Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos (2099 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Hilarious! Video Of Ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu To Juju Shrine / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by teufelein(f): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu of Lagos Over ''Igbo People will Die in Lagoon'' Threat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4WS1favaw
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let the game begin
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
lol
what Igbo should do is to fast for 3 days -dry
and on that day, go out enmasse to vote for Agbaje, palm fronds in mouth. cool
na Oba go jump inside lagoon after that. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Vicaboy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
interesting
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin you call it news but I call it "comedy movie"...

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by PedroJP(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls our acclaimed host shud help us push that this country disintegrates so that they don't host us anymore and probably treat us like foreigners. I only blame Zik and his one Naija mantra but thank God, dat will be corrected soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by dunkem21(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by ozoigbondu: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Which high priest be that

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by ELTON123(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hjgf
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by menix(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2015
Oba in big trouble, nah Okija high priest b dat oo..

If Oba no go answer Amadioha, ordinary shower water go fit drown this Oba ndi ara...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by ROCKJ1(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2015
I love Nigerians.... very funny people.

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by whitecat1: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Then never born anyone from ibo extraction to summon him!

9 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by cy4cent(f): 3:12am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:

Then never born anyone from ibo extraction to summon him!

well said!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by abduljabbar8: 3:30am On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Oba in big trouble, nah Okija high priest b dat oo..

If Oba no go answer Amadioha, ordinary shower water go fit drown this Oba ndi ara...
All Those useless useless people of yours

5 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by whitecat1: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2015
cool
cy4cent:

well said!!!!!
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Mattin(m): 4:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Funny indeed!
The moderators should do the needful by moving this thread to joke section.
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by ramdris(m): 4:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Who be that one?
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by isalegan2: 4:18am On Apr 08, 2015
ROCKJ1:
I love Nigerians.... very funny people.

True dat! grin
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by tonytony208(m): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2015
So if he doesn't answer the call, your comic chief/high/low priest will invade the palace to arrest him, abi? This people love to make themselves feel bigger than they are. I think it is time the Yorubas in lagos do something about these Igbo's. The earlier the better.

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Ivanspring(f): 5:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Is it a movie?
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Canme4u(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2015
I know it must be a joke.

I no get data to watch am.
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Boss13: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2015
You guys are taking that Oba serious. Except he unleashes thugs to start throwing people into the lagoon, I do not see the possibility in what he has said.

Oba of lagos is a clown with crown

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by menix(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2015
abduljabbar8:

All Those useless useless people of yours

Buh they re not as useless as ur oba..

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by teufelein(f): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
One of the Incorruptible Barristers has taken it upon himself to challenge evil in the court of courts.

Mike Okoye
RE: PETITION AGAINST THE OBA OF LAGOS RILWAN AKIOLU TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (I C C)

We have forwarded a Petition to the International Criminal Court (I C C) demanding for the immediate arrest and prosecution of The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu.

Also forwarded in our communications and claims under art. 15 of the Rome Statute, to the Information and Evidence Unit, Office of the Prosecutor, at The Hagus, The Netherlands is the recorded video footage showing a visibly angry Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, making unconcealed venomous threats to Igbos if they chose to vote as they please rather than according to his wishes - on Sunday threatening Igbos in Lagos with death in the lagoon if they did not vote for Akinwunmi Ambode the governorship candidate of the APC.

I urge Ndigbo in Lagos to be law abiding while we await the International Warrant of Arrest to be issued for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu any time from now.

Mike Okoye – Constitutional and Human Right Lawyer
Re: Breakingnews:ndigbo High Priest Summons Oba Akiolu Of Lagos by Trailblazer1(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2015
teufelein:
One of the Incorruptible Barristers has taken it upon himself to challenge evil in the court of courts.

Mike Okoye
RE: PETITION AGAINST THE OBA OF LAGOS RILWAN AKIOLU TO THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (I C C)

We have forwarded a Petition to the International Criminal Court (I C C) demanding for the immediate arrest and prosecution of The Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu.

Also forwarded in our communications and claims under art. 15 of the Rome Statute, to the Information and Evidence Unit, Office of the Prosecutor, at The Hagus, The Netherlands is the recorded video footage showing a visibly angry Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, making unconcealed venomous threats to Igbos if they chose to vote as they please rather than according to his wishes - on Sunday threatening Igbos in Lagos with death in the lagoon if they did not vote for Akinwunmi Ambode the governorship candidate of the APC.

I urge Ndigbo in Lagos to be law abiding while we await the International Warrant of Arrest to be issued for the immediate arrest and prosecution of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu any time from now.

Mike Okoye – Constitutional and Human Right Lawyer
Good move
I'd love to see Akiolu disgraced for this threat of genocide on an ethnic group

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: How The Clerk, Salisu Conspired With PDP / BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead / See The Lecturer That Raped 18 Year Old Girl Seeking Admission Into UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.