him talking about PVC collection in Nigeria skewed to the advantage of the North, he then showed an example that ironically disproves is point. From what he put up there as regards Kano and the SE, Kano still has more uncollected PVCs than the SE.

The old man that cannot use his head kept on using the 2011 elections as a yard stick and baseline for his analysis as if the 2011 election result was a perfection. The man is shamelessly economical with the truth. The SE and SS votes were seriously manipulated in 2011 majorly because Buhari's CPC had no spread and the financial capabilities to monitor and secure the SE and SS then. That has changed now due to the spread of the APC and also due to the usage of the card readers.

This AribiLiar will soon see how wrong he was when the tribunal starts overturning some of the PDP senatorial victories and ordering a rerun in states like Rivers, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Abia and Edo.

In Edo, PDP led APC with just about 80,000 votes. Elections were cancelled in about 4 local govts in APC stronghold with a voting strength of about 160,000 people. If the elections was fair to the letter, APC would have won Edo state.

This silly man somehow applauded the charade called election in Rivers state claiming that was how it has always been! What a shame. Yet, he is claiming INEC technically rigged the elections for the APC in the North. He acknowledged that the North maintained it's voting pattern and population but is claiming that of the SE was seriously reduced based on 2011 figures. If he wants to do a thorough job, why not give us the 2007 SE figures? So that we can compare the 2007, 2011 and 2015 turnout for the SE in order to establish the one that has an unreasonable variation. From his myopic view, the 2011 is perfect and should be used as a yardstick.

This propagandist that claimed he is not being paid, purposely mentioned that Jega tried to create additional polling units in the North to confuse some emotional and sentimental readers. He purposely mentioned it and then later chipped in quietly that Jega abandoned it due to public outcry.

The man is just an hate-filled individual who won't mind writing rubbish that can tear the country down just to have his own wicked little laugh. I wonder why the media is still giving him publicity despite his monumental bigotry.

Imagine another silly line he wrote, that the incoming VP will be reduced to a paperweight by 'Northen born-to-rule'. How stupid can someone be? You have consistently insulted the North and u re still crying that they are not voting your candidate.

Was anyone (either born-to-rule or born-to-write-rubbish) able to manipulate Buhari during his first stint as Head of state?? Why then are u preempting his administration wt insults? Your Jona has lost, why not take a chill pill and watch some of the moves of the new administration before writing crap?

It's just obvious the man is hate-filled and wants to thrive on the sentiments of some myopic people.

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by fboycaestro12(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:
I've always known Jega your so-called hero has a hand in this. No be Hausa man? Mtcheew...blimey!

Na calabar man Jega be when GEJ won in 2011.Get some sense bro, stop displaying stupidity on here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by bibiking7(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2015
The article is filled with bias and sentiments.
Even before the elections, if you really took your time to move around, you would know that jona had already lost the south west. The northerners liked buhari. That's a fact. In the SW, some people like buhari while some just hated jona more. Mr Aribisala forgot to bring stats from the previous elections where he would have been able to show that buhari's total votes had been on a steady rise. And as at 2011, it went up to 12 million.
Mr Aribisala failed to mention the fact that it was this same jega that conducted the 2011 elections which jona won with about 5 million votes.
Yes, just as we had under aged voters in the north, we also had patience causing trouble in rivers. Is this man trying to tell us that there was no rigging in delta, rivers, akwa ibom and the rest but there was rigging only in the north.

The plain truth is that people were tired of pdp and we voted them out. This way, the next administration will know that if you neglect a particular region, they just might cost you the seat.

6 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by lekandauda1234: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2015
collinspro:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/07/femi-aribisala-how-jega-defeated-jonathan-for-buhari-in-the-election/
Reading thru this, i can feel the pains of a badbelle belyaching because pdp lost. I just can not rationalize your reasoning that a particular tribe was delibrately disenfranchise. Most of us were greatful that with the help of technology we are getting to clean the augean stable of election rigging and somebody is complaining here that some people are disenfranchise. We may not be there but we shall get there, where Nigerian voters shall be the determinant of who shall govern them.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by kinibigdeal(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2015
olu77:
Thia is one of the trouble makers. Obviously Aribisala is still bitter with Buhari but he should leave Jega out of it

Why do you hate hearing the truth...jega is a failure

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Ridwanna(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Canme4u:

You dey mind that mofo?

