Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu (41994 Views)

Lucky Irabor: "I Directed Air Strike That Misfires And Killed Many In Borno" / OPC Warns Against Staging Biafra Protest In South West / Stop The Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu- OPC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by KUNZEH(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lemon12:
Middle finger to the oba

Oba Rilwan is an ediot
Na ur papa be idiot, OGUN LA PA E!

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
I have decided to keep mute on this issue not until I saw some silly goats on nairaland who called themselves igbo spewing gibberish.Quite alright,we know that oba of lagos have spoken in excess of what was expected of him but the yorubas including those who own the party he was campaigning for during the meeting with the igbos have apologised on behalf of the monarch.It is so rude,disrespectful,ungrateful and foolish for people to continue calling the oba different kind of names especially on nairaland after the oba's palace have denied by saying that people miscontrued what the oba said.Some stupid people here on nairaland went as far as asking question to know which help have the yorubas really done to the igbos in lagos state.How I wish this kind of thing happened in the northern states and you guys keep insulting their emirs the way you are insulting kabiyesi.The fact remains that the oba really messed up but the igbos should have been cool and calm up to the point of election day n then speak with their votes rather than insulting the monarch.Because the yorubas don't like keeping enemies does not mean that they don't know what they are doing.You can't come from your villages and lay claim to what doesn't belong to you.Something the yorubas n the other tribes can't even try in your villages.It is so good to know that the igbos contributed meaningfully to the development of lagos state but that does not equate to that lagos is no man's land.This is south west but not SS/SE.I urge you igbos that if you think Lagos state will not develop more if you guys leave to your various villages,I challenge you to go back to your various villages and develop them.But the problem is that these guys will never want to leave lagos state to develop their villages.I only called this,greediness.They wl never go back.Just continue developing lagos state and am sure one day you guys will not have choice than to leave.Ungrateful people.Bastard people. That's for sure...

7 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by shizzleStar: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
darlenese:
Respect is earned, The Oba of Lagoon didn't behave well at all. He deserve some tongue lashing jor
lwkmd cheesycheesycheesygrin

The oba-werey is a madman he thinks he is GOd. To hell with him and fvck opc cool

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Mitsurugi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Will OPC defend the Oba at the ICC in the case of erupting violence? Just asking... grin

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by dapsonlou(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
estyvino:
They should shut up before I shut it for them. Instead of condemning his childish utterances, they are hitting ut up

the Uterances of Your Igwe, i'm pretty sure all the Igbos making Noise are the one from the east. Igbos in Lagos have it good and most are Good people, so am sure they will not disrespect our King. If this happen In my village all the Igbos will pack out of town before dawn. So please respect your host and respect the seat of the Oba

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
OPC should go and 'sat' down!

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
nigga it's one step at a time na!! You can meet me and lets start na!! grin but make sure you're well fed first and not wearing white! wink

Lol..... Didn't know igbos are rambo or van Dame.... Your tribe has bad representation online, thank God my girlfriend is igbo I would have thought you people were barbarian....

2 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by jumpmasta(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
Yea. Tell the flat headed iddiots undecided
it's you conniving goats that need to be taught a lesson
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by shizzleStar: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Adewunmi84:
[s]I have decided to kept mute on this issue not until I saw some silly goats on nairaland who called themselves igbo.Quite alright,we know that oba of lagos have spoken in excess of what was expected of him and even the yorubas including those who own the party he was campaigning for during the meeting with the igbos.But,it is so rude,disrespectful,ungrateful and foolish for people to continue calling the oba different kind of names especially on nairaland after the oba's palace have denied by saying that people miscontrued what the oba said.Some stupid people here on nairaland went as far as asking question to know which help have the yorubas really done to the igbos in lagos state.How I wish this kind of thing happened in the northern states and you guys keep insulting their emirs.The fact remains that the oba really messed up but the igbos should have been cool and calm up to the point of election day n then speak with their votes rather than insulting the monarch.Because the yorubas don't like keeping enemies does not been that they don't know what they are doing.You can't come from your villages and lay claim to what doesn't belong to you.Something the yorubas n the other tribes can't even try in your villages.It is so good to know that the igbos contributed meaningfully to the development of lagos state but that does not equate to that lagos is no man's land.This is south west but not SS/SE.I urge you igbos that if you think Lagos state will not develop more if you guys leave to your various villages,I challenge you to go back to your various villages and develop them.But the problem is that these guys will never want to leave lagos state to develop their villages.I only called this,greediness.They wl never go back.Just continue developing lagos state and am sure one day you guys will not have choice than to leave.Ungrateful people.Bastard people[/s].
bla..bla...bla BALDERDASH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by raystanley(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deltagiant:
Black Africans are most times stupid. So "sacredness of the stool" must be defended even when the occupier is threatening the lives of innocent law abiding people? You guys must be big time jokers!!!!!

