Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) (3037 Views)

Protest In Jigawa Over 'Harassment Of Sule Lamido By Jigawa State Governor(pics) / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by ayobase(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2015
This advert popped up when I was about doing something important, and yes, it initially took my attention away from my primary assignment.

Please, I am not doing this to support, or make mockery of any candidate (why I even dey apologize sef). Na something wey I sey I kukuma dey talk about!

I am neither a partisan, nor voting there in Lagos on Saturday. We pray the best wins. Remember, Oba has spoken - LOL.

Back to the matter, here are the extracted Pictures, and Video link on Youtube. Very short Clip of 29 Seconds. You can afford to worry less over your data - Winks!

You guess is good as mine if u sabi the man wey dey give the order. T-Baba.

Pls, make all my Igbo friends stay away from any form of water body (may it be swimming pool, bath tub, gutter, ogbara, cup of water....) come Saturday. We pray we don’t hear stories that touch the bones.

Get a life jacket if you can’t swim, or rather oxygen gas. If I were you, I go excuse them for Lag till after Saturday. Stay alive today to fight another day – LOL (this Oba no go kill person sha!)

And may God help your hustle if u don start life jacket and Oxygen biz for Lagos.

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icqbzkmO6U

http://johnomolaolu..com/2015/04/funny-jimi-agbajes-advert-on-youtube.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by walexGodson(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Ilekeh(f): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Please don't post this on FP, we have foreigners on NL embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Hahahahahahabavab
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Flets: 5:21am On Apr 08, 2015
The power interests around Ambode are overbearing

They will probably start taking toll fees on the Ajah 2nd toll gate if Ambo wins.

Beside, if Ambo wins..... the Oba who nominated him has become the governor by proxy.

The Jagaban will be at another end pulling strings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by omenka(m): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2015
I wish they could show the puppeteer, it must be Thief Olabode George.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:26am On Apr 08, 2015
omenka:
I wish they could show the puppeteer, it must be Thief Olabode George.

Jimi has repeatedly said that Olabode is not his God father and I believe him. I've also seen JK alone in all his campaign drive unlike ambo that is always surrounded with vultures that want to milk Lagos dry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by omenka(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Jimi has repeatedly said that Olabode is not his God father and I believe him. I've also seen JK alone in all his campaign drive unlike ambo that is always surrounded with vultures that want to milk Lagos dry.
If he says so and you believe him, that is your cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Pebcak: 5:42am On Apr 08, 2015
Both Jimi and Ambode are definitely some1s puppet so no biggy
Vote for the better puppet
But i believe this is a time for Lagos to be in Union with the Federal Govt. they have been pawn for the longest because Lagos govt is opposition and Now that APC is in power I know Lagos stand a very good chance of National project and I can wait for the IPP independent power project to see lime light

Vote Wisely

SAI BABA

5 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Lol. nice concept.
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by PassingShot(m): 5:52am On Apr 08, 2015
And he will be puppet to confirmed Thief Bode George!

4 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by efilefun(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2015
PDP can't campaign based on what they have to offer only to create a stupi.d video to spread false message, they did same during presidential elections and lost woefully, Mr Just Kidding is heading towards same direction, He better face his chemist and stop being a fool, Just cant imagine the man going on exile and ex-convict being his godfather...lmao

3 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 08, 2015
pdp 's way of campaigning is there biggest flaw......tell lagosians what you can do....don't attack ambode's personality because we know he has vast knowledge in management that agbaje...I prefer having tinubu be a puppet master than that ex-convict they call bode George..........we all know agbaje 's management techniques now. no expansion of this pharmaceutical branch but you wanna expand lagos.......

Ambode till Agbaje knows his in the wrong party

5 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Tattooboy: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Agbaje made the worst decision of his life when he joined pdp.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by ba7man(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2015
If that puppet will deliver the 4th mainland bridge, ensure continuity of the Eko Atlantic project, The Badagry expressway, the Light rail, the numerous projects currently ongoing round Lagos state......................Then I'll vote for that puppet.

At least, his puppet master has grand plans which a lot of people will benefit from.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by SerialMan: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Funny BT true
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Menace2Society(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Ibo man shut up undecided

5 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by kliq(m): 7:11am On Apr 08, 2015
JK is still OK

Change!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nutase: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by tuniski: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2015
efilefun:
PDP can't campaign based on what they have to offer only to create a stupi.d video to spread false message, they did same during presidential elections and lost woefully, Mr Just Kidding is heading towards same direction, He better face his chemist and stop being a fool, Just cant imagine the man going on exile and ex-convict being his godfather...lmao
2.5m margin is not a woeful lost. It is the closest in our history. Why is losing an election the end of the world? Little wonder some take as do or die. In any contest defeat is an option. JJC to power at the centre pls don't destroy democracy ooo!
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by adaweezy(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Who dry talk

2 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2015
Saw it on youtube for the first time yesterday.... and it's pure fact! Even the almighty Fashola had to bend to Tinubu's will not to talk of Ambode. . . Lol

APC is showing Ambode's CV all about, but when Orelope Adefulire who couldn't even speak proper english was made Fashola's new deputy, we didn't hear anything.

Jimi is above them all... Biggest boy, running shows without stolen funds...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by DonGB: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2015
prof1990:
pdp 's way of campaigning is there biggest flaw......tell lagosians what you can do....don't attack ambode's personality because we know he has vast knowledge in management that agbaje...I prefer having tinubu be a puppet master than that ex-convict they call bode George..........we all know agbaje 's management techniques now. no expansion of this pharmaceutical branch but you wanna expand lagos.......

Ambode till Agbaje knows his in the wrong party

Maga, so Tinubu didnt attack Jonathan's personality when he was campaigning shouting"Jonathan go?"
Or don't you remember Fashola calling Jimi an old man unfit to work, whereas the president elect is a septuagenarian?
You're lucky I'm not Jimi's campaign manager, I would have finished APC long ago.

By the way, Bode George isn't Jimi's godfather. We've known Jimi Agbaje since his days at ANPP when he contested against Fashola. Was Bode George also his godfather then? You dont have a point.

Come April 11th, we the Yorubas and our Igbo brothers along with well meaning hausas will vote for Jimi and NOBODY WILL PERISH IN THE LAGOON!
Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by LeStylo: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Yea, and Jimi's campaigns and jiggles are funded with proceeds from that old school drugstore right?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by lolababe331e: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2015
Shut up Jimi, you that you could not even win primaries without your father. Bode. George rigging for you

2 Likes

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by efilefun(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2015
tuniski:
2.5m margin is not a woeful lost. It is the closest in our history. Why is losing an election the end of the world? Little wonder some take as do or die. In any contest defeat is an option. JJC to power at the centre pls don't destroy democracy ooo!
To you its not a woeful lost but to PDP as a party and GEJ as the president it is a woeful lost.

1 Like

Re: Funny Jimi Agbaje's Advert -"Lagos Cannot Afford A Puppet Governor" (Pics&Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Say no to God fatherism.

(1) (Reply)

Pray As Nnamdi Kanu Addresses The World Igbo Congress / Nigerian Ex-president Stole $2 Billion Via Fake Arms Deals- Japan Times / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.