Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (26674 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Kai baba Clark never recover from the shock and defeat,you never start,your eye go soon clear. Agba iya onijekuje osi
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by nagoma(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2015
That grumpy old man again, he has done enough damage to the unity of this country. When will he shut up - permanently?
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by M4gunners: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Taylor86:
pls which of the Obama?

Frank Obama or barrack Obama

anyway that's not my biz

if you know ur a sweet sugar mum from 40 - 50
and u need satisfaction( not 2mins man)
just call me

pls am not gay, guys keep off
Hustlers ambition. God bless ur hustling.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by trappatoni(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
kamez:
Owk I know clark is pained and frustrated with outcome of the election, but he really does have a point...

Obama Aproko don too much for this world
aproko,oh I love that word grin
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Bonapart(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2015
That devil called Obama is behind all the evil in Nigeria from boko haram to ebola...
Even denied Nigeria of ebola drugs and arms to fight insurgents...
My God will fight you Obama...
Leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by UncleDeeee(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
I keep wondering:
What concerns fowl with tooth pick?
What concerns fish with raincoat?
OBAMA, in the name of whatever you listen to please leave Nigeria alone.
GEJ did not give certificate to those who did not sign the gay shit.
Govern USA and leave Nigeria or you can come here and contest let's see if you won't tear the certificate.
Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Hustlers ambition. God bless ur hustling.

bad guy, lol
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by UncleDeeee(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:
He is right to an extent, but I am sure if the election results had favoured his Godson (GEJ), we wld be reading a different story now..

The oldman is just pained.

In your analysis, call white; white and black; black. Why would you analyse and assume at the same time?
That's clearly CONFUSION
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by abdulskulboy(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Jega wins man of the month award...
May God bless you shocked
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Guyman02: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Obama is a bloody hypocrite. The US wants GMB in power and now that JEGA has done the job for them we only wish GMB doesnt turn Nigeria into another US puppet.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Sunymoore(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian. Thank God that everyone in Eastern region now know we are not Nigerian.
That's cool, so Obama is Muslim? We Muslim should be proud, our son is rullin the most strongest country in the world, and also a so called Christian Country.. For your information, Obama is an atheist, his parents and home are militant atheist, he joined the church for his political ambition, he still give shout out to atheist in his speech.. Lastly, if you are not Nigerian, declare your Republic, if you really mean business.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by salisy: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
The award was based on composed and collected manner in which Jega handled the presidential election vis a vis the Orubebe outburst to which USA have their own interest.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by WILSON(f): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Jonathan's' growth to the level of a president wasn't really his plan but divine. From what I am seeing, he is going internationally. He has said it that he is a favored man. The same western world refuse selling arms to him to deal with BH but they sold to BH. His defeat was planted internationally. If you want to kill a dog, give him a bad name. The man was wise enough to accept defeat and I bet you,he is enjoying his peace now. Rotimi have his list of nominees, Tinubu have, Rochas have, Saraki Have, OBJ have etc etc. Nawaooh!!! I go watch drama tire cool
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Sunymoore:

That's cool, so Obama is Muslim? We Muslim should be proud, our son is rullin the most strongest country in the world, and also a so called Christian Country.. For your information, Obama is an atheist, his parents and home are militant atheist, he joined the church for his political ambition, he still give shout out to atheist in his speech.. Lastly, if you are not Nigerian, declare your Republic, if you really mean business.
Am a biafran
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by ojnnaco(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Honestly this man is making a whole lot of sense here...Let d truth be told,Obama(USA) has been after d affairs of africa in general and Nigeria in particular and yet still not helpful to us. It will be recall dat when Nigeria is in dire need of ebola medication,D same USA under Obama denied Nigeria d drugs,its dat same USA dat insists dat Nigeria will implement gay marriage or ...... And its this same USA that denied Nigeria d procurement of ammunitions to tackle d dreaded boko haram,all these and more he (Obama) denied us and yet we as true Africans have been overcoming it with God on our side and yet Obama don't seems to remove his eyes on Nigeria now How can a President of another country in another continent give an award to an umpire in another continent when d whole election is yet to be concluded .. Honestly he needs to reminded dat Nigeria is an INDEPENDENT NATION .... HABA..

#YOLO
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
dunkem21:
I have always said this. How can a president of another country issue certificate to an umpire, where the elections are still ongoing? ..even when complains of sharp malpractices/irregularities are the order of the day?

Obama goofed and showed that he is partisan in Nigeria's elections. It is his right though. grin

Nigerians are angry that Obama did not help us fight terrorism because of this complicity.