Leaders that were one zillion times more powerful than the Oba of Lagos Island were dethroned and even killed cos of their demeanor.
Would an Akiolu even shine the shoes of Hitler or Musolinni? NO

Idiiots!
pls. Ignor 'the black Baboon like monsters' and their already crashed brains... Them and their oba of baboons are suffering from Cellebrium Lukemia...inability for the brain to see things right, but sees wrong things to be right...
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by illiad: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
belabela:

You may never achieve what he has achieved in life. And it is not certain you will ever have the luxury of moving close to him. Governors will spend 8 years max and leave the Oba will remain.

If Igbos really want to test their popularity they should get an Igbo candidate as governor and all vote him. Then Igbos can really send a clear message to the Oba. As it stands Oba wants Ambode to win. He claims nobody knows how he chose him..even Tinubu doesnt know. Agabje is Obas blood relative. So if Igbos say we hate the Oba we will vote his blood relative as governor are they expecting agbaje to put the interest of Igbos first before the Oba. It will do Igbois like film trick when the first person Agabje will go and greet is the Oba while some people recieve curses on their lineage for misguided utterances against the Oba.

Boy the fact that igbos are here in lagos doesn't mean we have no tradition or medicine in the east. your mad oba can only curse you and your family he can never curse anybody. All his juju is just what ordinary igbo masquerades move about with. So take the curse home to your generations unborn.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by dapsonlou(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Adewunmi84:
I have decided to kept mute on this issue not until I saw some silly goats on nairaland who called themselves igbo.Quite alright,we know that oba of lagos have spoken in excess of what was expected of him and even the yorubas including those who own the party he was campaigning for during the meeting with the igbos.But,it is so rude,disrespectful,ungrateful and foolish for people to continue calling the oba different kind of names especially on nairaland after the oba's palace have denied by saying that people miscontrued what the oba said.Some stupid people here on nairaland went as far as asking question to know which help have the yorubas really done to the igbos in lagos state.How I wish this kind of thing happened in the northern states and you guys keep insulting their emirs.The fact remains that the oba really messed up but the igbos should have been cool and calm up to the point of election day n then speak with their votes rather than insulting the monarch.Because the yorubas don't like keeping enemies does not been that they don't know what they are doing.You can't come from your villages and lay claim to what doesn't belong to you.Something the yorubas n the other tribes can't even try in your villages.It is so good to know that the igbos contributed meaningfully to the development of lagos state but that does not equate to that lagos is no man's land.This is south west but not SS/SE.I urge you igbos that if you think Lagos state will not develop more if you guys leave to your various villages,I challenge you to go back to your various villages and develop them.But the problem is that these guys will never want to leave lagos state to develop their villages.I only called this,greediness.They wl never go back.Just continue developing lagos state and am sure one day you guys will not have choice than to leave.Ungrateful people.Bastard people.

They said they own half of Lagos cos they all bought one plot of land Each, If you leave omo onile will sell your one Plot.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by oluwafemi113(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Canme4u(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lemon12:
Middle finger to the oba

Oba Rilwan is an ediot
your Father and all elders in your household are fools and iddiot. Omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
belabela:

You may never achieve what he has achieved in life. And it is not certain you will ever have the luxury of moving close to him. Governors will spend 8 years max and leave the Oba will remain.

