Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme (917 Views)

10 Universities That Accept 2.2 And 3rd Class Graduate For Masters Degree / AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY Online Masters Programme Is Out !! / At His Age Is He Too Old For His Masters Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme by Ifeomasimba: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please has anyone passed through or have an idea of the processes involved in Pan atlantic university, school of media and communication masters entry exams. Specifically the stages involved: GMAT, Aptitude test, essay and oral interview, what do they entail? How many questions for each? What kind of questions for the oral part and how many panel members are we expecting? I heard it's a case study essay type, how does it work? Please help with past questions, I have an upcoming exam with the school.
Re: SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme by thexzy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am just here to be the FTC
Re: SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ifeomasimba:
Please has anyone passed through or have an idea of the processes involved in Pan atlantic university, school of media and communication masters entry exams. Specifically the stages involved: GMAT, Aptitude test, essay and oral interview, what do they entail? How many questions for each? What kind of questions for the oral part and how many panel members are we expecting? I heard it's a case study essay type, how does it work? Please help with past questions, I have an upcoming exam with the school.

Full time of part time?
Re: SMC PAU Aptitude Test For Masters Programme by Ifeomasimba: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Full time

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of The OSUSTECH Students Must Be Heard! / Alphabet Taught To Kids Nowadays / Uni Jos Reschedule It's 2015/2016 Post UTME (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.