Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

.. - Culture (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / .. (1829426 Views)

"We The Ewe People Of Ghana Are The Same As Yoruba"- Yewe2011.ewe Guy From Ghana / How Do U Spell (weed) In Yoruba, Is It Igbo? Or Egbo? / Yoruba Idioms: Owe Yoruba, Itunmo Re Ati Lilo Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
dominicson:
It freezes my blood anytime I see oshole or ise owo that can bring a fixed amount like 50k, or awure 9k or oshole 200k, or oso gbe wa 5m. I would think what kind of charm or oshole would now fetch me 100m. Yes, 100m. And yes too, for those that would say 'just 100m'. Why 100m? The first day of this year I had a very strong feeling someone is going to bless me with that amount before the last day of this year. This, I'm very sure those scam babalawo won't have ise to bring such amount. I know. I have that conviction. There's nothing like oshole 50k, osole 1m. I'm not saying such ise won't work, but telling me it brings a particular fixed amount for everyone who uses it is what I won't concur with. I was born into this. Parents and grandparents are into mysticism. African science! None of these forebare ever mention such. There was a particular incidence that involved this present writer that uphold my belief in this. It even changed the minds of those who believed such. In the midst of initiates, n old man was encouraging us to prepare a particular charm that would fetch 100k that very day which nothing would stop it. Everyone was preparing his own, so was I. I joined the train for just one reason: I participated because I remember an incidence that happened one day with my late father. We visited a close friend of his, an awo. Met him eating, offered us water to wash our hand, meaning we should join him. I was surprised my father collected the water, signifying his intention to eat. While would my father want to eat when we barely finished eating pounded yam and bush meat before we came. I was more surprised because my father was a meat eater. I and my other siblings did bet on number of morsels he would swallow during a meal. Some would bet on 2 and some on 3. No one ever bet on 4 or more. There was even a day none of us won, he swallowed just a morsel, but plenty meats. Now the food the man offered had just two meats. Father extended the water to me, and made face before I could protest. I was literally playing with the food, while father swallowed 4 morsels in the course of the meal. None of my siblings and cousins believed me that papa could swallow 4 morsels when later I told them.

He later told me he forced himself to eat it because some other time you may need the food badly and once they see you as classy people now, you may not be invited. It's not only food. You may need something desperately from them...

So, I used the said oshole that could fetch 100k. It was during those period I do use imule like my life depended on it. Barely 5 minutes after, a young man called me, he introduced himself, his name and his friend who gave him my contact. I said jokingly, "omo mi daada ni" meaning his friend (who linked us) is my good son. He said "yes, that's the very reason I am calling. I also want to be one of your good sons. Please, store my number, so I can call you anytime. And please send me the other number... I mean your account number, I want to give you something to buy recharge card."

And in less than 2 minutes, a seven figure amount strolled in as recharge card money.

There are several factors that determine how much a particular work will fetch...

These works/charms/oshole are like seeds. Where a seed is planted determine the harvest. A seed planted in well prepared fertile land will definitely surpass those planted in desert, or amongst thorns, in yield.

Kannakanna Kan, kowe Kan, eyin ororo oojo Kan, atare Kan, ewe afeloru, if burnt and used once, everything, the same day, with gin, will definitely bring whoever uses it money. No doubt. But I will never tell you it can bring 10m because it has once done for someone, because it has also returned just the capital invested for another person.

Deep stuff.

1 Like

Re: .. by Dragbomola: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Baba healthfirst bawo ni ao se lo Imule Asefijin yen, leyin idobale se jije ni ?
Re: .. by Dragbomola: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ejoo sir, oruko min wo ni wonpe ewe orokojiya
Re: .. by dadamonie150: 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
ggg
Re: .. by Brayss(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2020
kadunasouth:
Asiri Owo(Asiri bibo)
Eye lekeleke odidi kan ao fi orisi owo meji, eyokan lapa otun, ikan lapa osi e.g (1000 naira and 500naira) or 200/100
Ao gbe sinu agbada ao ko opolopo ewe aje lelori ti yio bomole ao wa fi odidi atare meta si ati oko atare meta ati eyo atare meta ao jo ao ma fi miliki olope lo lararo kato soro si eniyan odaju
Ise yi dara debi wipe taba lotan osukan si meji atun ma sise lo larawa, lekeleke ki rinrin idoti asiriwa yio bo, ise yi daju tobarise oti kuro ninu egbe otosi.
Danwo o confirm No repercursion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Brayss(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Yode138:
Ago Aleko ati Moko Tobi learnt from this thread tode shaprapra.
Pandora tutu, odidi atare kan to gbe dada, eru alamo, eru awonka. Ao wa gbogbo re sinu pot, ao bu omi si ao se ni agbo. Idaji stainless cup. Mimu ni aro ati ale.
NB: You must warm it before you drink. Tested and confirmed!
Shemmlly

