Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (38056 Views)

Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos) / SIMBIAT ABIOLA, The Story Of Love And Courage / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
cyril83:

Tomorrow Lol! ... You need to stop sucking brea5t.
In james bond's voice, "tomorrow never dies"....
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by kambili999(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
jaybee3:

MS Paint
okay. thank you
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kambili999:
okay. thank you
You're welcome
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
grin grin grin Anything just to garner votes dearie.
justjify:

grin grin cheesy Gurl, you crazzzyyyyy.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by cyril83(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
crixtex:

In james bond's voice, "tomorrow never dies"....

Abeg park well!
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Etizz: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
See d way she dey put those innocent police men for long race wen dem nor plan for...... #funnythingspoliticiansdo
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by KENFERDYOORI(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is campaign strategy; after election she moves on convoy.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
LMAyedun:
Things our politicians do to garner votes in this country ehn! + Nigeria police don suffer ooO see as e dey run follow bike...

Hehehe
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
cyril83:

Abeg park well!
You are a sinner bro. Say this prayer with me seriously.
'Dear Lord, i'm a sinner, please forgive me all my sins
and use the precious Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ that
was shed on the Cross of Calvary for me to wash all my
sins away. Help me to live a chaste life for you. Thank
you for making me one of your own approved sons.
Amen.'
Then, you can call this number 08185021024
Dont quote me again....
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by bola4dprec(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Minister of national planing popularly known as bukola saraki affair's minister abused uses of police too PDP power
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by igbsam(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
kambili999:
please how did you do that?

Give me your number, address, email and bb pin.......i will come and teach you myself. And I might add marrying you to it.... tongue

Well, i used microsoft paint to do it.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by kambili999(f): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:

Give me your number, address, email and bb pin.......i will come and teach you myself. And I might add marrying you to it.... tongue

Well, i used microsoft paint to do it.
receive it... lol. thank you.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Yasher: 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omo see how the police dey run like when super Mario don carry star grin
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by isalegan2: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:
What's is that guy doing ? Is he an slowpoke ? Someone please check and confirm for me.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2290173_2289778folarinejpeg0463d24a0e1bfc30898b16eb3b8e444b_jpeg6b5cc79931708eab6d86c8efc52ed219

grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for highlighting that. I wanted to ask too. He looks like he's mocking them or telling the crowd to stand back as the motorcade passes. grin grin grin grin cheesy His hilarious expression, funny hand gestures and owl-like eyeglasses is just cherry on top.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Tolubory(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy Obirin for that matter..
O tun mu Standing lo ri Okada.
E le yi ni strong mind ju Okunrin mi lo...
Olorun sha nu mi o..

1 Like

Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
The woman is more power hungry than her husband. He already conceded defeat but she wan be first lady nah.

mama piece and crony undecided
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by igbsam(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
kambili999:
receive it... lol. thank you.

Haba mana, just like that ? Can't a brother fall in love again ni
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by hola106(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Change is here Ajumobi for all
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by kambili999(f): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:

Haba mana, just like that ? Can't a brother fall in love again ni
who is Dat person stopping you? doesn't d person have respect ehn? angry
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by igbsam(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
kambili999:
who is Dat person stopping you? doesn't d person have respect ehn? angry

Really ? Yippppppppe............Oya here is my email, sharply send me details of communication "igbsam@yahoo.com"

I've heard stories of people falling in love here and getting married. Lemme try and see if i can write my own story with you grin
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Gboliwe: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
This woman na correct! Agile Maaama! grin grin grin

I am younger than she is but I would be too scared to stand on a moving bike like that.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by Gasout(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thug of the highest order. This is not the kind of first lady we need in Oyo state
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by opesola(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
All this are just stunt that are fake. Just to capture vote. Oyo people wake up
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by lond07: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
donphilopus:
Seyi Makinde, Alao Akala (the bleacher), Teslim Folarin and Rashidi Ladoja should stop wasting their time and resources. The good people of Oyo State #HaveDecided to return Ajimobi as their Governor!

Some historians have determined that Oyo state has never elected a governor back-to-back.

Waiting to see if this will be a new chapter of the story book.
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by princessdairies(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
aanumama:
make she no fall sha embarassed embarassed
the okada man don turn her bossom to pillow. smh angry angry angry
As in ehh
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by er7kan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
THIS KING WOMAN I NEVER SEE![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by balasulemomoh: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
na waooooo ! is only God if nt this police man go fent ooooo!
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by kambili999(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:

Really ? Yippppppppe............Oya here is my email, sharply send me details of communication "igbsam@yahoo.com"

I've heard stories of people falling in love here and getting married. Lemme try and see if i can write my own story with you grin
what is that statement D'banj makes? is it ' you are on a long thing?' tongue
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by igbsam(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
kambili999:
what is that statement D'banj makes? is it ' you are on a long thing?' tongue

Oh crap........just when i felt excited, she decided to smash it into pieces. Anyway, that's how women play their game. embarassed
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by IYANGBALI: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Sign of desperation
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by kambili999(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
igbsam:

Oh crap........just when i felt excited, she decided to smash it into pieces. Anyway, that's how women play their game. embarassed
handshake?
Re: Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns by shizzleStar: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Gboliwe:
This woman na correct! Agile Maaama! grin grin grin

I am younger than she is but I would be too scared to stand on a moving bike like that.
She probably has the spirit of agbero in her cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) / Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.