Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy (1239 Views)

Amaechi, Fashola, Ajimobi, Enelamah In China (Pictured) / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by MeGaStReEt: 1:17am On May 13, 2010
can some please explain to me what this means?

Manchester City’s and Togolese soccer star, Emmanuel Adebayor, is set to join forces with Lagos State Governor, Babtunde Raji Fashola, towards development of BRF Football Academy owned by the governor.

Administrator of the academy, Kayode Oderinde, told sports24ng.com that the partnership arrangement had been firmed up following a meeting of the BRF Academy patrons and Adebayor recently in London.

According to the leader of the BRF delegation, Femi Pearce, Adebayor has agreed to support the academy is sourcing affiliations with clubs in England and other parts of Europe to which the academy would be sending its players for training, periodically.
Adebayor would also visit Lagos to meet with the players of BRF and other academies to motivate and inspire them towards the building successful career in football.

"We opened discussions with Adebayor in Ghana and he invited us to England for further talks and we have sealed the arrangement. We would have started the programme now but we have re-arranged for beginning after the World Cup because with the end of the English Premier League, he would be holidaying in Miami from where he would come to the World Cup to do commentaries for a media organisation," Pearce further informed.

http://sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sports/2010/may/13/sports-13-05-2010-001.htm
Re: Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2010
Uhm, well it's a good thing, but how many does he have or help in Togo?
Re: Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by chidichris(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2010

@honeric01,
u sound like a saddist. are u this hard to please? if u don't like adebayor, won't it be a good idea for u to go dive into the sea?
does it matter where one chooses to help ppl?
by the way, do u know that such move is a business investment?
ppl only invest where there is markets for their products and i see lagos and nigeria as a great market.
Re: Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by honeric01(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2010
chidichris:

u sound like a saddist. are u this hard to please? if u don't like adebayor, won't it be a good idea for u to go dive into the sea?
does it matter where one chooses to help ppl?
by the way, do u know that such move is a business investment?
ppl only invest where there is markets for their products and i see lagos and nigeria as a great market.

What is your problem Mr man? what's wrong with asking a question or does every question always mean negativity? i asked to know if he's got other academics elsewhere apart from this particular one and you are here spewing rubbish, if you have problem with other people's opinions, why not do us a favor by plucking off your eyeballs so you won't have to read people's opinions again? nonsense! angry
Re: Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by chidichris(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2010

@honeric01,
analyse this brother.
u wrote; BUT - HOW MANY DOES HE HAVE OR HELP IN TOGO?
the truth of the matter is that u can be a saddist without knowing it.
the most outstanding character of a saddist is that he can never find anything good in other people. what u wrote above is a product of condemination.
if i may ask, have u ever found a togolese complaining about adebayor not helping others?
why must u bring in the question when the topic is a joint move by fashola and adebayor to have an academy here in nigeria.
when patrick viera built a football academy in senegal,m did ppl turn back to ask how many he had in france or how many ppl he has helped in france b4 coming to build the academy.
zidane has something like that in algeria and no one questions that so why are u raising such question at this point?
what have u done to nigeria and nigerians?
Re: Adebayor To Partner Fashola On Academy by honeric01(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2010
chidichris:

@honeric01,
analyse this brother.
u wrote; BUT - HOW MANY DOES HE HAVE OR HELP IN TOGO?
the truth of the matter is that u can be a saddist without knowing it.
the most outstanding character of a saddist is that he can never find anything good in other people. what u wrote above is a product of condemination.
if i may ask, have u ever found a togolese complaining about adebayor not helping others?
why must u bring in the question when the topic is a joint move by fashola and adebayor to have an academy here in nigeria.
when patrick viera built a football academy in senegal,m did ppl turn back to ask how many he had in france or how many ppl he has helped in france b4 coming to build the academy.
zidane has something like that in algeria and no one questions that so why are u raising such question at this point?
what have u done to nigeria and nigerians?

you were very fast to see the BUT, but you didn't see the "well it's a good thing" ABI?

even if i decide to be a sadist, what's your problem with that? please face front and stop deciding issues for people, you are not in my mind and you're worse in reading people's intentions!.

go look for something else talk about u hia? angry angry angry

you want to know what i have done to Nigeria and Nigerians abi? before then, please tell me what YOU yourself have done, take the lead!.

(1) (Reply)

Odemwingie In Top Form For Guinea ! / What Are Other Africans Saying About The Super Eagles Victory?? / Why The Super Eagles Will Lose The Game Against Ethiopia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.