1 Like

Re: .. by Shemmlly: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Brayss:
Shemmlly
thanks sir but I can't read Yoruba I will be glad if you

can translate it for me
Re: .. by Brayss(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shemmlly:
thanks sir but I can't read Yoruba I will be glad if you

can translate it for me
1 pandoro fresh one 2 atare 3 eru awonka 4 eru alamo Show it an elder woman selling local herb at market,they will sell it for you,cook it with water and be drinking it morning and night half of stainless cup
Re: .. by Shemmlly: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Brayss:
1 pandoro fresh one 2 atare 3 eru awonka 4 eru alamo Show it an elder woman selling local herb at market,they will sell it for you,cook it with water and be drinking it morning and night half of stainless cup
wow God bless you

1 Like

Re: .. by SirGod: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
SirGod:
E ku ise Baba a maa ju yin se oo. E jowo, kini eewo ise yii? Ati etutu re?
Re: .. by Kyle1194(m): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Brayss:

Good morning, so I should just get the fresh pandoro and cook it and start drinking the water??... So, am I using just the fresh pandoro alone??
Can I cook dried pandoro and drink the water too??
Re: .. by Brayss(m): 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kyle1194:

Good morning, so I should just get the fresh pandoro and cook it and start drinking the water??... So, am I using just the fresh pandoro alone??
Can I cook dried pandoro and drink the water too??
Fresh one,and peel it before cooking
Re: .. by tabithababy(f): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
dplanner:
IWO TO BA NI FE LATI JOIN WHATSSAP GROUP IRIN AJO OLA ATI ASEYORI (ROAD TO SUCCESS) https:///HqU7tUZ8LRV8h6tzMkBX8a OR 07067796292

You have even created a WhatsApp group.. hope you don't charge people 50k and a big cow for consultation again cheesy cheesy

Only heaven knows how many nairalander have paid you that 50k cheesy
Maga must pay

1 Like

Re: .. by SirGod: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
omomajemuorun:
Ejo sir e fun mi ni email address yin .
Email temi niyi Omomajemuorun @gmail.com
Oro Pataki kan wa timofe ba yin so.
Ewe a ma je o.

e se oo
Re: .. by tabithababy(f): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
E ku ile o...... E jowo ki ni o nje omunu ewe ewuro.... Please what's the meaning of omunu ewe ewuro...
Re: .. by Brayss(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2021
tabithababy:
E ku ile o...... E jowo ki ni o nje omunu ewe ewuro.... Please what's the meaning of omunu ewe ewuro...
small small leaves of ewuro
Re: .. by Agoetomorewo: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ebo afin baba wa, ewe aje egbo aje, ejo ibere mi wipe se;
* Ewe lali tutu ni tabi gbigbe?
* Eyin yen, tepotepo ni tabi bawo ni gigun po e?
* Ao tu bintu kan to ku si arin hiho Yi, tabi ao tu si yika

Ifankaleluya:

OSO KEKE KAN TO GBONA NIYI
Ewe-laali
Eyin adire ororo(do do do) merin
Oga aaye kan
Owo-titun (#500 or 1000)
Igba-olomori
Ose
Oyin
Lofinda bintu meji.

Ao gun ewe-lali yen daadaa, ao gun awon eyin yen mo, ao gun ose yen papo mo, ao fi oyin po ose yen, leyin na ao tun po pelu lofinda bintu kan, ao fi owo(money) yen tele(mi do) igba, ao fi Oga yen le owo yen lori ki o gba awo(do do) owo yen, ao gbe ose yen le lori, ao wa lu ose yen laarin ti yio fi kan Oga yen lara, ao wa tun bintu kan to ku yen si. ao de igba yen pa fun ojo-merindinlogun(16days) ki a to ma we ose na.

Pelu Ogo-Olohun yio si ri be.

NOTE; Akii fi omi si oso yen ti a ba n se lowo oo.