If Igbos really want to test their popularity they should get an Igbo candidate as governor and all vote him. Then Igbos can really send a clear message to the Oba. As it stands Oba wants Ambode to win. He claims nobody knows how he chose him..even Tinubu doesnt know. Agabje is Obas blood relative. So if Igbos say we hate the Oba we will vote his blood relative as governor are they expecting agbaje to put the interest of Igbos first before the Oba. It will do Igbois like film trick when the first person Agabje will go and greet is the Oba while some people recieve curses on their lineage for misguided utterances against the Oba.

From all indications, he has achieved NOTHING! Self-control, as a king, is the highest attainment!

Besides, I'm not competing with ANYONE, let alone a rabid, loose - tongued, local king. Nothing matters once we leave this Earth!

I'm a fulfilled man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Eyepencil: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
YOLOBARS ARE BASTARDS

OPC ARE FOOLS

OBA OF LAGOS IS AN EDIOT

OYA BITE ME grin grin

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by wildikeman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Deltagiant:
Black Africans are most times stupid. So "sacredness of the stool" must be defended even when the occupier is threatening the lives of innocent law abiding people? You guys must be big time jokers!!!!!

Leaders that were one zillion times more powerful than the Oba of Lagos Island were dethroned and even killed cos of their demeanor.
Would an Akiolu even shine the shoes of Hitler or Musolinni? NO

Idiiots!
I love you! Or even louis xvi or Napoleon. Prince Harry the 6th line to the british throne is even more revered than dis agbero on the throne.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Mrbigman1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
huptin:
I am a Lagos indigene... while i did not support the speech of the Oba in whatever context he made it..... the subsequent vituperations and total lack of tact deployed by some people to the extent of denigrating the royal stool is really annoying...No where else and i mean no where else can that be tolerated.

No wia else have a monarch been directly connected to politics and coming out to make unguarded utterances.

Truth be told, if those comment wia made against the yorubas by another tribe, it Wnt go down east.

Wen rev. Mbaka made a comment against Gej, all igbos and all catholics came out outrightly to condemn him even the bishops.

Why den would someone defend someone else's mistake. The Oba should come out and clear d air and u people should call a spade a spade rather dan making black look purple.

It's damn annoying
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by redsun(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yorubas, on average adores thugs. They fear, adore and look up to them for guidance and pittance. And that is why area boy's culture never seems to go away,it is a part and parcel of typical yoruba political scenarios,the politicians rely on it to intidate and dominate the people.

A good example is Tinubu and now an oba that the people use to revere as gods for their uprightness and neutrality has condescended so low to the point of messing with politics of thuggery,intimidation and looting.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by deletrue: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
CC: Lalasticlala

The Oba must NEVER be disrespected. EVER

Nowhere in Nigeria -east of the Niger- is the Yoruba or any other tribe accorded the kind of gesture the Igbos have been enjoying in Lagos in the last 12 or so years since these bonafide Igbo men entered into the Lagos political scene.
Who is even this riff raff Oba of lagos? To me he is very childish, and am sure he is carrying with him an incomplete brain cells. Rubbish Oba for that matter.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
illiad:

Boy the fact that igbos are here in lagos doesn't mean we have no tradition or medicine in the east. your mad oba can only curse you and your family he can never curse anybody. All his juju is just what ordinary igbo masquerades move about with. So take the curse home to your generations unborn.

You are already cursed. You cannot fight it. It doesn't respond to grammar otherwise you might have a chance. Just watchout.

Juju? grin No not juju. It's the principle of the land - if you throw a stone up it comes down. If you curse a King, you get cursed. It's that simple.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by derecho(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyAmaka:
In all of these, I blame no taut insulting Igbos because my people caused it. If they had learnt from Biafra war, no Igbo person would have allow his/her kobo invested anywhere in Nigeria outside east because the idiots will never appreciate your efforts in upgrading their region. It is better to invest outside this wrong entity called Nigeria than waste it investing outside Eastern Nigeria.If Igbos had poured the amou.. should be meted out to them until they learn to know that an enemy is always an enemy.
My sister,love conquers all.Don't allow the Oba's view brew hate in us.There are wonderful Yoruba people but the tribalist are those who have not met Jesus.Do not be weary in well doing.Never allow anyone confine you to defending a tribe,DEFEND THE TRUTH ANYWHERE
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by AgentMS: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
redsun:
Yorubas, on average adores thugs. They fear, adore and look up to them for guidance and pittance. And that is why area boy's culture never seems to go away,itvis part and parcel of typical yoruba political agendas,the politicians rely on it to intidate and dominate the people.

