Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community (58868 Views)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / The 30 Vehicles Donated To Army By Shettima (pics) / Simbiat Angela Folarin, Wife Of Oyo PDP Candidate On Bike As She Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by handie(m): 1:07am On Apr 14, 2015
It was a shock find for the Sabo community in Ibadan, Oyo State capital in the early hours of Sunday as they woke up in the morning only to see a Transformer donated to the community few days ago by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Senator Teslim Folarin, being carted away by some aides of the former Senate Leader.

The PDP governorship candidate who came fourth in the Oyo State Gubernatorial election had reportedly conceded defeat on Saturday night apparently having seen the signals that the incoming polls result did not favour him.

However, the alarm raised by members of the Sabo community on sighting those removing the Transformer in the early hours of Sunday did not move the perpetrators who eventually removed the transformer to an unknown place.

Members of the Sabo community instantly stormed the palace of the Sarkin Hausawa, Alhaji Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru where they expressed their worry, a development which compelled the Sarki to wade into the matter by calling on Folarin’s political associate within the community, Alhaji Bashiru Maiborno, for clarification.

Daily Trust gathered that it was at this stage that Baiborno spiritedly made moves to effect the return of the transformer to Sabo community, but he was rebuffed as the Sabo community vowed not to take back the transformer from Senator Folarin.

Efforts by our correspondent to get Senator Folarin’s personal reaction on the development was futile as he could not be reached.

Maiborno however insisted that the transformer was removed with a view to keeping it in a safer place. “Senator Folarin is a man of his words,” Maiborno told inquisitive journalists.
Source: www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/politics/51849-oyo-folarin-pdp-candidate-removes-transformer-donated-to-community

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Nawa o! Been wondering where those Greek gifts will lead to when the guy is later humbled. If only GEJ could take back those alleged dollars he dolled out cluelessly too.... embarassed

**************Muddy-fication: So this is how it feels to be the FTC on frontpage....nothing special, except some guys unnecesarily beefing you without cause cheesy

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 14, 2015
An act of cluelessness. . . Chai, the thing pain am no be small!!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by contactlenz: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Yeye dey smell

Pathetic Loser

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Sanchez01: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Every "Sabo" in Nigeria belong to the Hausas. I'm very sure he gave them the transformer because he was expecting a Kano-like result from the area alonegringringrin. The man must have been pained!gringringringrin'D

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by paragon40(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2015
#shoro niyen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Ha! shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na small pikin dey worry the man.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by teemanbastos(m): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
Every "Sabo" in Nigeria belong to the Hausas. I'm very sure he gave them the transformer because he was expecting a Kano-like result from the area alonegringringrin. The man must have been pained!gringringringrin'D
grin grin grin grin lwkmd..... Bros e no good o...
The guy dun vex die... grin grin grin..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Truckpusher(m): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2015
This one strong o grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Ariyke: 1:42am On Apr 14, 2015
He vex commot transformer grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Apr 14, 2015
EggovinMma:
Ha! shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na small pikin dey worry the man.
Which small pikin?
You know that awkward moment when you find out that there is no other way to get back at someone and you resort to the smallest heat at least to console yourself. grin grin

My man vex die no be small.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which small pikin?
You know that awkward moment when you find out that there is no other way to get back at someone and you resort to the smallest heat at least to console yourself. grin grin

Well, he ended up disgracing himself more.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Truckpusher(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, he ended up disgracing himself more.
He's a man of little mind.

He probably borrowed the money. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by tupem: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Na una sabi! for the man mind, do me I do you! God no go vex! grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by simplemach(m): 2:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Infact make him even pack the sand wen bin hold the trans4ma. Since the fuuls no want am as their leader, then make dem no colle wetin him bring. Nonsense...!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by ThisMeansWAR: 2:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Hehehehehe painment.

Oyo state relegated pdp to fourth position cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Chanchit: 2:51am On Apr 14, 2015
What a shameless politician, with this Silly act, his political career is in ruins.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by tinuolababy(f): 3:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Sanchez01:

cheesy cheesy indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by rebranded(m): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2015
the guy see say he go need more after spending on elections and PDP is out of power. Double wahala!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by smsshola(m): 4:25am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmm politics with bitterness....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Me i never see this kind thing for my life oo...that mean sat If he help dem dig well,he go sound fill thé well,and If n'a road he taréd for them,na to dig am grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by tyson99(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2015
E don pain amgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by phlemzy: 5:49am On Apr 14, 2015
That will mark the end of his political career in the state. It was originally meant to entice electorate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by laurel03(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Teslim Folarin no even get good name for Oyo state b4... If he contest 100times he can not win his family house let alone state election.
He never contributed any good things to the society b4 except killing of Eleweomo and even when he was senate leader, he did nt fixed the road of the street he lives then except spraying money for Wasiu Ayinde that is all what we know about him..
During governorship debate at UI one of the student asked him what have he contributed to UI as Alumni of the citadel of learning, even when he was senate leader? Said he is not rich to help UI to even paint round about in the school.. Useless and arrogant..
Alias..senator mo bo ( senator I am coming), if Devil and Folarin contest for post I will rather vote for Devil

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Jorussia(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
The PDP guber candidate in last election in Edo, did the same thing. After he lost the poll,he went collecting the car gifts he gave some individuals and traditional leaders in the state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by RichDad1(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Folarin is a known tout with no form of decency.
But seriously, it shows how desperate our politicians are

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Some politicians in this part of the world are truly shameless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by LordCenturion(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Which small pikin?

My guy, that folarin fvck up,,it's doesn't end there,in future if he contest under strong party nko "if something gone,it wil stil come back"

That's why it's good to live a good life and always build a good legacy, cuz u don't know Wat the future will bring for u,, Obanikoro has done a bad thing in the past, his past has hunt him down, u c FFK spoiling his future now, I don't think he can contest for anything in future, even if he contest, he will never win, u see babangida, u c atiku, if they know that they will still contest in future, they would have live a good life in the past

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by Pavore9: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2015
A poor political decision. this incident would haunt Folarin when next he campaigns for a political office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by holatin(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2015
hohohohohoho I love this news

PDP ! MONEY FOR OUR POCKET

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by disloman(m): 6:39am On Apr 14, 2015
That's politicians 4 u.Hope he remembers that he stills them.what a silly n childish 2 do.It reminds me same of aeroland's actions after d election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community by dridowu: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Good Morning Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto Chief Imam, Dr. Sheikh Mansour Has Called For The Release Of Murderers / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.