Aboru, Aboye!
Re: .. by Agoetomorewo: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2021
Baba, ebo afin, mo ti wa yin ni ikani Facebook, sugbon orisirisi ojumi mo ri Abe oruko yii ifankaleluya, mo need lati contact yin number mi ni Yi, 08034256987, ejo sir.
Aboruboye oo ...
Re: .. by sharpwriter(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2021
dominicson:
It

Kannakanna Kan, kowe Kan, eyin ororo oojo Kan, atare Kan, ewe afeloru, if burnt and used once, everything, the same day, with gin, will definitely bring whoever uses it money. No doubt. But I will never tell you it can bring 10m because it has once done for someone, because it has also returned just the capital invested for another person.

O ga o

Any side effects?

1 Like

Re: .. by dominicson: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

O ga o

Any side effects?

No. No side effects.
What's more, it increases your vibration.

2 Likes

Re: .. by DadaLord(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2022
I need your phone number please
dominicson:

No. No side effects.
What's more, it increases your vibration.
Re: .. by DadaLord(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2022
dominicson:
It freezes my blood anytime I see oshole or ise owo that can bring a fixed amount like 50k, or awure 9k or oshole 200k, or oso gbe wa 5m. I would think what kind of charm or oshole would now fetch me 100m. Yes, 100m. And yes too, for those that would say 'just 100m'. Why 100m? The first day of this year I had a very strong feeling someone is going to bless me with that amount before the last day of this year. This, I'm very sure those scam babalawo won't have ise to bring such amount. I know. I have that conviction. There's nothing like oshole 50k, osole 1m. I'm not saying such ise won't work, but telling me it brings a particular fixed amount for everyone who uses it is what I won't concur with. I was born into this. Parents and grandparents are into mysticism. African science! None of these forebare ever mention such. There was a particular incidence that involved this present writer that uphold my belief in this. It even changed the minds of those who believed such. In the midst of initiates, n old man was encouraging us to prepare a particular charm that would fetch 100k that very day which nothing would stop it. Everyone was preparing his own, so was I. I joined the train for just one reason: I participated because I remember an incidence that happened one day with my late father. We visited a close friend of his, an awo. Met him eating, offered us water to wash our hand, meaning we should join him. I was surprised my father collected the water, signifying his intention to eat. While would my father want to eat when we barely finished eating pounded yam and bush meat before we came. I was more surprised because my father was a meat eater. I and my other siblings did bet on number of morsels he would swallow during a meal. Some would bet on 2 and some on 3. No one ever bet on 4 or more. There was even a day none of us won, he swallowed just a morsel, but plenty meats. Now the food the man offered had just two meats. Father extended the water to me, and made face before I could protest. I was literally playing with the food, while father swallowed 4 morsels in the course of the meal. None of my siblings and cousins believed me that papa could swallow 4 morsels when later I told them.

He later told me he forced himself to eat it because some other time you may need the food badly and once they see you as classy people now, you may not be invited. It's not only food. You may need something desperately from them...

So, I used the said oshole that could fetch 100k. It was during those period I do use imule like my life depended on it. Barely 5 minutes after, a young man called me, he introduced himself, his name and his friend who gave him my contact. I said jokingly, "omo mi daada ni" meaning his friend (who linked us) is my good son. He said "yes, that's the very reason I am calling. I also want to be one of your good sons. Please, store my number, so I can call you anytime. And please send me the other number... I mean your account number, I want to give you something to buy recharge card."

And in less than 2 minutes, a seven figure amount strolled in as recharge card money.

There are several factors that determine how much a particular work will fetch...

These works/charms/oshole are like seeds. Where a seed is planted determine the harvest. A seed planted in well prepared fertile land will definitely surpass those planted in desert, or amongst thorns, in yield.

Re: .. by Agoetomorewo: 8:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Agoetomorewo:
Ebo afin baba wa, ewe aje egbo aje, ejo ibere mi wipe se;
* Ewe lali tutu ni tabi gbigbe?
* Eyin yen, tepotepo ni tabi bawo ni gigun po e?
* Ao tu bintu kan to ku si arin hiho Yi, tabi ao tu si yika

Re: .. by dominicson: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
DadaLord:

Re: .. by Frayomoney1212: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
I need your phone number sir
Re: .. by Frayomoney1212: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mo ki gbogbo ile , olodumare yio je ko mo ju yin see, babe ifankaleluya ejo ise wo leyan fi le de client papo, ejo sir eni damu
Re: .. by yunqdady: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
dominicson:

Hmm, do these things have repercussions?

1 Like

Re: .. by yunqdady: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: .. by dominicson: 8:07am On May 01, 2022
yunqdady:

Hmm, do these things have repercussions?

It has no repercussion.

Most things we think have repercussions do not. Most times, they coincide with faults in our stars, so to say. Our numbers, our destinies and our everyday actions and steps definitely produce results accordingly.

