Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Best Ten Books You've Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Best Ten Books You've Read (611 Views)

Sidney Sheldon/dan Brown(which Is Your Fav+their Respective Books You've Read!) / Tell Me About The Books You've Been Reading! / Tell Me About The Books You've Been Reading! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ten Books You've Read by SarcasticMe(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello readers and writers...
This is the list of my ten best books and a lil review on them. You should make your list as well...

-Dirty hands, Jean Paul Satre (Best play I've read)
-The Jason directive, Robert Ludlum (A real page turner... Conspiracy and suspense never got better)
-1984, George Orwell (This book depicts d highest stage of dystopia. WAR IS PEACE.
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.)
-Man's Search for Meaning, Viktor Frankl (Life has meaning under all circumstances, even the most miserable ones.)
-The appeal, John Grisham (The bad man won in this... An ending dat pulled me back to my senses. Even fiction can't tackle injustice.)
-The godfather, Mario Puzo (Revenge is best served cold... this buk tut me dat.)
-Half of a yellow sun, Chimamanda (Nice Amanda, she uses a rich family to paint the effect of Nigeria civil war... leaving u to wonder hw bad it must av been for the helpless. Not so nice afterall... I love Chimamanda)
-Anybody out there? Marian keyes (I was depressed, but it felt good.)
-Ijapa tiroko_oko yanibo, dnt remember d author (witty nd funny.)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Literati. / Princess Habana Find True Love. Part 3 / Tram 83 Wins Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.