Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity (664 Views)

Grab The Opportunity You Deserve As An Upcoming Artist / The Opportunity To Record Your Songs At Cheap Prices / 5 Minutes Of Fame With Young Jonn “the Wicked Producer” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by KINGpharoah: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
I always dream of working with a whole lot of them, producers like shizzy, uhuru.
But if given the opportunity as it stands now it got to be leriq.. Mad producer, and his beats relates with my kind of music
Working towards dat
Let's know urz
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by rabbuy(m): 12:31am On Apr 08, 2015
Le-Gen-di-ry lo she beati oh.....
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by denedene(m): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2015
coldflames
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by KINGpharoah: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2015
rabbuy:
Le-Gen-di-ry lo she beati oh.....
Legendary is also another wicked producer.
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by KINGpharoah: 8:21am On Apr 08, 2015
denedene:
coldflames
Are you a rap artiste
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by denedene(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2015
KINGpharoah:

Are you a rap artiste
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by denedene(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
KINGpharoah:

Are you a rap artiste
yes boss wink
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by Sessyjee(m): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Cobhams or Don jazzy those dudes are gifted mehn... Foreign producer would be Timberland tho...
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2015
I'd say Boi1da or Justblaze.
Buh here in naija... It's shizzi
I prefer hiphop producers, you know.. wink The trap music kinda thing.
I'm a music producer tho. grin
Re: Which Producer Will you Work With, If Given The Opportunity by Gynacologist(m): 6:17am On Apr 10, 2015
in no particular orda jesse jagz, don j, master craft nd young john..

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions On How I Can Be A Music Producer. / VIDEO: Flavour – Power To Win / Why I Tittled My Song Abnormal - Kaptain Youngz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.