Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Childhood In Africa - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Childhood In Africa (862 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood In Africa by folkzy(f): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2009
Did you grow up in Africa? which country? Did you enjoy being a child? was your childhood experience influence by your religion, gender, culture, etc.
Re: Childhood In Africa by Sissy3(f): 3:32am On Jan 27, 2009
and y all this interview questions

y not start with urs, so we can follow ur lead
Re: Childhood In Africa by Tgirl4real(f): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2009
Yes o, but I will answer cheesy

@ post,

Yea, i grew up in Africa, Nigeria for that matter. I was born in Lagos and I have lived in Lagos all my life.

. . . and yes, my childhood experience was influenced by my religion, gender and culture.

You see sissy, it wasn't that hard tongue
Re: Childhood In Africa by folkzy(f): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
Sorry! I'm doing a research for Uni.
Well, I grew up in Nigeria till about 14. Childhood was fun, playful, etc. I think my childhood was influence by my gender, when i was growing up, i was only allowed to wear dress, skirt not trouser. And I did not have any choice if i did not want to go to church. Perhaps, that's to do with my culture/religion.
Primary school was very academic in terms of exams, class promotion in comparison to England. The only time i remember that was fun was when we played games during break/lunch time.

that's about it really. Next

(1) (Reply)

Become A Prolific Writer In 3 Days And Write For Cash And Fun / Word Of My World / Crazy Law Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.