Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega (26672 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Obama Awards Certificate Of Competency To Jega / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Eluwilussit(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:
He is right to an extent, but I am sure if the election results had favoured his Godson (GEJ), we wld be reading a different story now..

I think the oldman is just pained.

Do you believe Obama would have presented Jega with the award in the first place, if Jonathan had won?

He probably would have supported the claims of rigging by PDP. Obama is working for APC. I hope it ends well for Nigerians.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by petermichaels(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Its d simple truth. Cant dis devils called American govrnment just leave us alone? Any way lets see if bombhari wil accept d gay bill.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by BiafranPrince: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who doesn't know?

Obama is an extremist Muslim, he is using CIA covertly to overthrow any Arab govt that doesn't support extremism and arm extremists and rebels, even terrorists too.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by BiafranPrince: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sunymoore:

Lastly, if you are not Nigerian, declare your Republic, if you really mean business.

When the army of Biafra, the finest army ever know to humanity, and we are marching this year.

We can declare Biafra Republic today today using UN charter, and Nigeria won't do anything other than send its cowards called soldiers and we finish them all.

But we will achieve that by violence, without the help of Britain, US, Russia and Egypt or starving women and Kids Nigeria will beg on her knees for mercy.

We are burning down this zoo this year, so when we get Biafra and by God we must, our children will be proud of their nation, will be proud of Biafra, and we will be the light of Africa, because we are Gods people and Chukwu Abiama in heaven is our God.

You may call it normal chest beating, but mark it down somewhere, Zoological republic will be too hot for Monkeys and baboons to stay in.
instead of Biafra not to come when we begin our march, every soul in this zoo will be dead, and that is a promise.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Bonuwa: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obama tink say naija wll fall dia hnd we knw whr we r heading 2. He should leav us alone we don't want his compliment
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Benice007(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Igbos are dominating everywhere. Tinibu wife is from Ika ibo...there is no country on this planet you cannot find an igbo man. I love them. They're very industrious.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by naijanaso: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
midolian:
He is right to an extent, but I am sure if the election results had favoured his Godson (GEJ), we wld be reading a different story now..

I think the oldman is just pained.

Yes, in as much as I want to admit that clarke is pained by Jonathan's loss, he is very correct in his talk against Obama. I hate to hear anything from the US and Uk after they denied us assistance when we needed them most. They turned their back on us regarding terrorism, they refused selling weapons to us and worst of all their neglect during the ebola outbreak. They are not God. America has ended up creating troubles everywhere. They want us to unite with them in same sex thing and we said NO...that's their pain. Obama should leave Nigeria alone.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by vineyardfarms: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
certificate of comendations for allowing 8-10 years vote in the Northern part. Mr Obama watch CNN News
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by tainot2002(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim pretending to be a Christian. Thank God that everyone in Eastern region now know we are not Nigerian.

Igbo People and there hatred for religious and ethnic differences.

So,if he's a Muslim he must not talk abi.

Nonsense!
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by franksam2009: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Obama should please stop interfering in Nigerian affairs, our govt should send a strong message to American govt,, we ain't your puppets
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by nwonufestus(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
obama too dey porknose sef #leaveusalonefagg
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by Sunymoore(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
BiafranPrince:

When the army of Biafra, the finest army ever know to humanity, and we are marching this year.

We can declare Biafra Republic today today using UN charter, and Nigeria won't do anything other than send its cowards called soldiers and we finish them all.

But we will achieve that by violence, without the help of Britain, US, Russia and Egypt or starving women and Kids Nigeria will beg on her knees for mercy.

We are burning down this zoo this year, so when we get Biafra and by God we must, our children will be proud of their nation, will be proud of Biafra, and we will be the light of Africa, because we are Gods people and Chukwu Abiama in heaven is our God.

You may call it normal chest beating, but mark it down somewhere, Zoological republic will be too hot for Monkeys and baboons to stay in.
instead of Biafra not to come when we begin our march, every soul in this zoo will be dead, and that is a promise.
Hahaha, is that all? smiley .. We are waiting for your worst... I don't speak much
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by kadyrov25(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
clark do urself a favour pls hang ur old ogogoro soaked neck
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by MrSunesis(m): 4:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Anyone of us can give certificate too na. I am going to print and send Jega my own too sef.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:41am On Apr 09, 2015
bright007:
Its true jareee....Obama should leave us alone.

After refusing to sell us weapons to fight boko haram thereby supporting terrorism in Nigeria.

After refusing to buy our oil in a bid to collapse our economy

After threatening to stop aids to Nigeria if we do not accept homosexuality in Nigeria

you are now coming here and giving JEGA certificate of commendation.bloody hypocr

if you personally know Obama, tell am say if him no leave us, the thunder wey go fire am still dey do press -up for Sambisa forest
do you think OBAMA is cleuless like ur paymaster? all BH and its sponsors cannot give OBAMA more than 1week to handle.
Re: Clark Condemns Obama Over Presentation Of Certificate Of Commendation To Jega by dollarlander: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2015
midolian:
FORMER Federal Commissioner for Information and South South leader, Chief Edwin Clark yesterday condemned in very strong terms, the presentation of Certificate of Commendation by the President of the United States of America, President Barrack Obama to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega.

Speaking to Journalists yesterday in Abuja, Chief Clark stressed that the presentation of a ‘Certificate of Commendation’ to Jega over the conduct of the Presidential and National Assembly elections March 28th, 2015 with the Governorship and State Houses of Assembly polls yet to be conducted was too hasty,

Clark who urged the US to leave Nigeria alone, said that Nigeria remains an independent country capable of doing its things, its own way and not according to the dictates of the western world, adding, ” I was surprised that Barack Obama gave Professor Attahiru Jega an award when the elections are still on . Obama should be tactful in handling the affairs of Africa. US should leave us alone, Nigeria is an Independent country. They tried it Egypt, they should not try anything in Nigeria,

President Obama who presented the certificate to Jega, would be recalled was represented by the United States Ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle.

The ‘Certificate of Commendation’ was awarded to Jega for his outstanding and sterling performance in conducting a credible election. Obama said what Prof. Jega has done should be replicated by all.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/clark-condemns-obama-over-presentation-of-certificate-of-commendation-to-jega/

Who is Edwin Clark?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods Wash Snakes Into Plateau Community. / Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.