If u dey in ur right mind, u go know say election was very much rigged in SS nd SE

How cud GEJ won d whole mind of the people wen every1 including the people of SS nd SE are all clamouring for #Change...How cud u not see dat

Brace up urself bro...#Change is here nd it is #Inevitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ELBAND: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Allohrandy:
The writer is biased. The south and south east got more percentage turn out than the north. Kano and many north states got less than 50% turnout of register voters while Rivers, Delta and Aka Ibom got about 65% turnout of register voters. Both parties rig the elections
Bros, he gave factual statistical comparisons of the 2011/15 polls. Please try and read again. I'm not saying the SS/SE didn't rig their own sides but that of the northern states were outrageous. Take his KanoJigawa/Lagos comparison, for instance

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by jmichlins(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2015
if Buhari jails you for stirring up sentiment and unwarranted apathy, it will counted in his sins. Anyway people like you deserve the best place in jail. I know you bought petrol at #100 to power your generator to type these rubbish and yet you wanted status quo to remain cause you have being given few dollars. when next you write such things, make sure it's for only your immediate family so when the anarchy starts, it will only consume you people
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by PStacks(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
This Femi guy should cover his head in shame and be licking his wounds.
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by ELBAND: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2015
fboycaestro12:

Na calabar man Jega be when GEJ won in 2011.Get some sense bro, stop displaying stupidity on here
You're a fool to quote me when I never quoted you. People like u die over what they don't know.
You've had ur moment. Now u can piss off cos I won't stoop so low to reply u again

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by mbulela: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
He is entitled this opinion but not his own fact.
This is nothing but the rantings of a troubled mind and that is my own opinion.

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by petermichaels(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
And d truth right b4 their eyes,bt dey covered their ears with wax not to hear and Their eyes wit logs not to see. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by deletrue: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
That thread is so revealing and has opened the truth. Who the hell will not agree with this thread. Well, I will thank GEJ for moving the dangers forward. It is just temporary and perhaps to remove the comfirm danger that he GEJ has not hand in it. God has just removed him because he is highly protected. He is loved by God. And who the hell does not know that it is gang up? Rubbish election.

2 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Raiders: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:

Bros, he gave factual statistical comparisons of the 2011/15 polls. Please try and read again. I'm not saying the SS/SE didn't rig their own sides but that of the northern states were outrageous. Take his KanoJigawa/Lagos comparison, for instance
why don't you compare the turnout rate for Kano/jigawa and that of Rivers/ Delta/ Akwa Ibom . The SS had a higher turnout rate than most north states

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by mbulela: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Why do you hate hearing the truth...jega is a failure
Since when did you become the dictionary for truth?
Your opinion of Jega is not popular nor is it rooted in any hard fact.

4 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by Canme4u(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Ridwanna:

If u dey in ur right mind, u go know say election was very much rigged in SS nd SE

How cud GEJ won d whole mind of the people wen every1 including the people of SS nd SE are all clamouring for #Change...How cud u not see dat

Brace up urself bro...#Change is here nd it is #Inevitable

Thats what I was saying too. I was refering to who the person I quoted was refering to as mofo. As in, why trying to educating that E-diot called Femi Aribisala or whatever his name his.

I hope you understood my points
Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by fboycaestro12(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
ELBAND:

You're a fool to quote me when I never quoted you. People like u die over what they don't know.
You've had ur moment. Now u can piss off cos I won't stoop so low to reply u again

smh.....You are the king of fools. I will recommend you for the award, if you don't have any sensible thing to say just keep shut until you gather some sense....go kiss your ass

3 Likes

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by folahann(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Cries and bitterness. He's even predicting doom for Buhari's regime. Very bitter son of B

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by bakjal(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
At first i thought you could make sense with what ever you have to say.

I see this write up as a complete waiste of time. Pls find a better way to sell urself

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Jega Defeated Jonathan For Buhari By Femi Aribisala by mbulela: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2015
Raiders:
why don't you compare the turnout rate for Kano/jigawa and that of Rivers/ Delta/ Akwa Ibom . The SS had a higher turnout rate than most north states
Why do you want to spoil a good tale with facts ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / CAN Rejects Muslim/Muslim Presidential Ticket. Says This Is Not 1993 / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.