Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead (2098 Views)

Photos From Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion That Killed 3 People In Bayelsa / Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead / Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by londonrivals: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Reports reaching our newsdesk have it that there is a pipeline explosion in Bayelsa state which has killed 12 persons in the sourthern part of Nigeria.

More details to come

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/breaking-news-pipeline-explosion-in.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by piicity(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mtcchew
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by fejikudz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brb
I am coming. let me play slow ball with Ddullardinho

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by jomoh: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na wa o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by INTROVERT(f): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bunkering abi

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Hero10001: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oya na
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by obailala(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
So people still do this? undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
OKAY... This not news nah

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Realdeals(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Emekamex(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
The boys are back to the creek. Nigeria is a very interesting country.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by midolian(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari, treat them as common criminals.

You can imagine the poster above me(Emekamex or so). "The boys are back to the creek" and he is happy. That's how you know the badbelles of Buhari's government. SMH

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by PassingShot(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
If this was caused by the militants, then let that axis become another war zone.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by dennisworld1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin let the bombing begin. Millitant back to base.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Emekamex(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:

You can imagine the poster above me(Emekamex or so). "The boys are back to the creek" and he is happy. That's how you know the badbelles of Buhari's government. SMH
I never stated I was happy, I was merely saying the obvious. I said "the boys" not "my boys".
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by alrahmanonline(m): 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmmm..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by doctokwus: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:

Its a very curious situation we find ourselves where some people are only happy when they hear any bad news,most times orchestrated and sponsored by bitter individuals, that would discredit the PMB govt.
Its like a child foolishly inflicting fatal machete cuts on him/herself in order to blame the parents for not allowing him/her to go outside past 10pm.
I have rarely seen this level of stupidity being displayed by few disgruntled,bitter elements of a totally discredited losing side in an election.It makes no sense at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
am sure it has got something to do with vandalization. R.I.P...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by CSTR2: 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:

Don't worry about the so-called bad belles.
They are not the ones dictating policies.
The success or failure of buhari will be a consequence of his own actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
These Bunkerers..They should allow peace a chance and stop causing unwanton death to fellow Niger Deltans and destruction of properties. Government should beef up security...and immediately solve the Niger Delta problem.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Obipat(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari should pay ex millitant na, dis is breach of contact

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by CSTR2: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Idrismusty97(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
The boys are back to the creek. Nigeria is a very interesting country.
Yep they are back! The freedom fighters.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by biafransoul: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ever since this leader of Boko haram became the president, it's has been news of deaths everywhere. Are deaths the change they promised?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by ogba20: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
londonrivals:

Reports reaching our newsdesk have it that there is a pipeline explosion in Bayelsa state which has killed 12 persons in the sourthern part of Nigeria.

More details to come

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/breaking-news-pipeline-explosion-in.html

cc: lalasticlala
. I knw understand, cant somebody jus read any gud news in nigeria again? We for ask whch change ooooo during campaign.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Demdem(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bayelsa............I suspect SHepopotamus boys. She is the main "bunkerer" in that state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by doublewisdom: 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Has it begun?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by betty202020(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Its a very curious situation we find ourselves where some people are only happy when they hear any bad news,most times orchestrated and sponsored by bitter individuals, that would discredit the PMB govt.
Its like a child foolishly inflicting fatal machete cuts on him/herself in order to blame the parents for
I have rarely seen this level of stupidity being displayed by few disgruntled,bitter elements of a totally discredited losing side in an election.It makes no sense at all.
taaaaa si eba puo. during the last administration, many of u were busy surfing thet net in search of bad news to use as a tool to oust the government. when did u repent? even the media houses from waste (west) were doing competition who will write the most obnoxious articles against that govt which sahara (desert) reporters carried the trophy. Is it not on the news that tinubu has hired media houses against this govt for scheming him out. Do me i do u man no vex. cry me a river joor.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by amadice(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Isorite
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
They should all die for all I care.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by Jesusloveyou: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
barcanista:
These Bunkerers..They should allow peace a chance and stop causing unwanton death to fellow Niger Deltans and destruction of properties. Government should beef up security...and immediately solve the Niger Delta problem.
is now u are talking

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by virus04(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fake news
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa,12 People Confirmed Dead by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:

d boys r back to d creeks'?
It could be negative or positive intonation, if u dont knw someone's intention dont just jump to criticize.
Nigeria is very interesting, sure it is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English / Pictures - Awolowo's Policies Hits Nigeria / Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.