Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,067 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Gallas To Sue Chelsea! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gallas To Sue Chelsea! (1238 Views)

Gallas Threatened He Would Score An Own Goal / William Gallas To Leave Chelsea For Italy? / Don't U Think Gallas Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
william Gallas has admitted that he is going to sue Chelsea for all the allegation Slated against him.

He categorically denies the accusations, saying: "I am surprised and shocked by Chelsea's comments. I never said that I would score an own goal if I had to play for Chelsea."

He is now said to be consulting his lawyers and considering action against Chelsea.

What did you all says to this?
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by LoverBwoy(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2006
Chelsea has no class!!
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by wormedup(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2006
thanks loverbwoy.

what did he say then ? i mean Gallas .
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by doubletree(f): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2006
abeg don't mind all this people and the hype about gallas.the guy probably did say it(and is being quoted out of context)

but have they not heard of SHAKARA!!

someone should play Fela for them.
then they will understand.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by wormedup(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2006
like the saying goes,
"there's no smoke without fire".
even if he's claiming he did say the "own goal" part, we'd love to hear what he actually said.
meanwhile he should be happy now, what's his problem ?
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2006
we have released him so we free.

I think what he saying is just a threat.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2006
LoverBwoy:

Chelsea has no class!!

In what way
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2006
The cole-Gallas saga is too sad to be funny men!
If my man said it then it would have been stupid and disloyal. another example of players power but it would also have been said in temper.
Chelsea to accuse Gallas of an own goal is still a regrettable episode.
So,while players run around doing things to suit themselves,Should we have sympathy for the clubs? Not if they behave as Chelsea have done over Gallas.
amodu
so all this while you never knew Chelsea have form but not class. wonders!
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Jackal(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2006
This is going to be my last take on this annoying transfer saga.
I have watched for days as this issue degenerated into ugly name callings and politicking.
I still cannot believe how Chelsea allowed this transfer to generate so much controversy.
The controversial claims that Gallas threatened to score an own goal was the brainchild of one of Chelsea's leading lights and its a shame.
I must admit Gallas is not completely innocent of all these claims but a professional player will never threaten to score an own goal or get sent off deliberately.

Chelsea's apparent siege mentality is far from the similar attitude that once made Manchester United the most hated club in the land-and that their players and supporters(Amodu, Grizzly, Lalaboi, Wormedup, Akola etc) are the ones that are suffering.
What annoys me the most is the fact that Chelsea seem to think they are like Man Utd as the team everyone hates.
Where Chelsea is missing the point is that Man U were pretty much hated by everyone and everywhere they went for their football- people disliked them because they won games everywhere.

The hatred for Chelsea isn't about football-Its the way the club is being run.
I must confess some members of the club are outstanding people.
John Terry, Frank Lampard, Petr Cech and Claude Makelele have all got decent characters but they are getting no credits.
These lads play decent football but struggling to get the credits because of what is going on.
Chelsea needs to clean up their public image which is ARROGANCE.

There was a lot of backlash and criticism of them doing it first of all, then they go and release what I can only assume are allegations and not fact against William Gallas to smudge up his character.
With all due respect are we to believe them?
This is the Chelsea that two seasons ago were fined by UEFA for allegations they made against Barcelona's manager, Frank Rijkaard.
The same football club that LIED about the whole Ashley Cole meeting, saying Jose Mourinho wasn't even there and was actually in Italy.
So why are we to believe Chelsea's allegations?

And I'm not entirely sure Roman Abramovich is worried by it.
He had a reputation when he was making his vast amounts of money of, if you take the old adage that if it ain't broke don't fix it.
For him to sit there and not intervene while all this is going on proves it doesn't bother him.
Maybe he likes the way things are going and laughing his ass off while watching 2 great London clubs have a go at each other.
Who says the EPL ain't exciting?
God bless the Premiership.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by loyika(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2006
Goodday everyone, decided to be far more patient and read everyone's opinions on issues before i make my points.

Now starting with this thread,

Jackal sorry correction, only one club is having problems with this at the moment and it ain't Arsenal, if you see the statements from Gallas on the official website, it is obvious Le Prof has told him to keep quiet and let his football on the pitch do the talking for him. Which i feel is spot on, as we have bigger fishes to fry than a stupid spat with chelsea that does more harm to football than good (What next for God's sake, players lining up to draw straws on whether they believe Gallas is capable of that or not), cause if taken any further could lead to investiugations being carried out, which i don't believe Chelsea want. (Its just a case of speaking before you think, which every club can be guilty of sometimes tongue)

Secondly i somewhat agree with your analysis of the Siege Mentality of Chelsea, but i think that Maureen just thrives on controvesy, he is from the school of "NO NEWS EQUALS BAD NEWS!?" so he just has to make sure Chelsea grab the headlines even when they do not need to, i.e. his continous quotes, comments and school boy behaviour all lead to someone that loves to be in the spot light like an Oscar winner. (give him his due, he is one heck of a coach and pushes Fergie in the Task Master stakes) Anyway Age and more experience will calm him down, or else we will have another Arragoness on our hands, and believe me Maureen will be far more brutal and comical, (the "Slave" comment during the Makalele issue is a classic example).

Generally this whole thing will die a natural death (quicker if Ashley Cole just decides to shut the F@#K UP!? tongue) until both clubs play their home and away matches, then the media will do what they normally do, hype it up to build tension btw the two clubs ahead of the games (as if both clubs needed a reason to go at each others throat on the footie pitch )

I am done here, now over to the next thread on the apparent delusion that Man United will destroy Arsenal on sunday (if you destroy us like you apparently destroyed The Spuds!! I AM QUAKING IN MY BOOTS!!)

cool GONNER 89
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2006
jackal
when did you start writing like this? You have very good points but too long statements just tire my eyes.
leave that to Loyinka the(gunner) who I know he has to post long articles.
Am serious.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Jackal(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2006
@ Prisccy,
It was just a statement i had to get out of ma chest.
Chelsea is gradually killing the game with off-pitch incidents.
The club thrives on controversy which is giving football a bad image.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2006
If all those words were in your chest, then they would have suffocated you.thank God you relented everything here.you are one fan i cannot afford to lose either to palm wine or ethanol.
hope all is well now.
Chelsea can really make people sick i also got fed up to some extent
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by under18(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2006
i no understand
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2006
I dont know what Chelsea has done for you people.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2006
Chelsea have done no wrong but its just the way they can decide to frame up some players.
So,how far is Gallas with his sue?
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by lordimpaq(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2006
undecided
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
I haven't heard anything yet, but Drogba says we lost the world best defender.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2006
for real Gallas is one of the best defenders in premiership
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Chxta(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2006
This is just the beginning. . .
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2006
Chx
complete you statement or composition please. is it the beginning of the end or vice-versa?
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Chxta(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2006
. . .beginning of the end for Chel$ki. By the time players begin to realise that the club is not interested in them really then we don't need a prophet to tell us that players would start balking at the idea of joining them. You called me Chx, do you happen to know me IRL?
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
true talk my man. for sure Chelsea will crumble come next season.
they won't hold water with that attitude of theirs plus Mourinho shenanigans.
I wish gallas sues them as he claims so that they pay all millions on that case
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Akolawole(m): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Amodu

You have time sha!
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by amodu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2006
There mouth too much.
Re: Gallas To Sue Chelsea! by Priscila(f): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2006
Chelsea want to hear only title winning news.
Now this one we are told its mouth.
Ok men! you win am out of here

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders.pls When Is Nigeria Playing Today / Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy / Stanley Okoro Gets Nigeria Call Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.