Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC (878 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by mikron(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Senator Gbemisola Saraki has left the PDP and moved to APC. Gbemisola, who vied for the PDP governorship ticket in Kwara state and lost, announced her defection and that of her followers in a statement she released today April 7th. Senator Gbemisola among other things accused the PDP of female victimization. Her statement in part below...
"I come before you for a formal declaration of our move to the All Progressives Congress (APC). This is not to underplay the reality that we have joined the APC a fortnight ago, just before the presidential and national assembly elections, but I believe I owe you the obligation to formally announce this move to you as a deep respect for your love and your support of the GRS Movement over the year.
This decision is a product of wide consultations with members of the GRS political family that cut across all the sixteen (16) local government areas of the state on the one hand and the leadership of APC on the other. It was in furtherance of this that on the eve of the presidential and national assembly elections, I had asked all my supporters to troop out and vote for all the candidates of the APC. Let me seize this opportunity to thank our supporters for heeding the clarion call and congratulate them as well as all members of the APC for a historic victory.

When we joined Kwara PDP, it was for the main reason of enlarging these inalienable values and re-engineering the processes of leadership through the party in order to mirror the true aspirations of Kwarans. Considering the circumstance of the party at the state level, we knew we had to work harder and make sacrifices to deliver a party that would represent the yearning of our people.
continue http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/gbemisola-saraki-dumps-pdp-moves-to-apc.html

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yeah come over to apc,tinubu needs a third wife and you are a fine woman....grin

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Beesluv: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
This politics ehnnnn
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by blake777(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
My crush smiley
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by weirdtee: 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
blake777:
My crush smiley

Person Toto? grin grin
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by Yasher: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
The only thing permanent about Nigerian politicians is their own interest nothing more.
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by blake777(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2015
weirdtee:

Person Toto? grin grin
Lol nasty nigg@
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by ELTON123(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2015
No u 4 stay there na
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by abduljabbar8: 1:32am On Apr 08, 2015
I can pay anything to see how pdp. Members feel when they read this kind of news
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by baby124: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2015
It's very shameful how politicians can easily port. No ideals at all, it's all just about money. We need to pass laws to stop this level of political prostitution. At least people will think deeply before joining any party. Maybe individual parties need to have party rules about joining a party. Especially after a just concluded election. The amount of deflection is troubling
Re: Gbemisola Saraki Dumps PDP, Moves To APC by ionsman: 3:44am On Apr 08, 2015
I dont justlikr this at all . Slowly,they will turn Apc to another pdp.

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Resign From Politics Than Join APC – Aliyu / 11 Things You Need To Know About The New Police IG / My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.