Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? (658 Views)

Why We Are Running Away From Our People After Elections – Katsina Speaker / Sir Nduka It Is Time To Start A Countdown On Kanu's Detention On Arise Tv / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by biafranqueen: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
The Nation newspaper stop the countdown on the front page the next day after the election why?
The Girls were obviously never missing and was just a ploy to discredit GEJ administration.
A heartless plot to create mass hysteria and the majority of people fell for it, this is what we can expect from APC and more.....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by eye4eye: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
BiafranWh0re you again? You spend a lot of time on nairaland. When do you normally have time for the 68 year old man that you married in the U.S who helped you get a greencard? Meanwhile, Nnamdi who is your real husband is in Lagos selling agbo jedidi at Surulere, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by MrPresident1: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
eye4eye:
BiafranWh0re you again? You spend a lot of time on nairaland. When do you normally have time for the 68 year old man that you married in the U.S who helped you get a greencard? Meanwhile, Nnamdi who is your real husband is in Lagos selling agbo jedidi at Surulere, Lagos.

Child of anger.

1 Like

Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by okosodo: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
it will change to countup
Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by hefty4real(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
listen to the looser who has not fully recovered 4rm her big loss spewing poo!
How can u say d missing chibok girls is a scam! it is high time you started thinking with your brain and face the fact on ground and do not let sentiment or ethnicity shroud the better part of you - My candid advice
Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by OGEmerald(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
hefty4real:
listen to the looser who has not fully recovered 4rm her big loss spewing poo!
How can u say d missing chibok girls is a scam! it is high time you started thinking with your brain and face the fact on ground and do not let sentiment or ethnicity shroud the better part of you - My candid advice
Are you that daft not to know that there was nothing like chibok girls? It was all to discredit the present govt administration.

1 Like

Re: What Happen To The Countdown On The Chibok Girls After Elections? by hefty4real(m): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
OGEmerald:
Are you that daft not to know that there was nothing like chibok girls? It was all to discredit the present govt administration.

please do not quote me again! angry

If it were untrue, tell me who did PEJ visited smtym last yr? Your grand parents? Why would the int'l committe campaign for the return of the chibok girls? Oh maybe the whole world is trying to discredit our President too abi?
C as I dey luk u dey shake my head! Here goes another tribalist

(1) (Reply)

When Will Africans Liberate Their Minds? / God Abhors Xenophobia!! / Police Recover Guns, Ammunition Inside Secondary School Ceiling In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.