A good example is Tinubu and now an oba that the people use to revere as gods has condescended so low to the point of messing with politics of thuggery,intimidation and looting.

If you pathetic, miserable, cannibalistic and crime inclined y1bos have anybody that can just lace the boot of Tinubu, your despicable red mud, gully eroded and crime infested land will not be as desolate as it is.

Group of people that can kill, cook and sauce their parents for money.

5 Likes

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
belabela:

You are already cursed. You cannot fight it. It doesn't respond to grammar otherwise you might have a chance. Just watchout.

Juju? grin No not juju. It's the principle of the land - if you throw a stone up it comes down. If you curse a King, you get cursed. It's that simple.

Theory. Even if there are curses, their effects can only bear on people like you!

It doesn't work on others. ...
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by austinvsb1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
nosike3:
Anierobi Nosike is my name.. 08024312010 my number.. you want a challenge? Tell me where to meet you and lets know who the bigger coward is!

It says your number is not available on the airtel network! Such a weakling and a corward! Drop a reachable number na if you be man! Oloshi!!
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Octaves(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
You Yorubas' w tknow what- Shove ur hospitality and good host bullshit up ur arses. So east of the Niger, the Yorubas and hausas are not well received? What other Yoruba state has non indigenes in political positions- none! That shows there is nothing special non indigenes gain in Yoruba land. Lagos is a different case because it was the capital of the country. So the FG put a lot of invesments there. The reason it is an economic super power is the effort of every Nigerian that live there not just Yorubas (it's like the FG moving the capital from Abj and hausas claiming they are doing everybody else residing there a favor for living there and trying to control them). This is Nigeria for heaven's sake not a group of countries with different identities. There is freedom of movement. The Yorubas should understand that. You guys like to sing about how you guys are so tolerant to allow non indigenes to come and invest in and develop your land as if would have said no to investments. The reason Lagos is the way it is today goes back to when it was the capital and technically a no man's land. Every body was there and they built Lagos not just the Yorubas. So you guys are not doing anybody any favor.

1 Like

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by nosike3(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol..... Didn't know igbos are rambo or van Dame.... Your tribe has bad representation online, thank God my girlfriend is igbo I would have thought you people were barbarian....
lol grin why tell me you've got an igbo girlfriend? I thought you wanted a fight? Now you want to use your supposed girlfriend as human shield? !!! YORUBA AND COWARDICE!! Chai!! grin
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by seanbond00(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
kendrick9:
What are these illiterate bunch of agberos group called Opc talking?.
instead of them to condemn the loon(oba akiolu),they are talking nonsense... Respect my foot!
Lagos is a no man's land, everyone has the right to live freely there without some useless oba making stupid threats...
Opc is talking trash!

Lagos is no mans land? Really?
OK, wherever you came from too is no man's land since people also migrated to your village.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by Eyepencil: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
OBA IS A FOOL!

OBA IS AN EDIOT!

OBA IS A MONKEY!

OBA IS A BASTARD!

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND!

GENERALLY OPC ARE FOOLS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by manny4life(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
belabela:

You mean a King who isn't worthy to be called a king?

You mean a king who has difficulty controlling his temperament?

You mean a king who knowingly incites and energize hate?

Even the gods of your land, if they are peaceful, will reject him, let alone the GOD who created the heaven and earth... It is a curse of the curseless than CANNOT stand. If a king doesn't respect his ancestral throne, then he shouldn't be mad when other disrespect his throne.
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by ikombe: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guess this is what happens when u give a stack illitrate the position of an OBA. tongue
Re: Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu by redsun(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Among my greatest icons in Nigeria,my very few icons are Yoruba's. Abami,Solarin,Gani and co.But on a bigger scale,most are just very unreasonably tribal and rigid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / INEC Publishes Hope Uzodinma's Name As Imo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.