I've learnt long ago not to say or write whatever may bring negative or harmful consequences. About three decades ago, four youngsters, including the present writer, went to a centenarian mystic. And while the man was teaching us what we went there to inquire about delved into some deeper mysteries. He freely opened his mental archive for us. But how could he have known we would 'test' every new mystery we learn immediately, even those we didn't need at that time. And just one hour after we left his house the man was in our family house looking for us. Everyone was looking for us not because the man was an old man but because they knew the man didn't just go out if it wasn't very important. He told them they should look for us by all means that we were preparing something at that moment, and that if we finish it we would want to put it into test, and that could be fatal.

Ours is a machine time!

Whatever I post, especially in a public space like this, is safe.

Like last time someone asked for a recipe for HBP. I only mentioned mistletoe and water leave. These are the safest. They cure both hypertension and hypotension. No need for a physician to guide you. There are herbs that can control HBP and hypertension in a few seconds though.

And for anything, spiritual, you might have used in the past that you are afraid may have repercussions, fret not! Get a handful of peperomia pelucida/ewe rinrin and 16 black pepper, grind and use to cook two snails with a pinch of salt and a little palm oil. Do not wash the snail with alum.

Peace profound!

4 Likes

Re: .. by 08101646045atwp(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ifankaleluya:
Ifa ni kale wi awon won nile ado, Oriri mojo awo oke ijero,ogaga-laja awo ile owonrin-sindin,adifa fin orunmila nijo ti ifa lohun o so akapo ohun di eleni. Nje Ifa to ba se mi ti mo fi di olowo,iwo ni n o ma yin,to ba se mi ti mo fi di olomo,iwo ni n o ma yin,ti o ba se mi ti mo fi di onite gbogbo,iwo ni n o ma yin,ogaga-laja awo ile owonrin-sindin ko wa so mi onire gbogbo. Eledumare yio so gbogbo di onire gbogbo ooo. Ase orisa lenu mi,eyi ti mo ba wi ni irunmole yio gba,ase-orisa lenu mi. Ase ooo!

Epa
Eleyi ni ama nfi nyo inira kuro laro,bi magun, majele, ata siso, ati bebelo, Alo sibi ti ewe olatidijo bawa, ao fi owogba pelu pipe oruko re :- olatidijo 3*, asalaye bi ase nfe koma sise si, ao wu tiditidi, ajopelu odidi padi atare kan, aolo ti yo kunna, ao mafi omi lo pelu pipe oruko re:- olatidijo, ao wa daniyan si wipe nkan baibai ti nsemin tabi ti mio mon ti ndami lamu, ni kiakia ni mo nfe kotidijo bai, ki nya mo igbe, ki ntomo ito,✅kosi ibiti akole gbesi,eleyi kiba ogunje. Odaju

Anfani situn wa fun eyin aworo sasa todarare loju, ninu ise isegun ibile tabi ti oyinbo lati darapo Mon egbe awon ojogbon ti ati ko arawa ni ona ti afi ntoju alaisan ni ona isegun ibile ati ti igbalode, ti ape orukore ni (ALO) ALAFIA LOGUN ORO) lori WhatsApp

ele fi orukoyin sile si ori :-
https:///8ahrCpBnxgS3qHb0L63Hp8

:- bere lati Omo ogbon odun losoke. 30 years above!
Jowo mase fi number re si abe comment'o
Whala koni payin'o
Add links yen si odo'e
Kede mura sile fun idahun si awon ibere wa Ni ekun rere.
Ajuwase o
Re: .. by yunqdady: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
dominicson:

Perhaps you need to pay her dowry again!

But this time to Osumare. It is always found at the riverside. When it is found, the simple ritual is made there, saying: Osumare, Osumare, Osumare, lati ijo alaye ti d'aye ni iwo Osumare ti n se oko odo, ko si si enikankan ti n ba o du. Lati oni yii lo enikeni ko gbodo ba mi du (your wife's name), be it her parents, her work, her boss, her anything. Mo ti mu owo ori re(do) wa fun iwo Osumare loni o, emi nikan ni kin ma ba se loko-laya o, ife t'emi nikan ni ki o ma gbile ninu re, oro mi nikan ni ki o ma wo o l'eti." You will then take one of the moneys paid to osumare, give to your wife to buy you something with it.

Oga oo

1 Like

Re: .. by Lekan1191(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Owo eyo & omi oronbo ejeki owo eyo wo omi oronbo. Kia ni yio yoo. Ao wa mo= akokoro agbalagba

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.