Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church (29378 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by vooks: 5:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Gombs,
I had mentioned as much in another thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2241721/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans/4#32469216

But please note this negro insisted that she was in South Africa over Easter
Applaner:

Are u aware DAT Sinach has just finished her worship program at Christ Embassy church in South Africa dis easter? on de 3rd and de 6th of April .

Defending the truth with lies is not exactly wisdom
Gombs:
Lalasticlala and seun. Please do the needful. Do not let NL be known for peddling lies and old wives tales.

And, here is proof for the Uganda ministration. The way some bloggers are piling curses on themselves just because they want to drive traffic eh!?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by abbeyie007(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2015
lastmessenger:
he can still ban her. is not a big deal. pastor chris has the right to do anything he wants to do in his church.if you are pissed off, join another church or convert to islam.
it clearly shows d type of christian u are, the church belongs to Christ not chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by lastmessenger: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2015
abbeyie007:
it clearly shows d type of christian u are, the church belongs to Christ not chris.
I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2015
vooks:
Gombs,
I had mentioned as much in another thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2241721/pastor-chris-oyakilome-allegedly-bans/4#32469216

But please note this negro insisted that she was in South Africa over Easter

Defending the truth with lies is not exactly wisdom

Well, some folks love lies and negativities. They feed on it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by Mishydoo(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Isychrist:
you really have a challenge. Dnt worry, I will help you by praying for God's wisdom upon your life because I can see that you are really living in ignorance. Hahahaha

but see now,...Pastor"ll be lashing someone's wife and he believes its the "Lords Doing",thats ignorance of the highest order.who knows if he didnt father the kids fr him sef.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by ideologies(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerians are the most gullible set of people have ever met, they just believe anything they read. Without common sense.

Sinach and other gospel artists from Christ embassy have been ministrying in many churches all these years, was it that pastor was not aware.

Pastor only warns them against asking for money or negotiating before they sing in churches. They should sing to the glory of God and see it as an opportunity to bless lives.
But the church can give you money if they want to.

I pity some Nigerians, that is how APC have been brainwashing gullible dudes over the years.
I pity those who think they will get power from APC.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by donnie(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2015
tartar9:
how will he ban his concubine

And did your father ban your mother when he discovered she was sleeping with the security man in the name of night vigil?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by vooks: 3:39am On Sep 18, 2015
donnie:

And did your father ban your mother when he discovered she was sleeping with the security man in the name of night vigil?
M0ron
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church by nikz(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2015
Na wao! One ear ban another one not true! God help reporters!

HOLLA affy's chops on 07034946292 to make and supply delicious but affordable chops in any Event!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.