Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? (503 Views)

Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win / Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by Hardeysolution(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2015
Inside the car with someone and they said Tinubu deserves the kudos for Buhari's win and i thought Obasanjo deserves the Kudos? Or do u think Both of the? To me, APC collective work and Unity did it, what do you see?
Re: Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by babs01(m): 10:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Inside the car with someone and they said Tinubu deserves the kudos for Buhari's win and i thought Obasanjo deserves the Kudos? Or do u think Both of the? To me, APC collective work and Unity did it, what do you see?
Davodo
Re: Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by candycrushsoda: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2015
The Nigerians who voted him in.
Re: Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
GOD ALONE and no other fucking soul.
Re: Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by modath(f): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2015
50-50. .... Obasanjo helped crucify Jonathan in the courts of public opinion and the international communities, while Jagaban assembled the soldiers that bombarded his hitherto assumed impenetrable fortress/federal might..

GMB will never ever have been able to achieve this feat without both men despite his qualification..

All's well that ends well.
Re: Buhari's Win, Who Owns The Kudos? Obasanjo Or Tinubu? by Hardeysolution(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
To God be the glory! We knw that.. But we saying Tinubu and Obasanjo

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Professionalism: The Baseless Conclusions Of Yussuf Alli On Okonjo Iweala / Lagos:April 11th Will Be a March 28th Repeat For PDP. / Governorship Election Is Non Of Our Business..... LAGOSIANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.