My people perish for lack of knowledge. Nigerians are not angry at him, Nigerians are angry at those who leaked out information about the whereabouts of the Chibok girls when the US army helped in locating where they were. While some American politicians visited Nigeria during Jonathan's regime, we didn't hear Clark make such arrant nonsense, now he is talking trash because a certificate was handed to someone of impeccable character, and with such certificate, Clark knows Jega can function in any part of the world because of such certificate, that is, if he chooses to relocate anywhere. Sit there and perish your knowledge yourself.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by eagleeyez: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
dunkem21:
I have always said this. How can a president of another country issue certificate to an umpire, where the elections are still ongoing? ..even when complains of sharp malpractices/irregularities are the order of the day?

Obama goofed and showed that he is partisan in Nigeria's elections. It is his right though. grin

Nigerians are angry that Obama did not help us fight terrorism because of this complicity.

Little wonder why hia own cabinet members resign, disrespect from republicans who are giving him a really tough time

The man is still drowning in the euphoria of being famous as 1st black president of us hence his conducts in which are highly unacceptable as wst citizen of a power nation eg taking selfies during mandela funeral ceremony, fraternising with stars etc
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by toju1(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
is it now that the food is ready that u now know how to shout.in american accent, goin nowhere men,this is our food,bushit
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by olaniyanc: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:
He is right to an extent, but I am sure if the election results had favoured his Godson (GEJ), we wld be reading a different story now..

Clark a coward elderstateman. Where were you when Ken Saro Wiwa and Wole Soyinka were taking the military on without fear and with their intellects Old man you are hiding in the creek. Suddenly you are the reward you did not deserve.A spokesman my foot.Keep quiet!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Lewisj(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=32476905]pls which of the Obama?

Frank Obama or barrack Obama

anyway that's not my biz

if you know ur a sweet sugar mum from 40 - 50
and u need satisfaction( not 2mins man)
just call me

pls am not gay, guys keep off[/quote..Have you no shame at all? This is nt a dating site, haba! You dey fall man hand. We ought to be ashamed to say some things in public such as this, even with your number?
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Keegan: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Hypocrite! You people are trying your best to let people know that gej is a hero for conceding defeat forgetting that Jega is the real hero for the way and manner he handled orubebe. That single ACT is epic! Jega deserves more, he didn't allow the incompetent government to intimidate him. The single act indeed!
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Demmzy15(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian. Thank God that everyone in Eastern region now know we are not Nigerian.
If I slap you ehn, America will know! Biafrian pig, always spilling nonsense as usual! Wetin carry Muslim or Islam into this issue! Ode, alakoba omo, omo ale! angry

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by olaniyanc: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:

Clark a coward elderstateman. Where were you when Ken Saro Wiwa and Wole Soyinka were taking on the military without fear and with their intellects only. Old man you are hiding in the creek under a woman rapper. Suddenly you are reaping the reward you did not deserve.A spokesman my foot.Keep quiet!!!!!
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by hotgunz(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:

wat s Wrong s wrong Obama shouldn't have done that u remember when he pay africa a visit He never came to Nigeria, so wat business does he hv wit our politics, u commend jega as if he did it single handedly wat bout the force that protected the citizen Obama hv sumtin up is sleeve , mayb tryin to win Nigeria ova against his war with Russian
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by smsdigito: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:

I think the oldman is just pained.
Obama favours GMB Yes because he is Barack [size=16pt]HUSSEIN[/size] Obama. you should understand waramin.

1 Like

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
The ‘Certificate of Commendation’ was awarded to Jega for his outstanding and sterling performance in conducting a credible election. Obama said what Prof. Jega has done should be replicated by all.

This is the part that made sense...anybody that is not happy with this ..should go to... Eko bridge and look across the water bodies and do the needful grin
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by cy4cent(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2015
;DEyahhh, see painment!!! Lol
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by midolian(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2015
hotgunz:
wat s Wrong s wrong Obama shouldn't have done that u remember when he pay africa a visit He never came to Nigeria, so wat business does he hv wit our politics, u commend jega as if he did it single handedly wat bout the force that protected the citizen Obama hv sumtin up is sleeve , mayb tryin to win Nigeria ova against his war with Russian
well said bro, buh u shld know the world u live in..the leader takes it all...if things didn't go well, the only name u ll be hearing is "JEGA"...and now that things have gone well, let him take the credit too.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by olaniyanc: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:

Clark a coward elderstateman. Where were you when Ken Saro Wiwa and Wole Soyinka were taking on the military junta to a standstill without fear and armed only with their intellects Old man you are hiding in the creek under a woman rapper. Suddenly you are reaping the reward you did not deserve.A spokesman my foot.Keep quiet!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by khalleb(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Tribalism of the highest order
A Clerk for that matter
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by olaniyanc: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:

Clark a coward elderstateman. You are one of the the guys that destroy Afica. You call black white all the time. Where were you when Ken Saro Wiwa and Wole Soyinka were taking on the military junta to a standstill without fear and armed only with their intellects Old man you are hiding in the creek under a woman rapper. Suddenly you are reaping the reward you did not deserve.A spokesman my foot.Keep quiet!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Senate Suspends Senator Ovie Omo-Agege For 90 Days Over Election Reordering / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.