Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23706 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 12:57am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... You agree with him because I deride you of the tongue-in-cheek compliment given to you. Well, if it'll make you fill good let me add mine. I think you have the best butt on the planet that attracts all the Nairaland's hood... Do you want more? cool

Mtcheeeeewww!!! You too dull. Be putting the cart b4 the horse. I knew you were heading in this direction.

Yeye, afta viewing her profile you could have just said sumfn nice rada dan rigmarolling.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... You agree with him because I deride you of the tongue-in-cheek compliment given to you. Well, if it'll make you fill feel good let me add mine. I think you have the best butt on the planet that attracts all the Nairaland's hood... Do you want more? cool

go back to school. stop wasting time on social forum
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Mtcheeeeewww!!! You too dull. Be putting the cart b4 the horse. I knew you were heading in this direction.

Yeye, afta viewing her profile you could have just said sumfn nice rada dan rigmarolling.
Oh, yeah! So said your shitty prognosis. lipsrsealed angry cry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, yeah! So said your shitty prognosis. lipsrsealed angry cry

*yawns* Boring!!!!!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

go back to school. stop wasting time on social forum
I have fixed it before you post your correction. I didn't revise it before posting it though. It is called error - not actually a malapropism from that context. At least, learn how to capitalize your opening letters before talking about school to me.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

*yawns* Boring!!!!!
You are boring! angry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by kinglekan: 1:11am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
You are boring! angry

Waste of valuable time. undecided

Pffftttt
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
I have fixed it before you post your correction. I didn't revise it before posting it though. It is called error - not actually a malapropism from that context. At least, learn how to capitalize your opening letters before talking about school to me.

beginning my sentence with small letter hasn't changed nothing in what I was tryna say. but your typing 'fill' for 'feel' completely changed the whole sentence
now go back to school
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... You agree with him because I deride you of the tongue-in-cheek compliment given to you. Well, if it'll make you feel good let me add mine. I think you have the best butt on the planet that attracts all the Nairaland's hood... Do you want more? cool

Lol no that will do just fine sir

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

beginning my sentence with small letter hasn't changed nothing in what I was tryna say. but your typing 'fill' for 'feel' completely changed the whole sentence
now go back to school
You are an i d i o t! Tell your gangsters I said it. grin cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol no that will do just fine sir
I can see a smart lady taking the easy way out indeed! I am smarter to spot your pretense.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
You are an i d i o t! Tell your gangsters I said it. grin cheesy

ok. I'm bouta sleep now. catch u tomorrow. u'l have to retype all these
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2015
im awt like a h0t cu.m. catch ya lot tomorrow

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2015
all4naija:
I can see a smart lady taking the easy way out indeed! I am smarter to spot your pretense.

Lol ok oh carry on its a free world hun .. Better that u fighting the other africans .. How's ur SA babe
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

ok. I'm bouta sleep now. catch u tomorrow. u'l have to retype all these
You need it more than I do. Okay. Sure, I will!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 09, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
im awt like a h0t cu.m. catch ya lot tomorrow

Lol goodnight

Kingle see u later

Nite nite
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok oh carry on its a free world hun .. Better that u fighting the other africans .. How's ur SA babe
Oh, no! You killed it! I don't have a South African babe. You know I am so much fond of Zulus in their n a k e d n e s s and primitiveness! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Waste of valuable time. undecided

Pffftttt
angry angry angry angry cry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Owliver(m): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Nah extra time 4 mins they almost did ... But we sailed threw ... Owliver owes me money lol
hey gurl, what do I owe you for? You didn't score the goal duuuh grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 6:35am On Apr 09, 2015
sassychic:

I think she's really intelligent.
Her posts always make a lot of sense
She's like the female version of naijaboiygrin
Don't let me get angry with you angry

The fhuuck will you compare me with that girl undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't let me get angry with you angry

The fhuuck will you compare me with that girl undecided
shocked
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2015
redhook:
......oh! He's the same guy dear! Ask darkrebel! Or check the previous posts on this thread! It will paint a clearer picture! Unfortunately dey seem to think dey have enuff pals here or sumtin! and u know cowards always need lots of bodyguards? But the day dey cross paths with someone like me? It won't be pretty! I feel u though!
Okay sir!

Your path will not be crossed. grin

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Owliver:
hey gurl, what do I owe you for? You didn't score the goal duuuh grin

Told ya we would win
Who we playing next?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by redhook(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay sir!

Your path will not be crossed. grin
.....glad u GOT the message! #somenextish!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Owliver(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Told ya we would win
Who we playing next?
we play newcastle next monday at arnfield. Sure win wink

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Owliver:
we play newcastle next monday at arnfield. Sure win wink

Yes oh

Should be ... We can still make the champ league but its gonna be a very very tight finish ... Anything can happen . We are the outsiders now. Team above just need to drop points i.e manu n manc if they do

Hunni we don make am smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh

Should be ... We can still make the champ league but its gonna be a very very tight finish ... Anything can happen . We are the outsiders now. Team above just need to drop points i.e manu n manc if they do

Lolz. See liverpool fans pricing their way to top 4.... Up Shepe!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by redhook(m): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh

.......dream on liverpool fans! Even europa lig go hard una! Focus on tottenham and 6th place instead! Nada 4 una except maybe f.a cup! ( Wait o!But no be football thread be dis oh?)
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by dharay99: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh

keep dreaming, Jonahs wife. lipsrsealed
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
vjsmiles:
wtf is that self affiliated symptom of munoracy?

the _foolish hooha_ that created this bullonous thread was biased and just posted that dung shiii here based on his friendship level with the aforementioned ladies...
so stop fvvvvcking being a sissy...
Munocracy or Munoracy? There's nothing like this word; but rather "monocracy" and it doesn't fit in the context you used it.

Self affiliated symptom? That's a wrong juxtaposition of words.

Hooha? It's hoo-ha and it means, uproarious commotion, a fuss, disturbance etc. Get the meaning of words before using them.

Bullonous? This word is unexistence.

Stop trying hard to fit in the world of;
Kachisbarbie
Mzmycoli
D1ck
Missclassy
Hifaif
Thesonofmark etc

Make out the time you use in writing gibberish to improve your vocabularly instead of forming a grammarian with useless words.

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by dharay99: 11:48am On Apr 09, 2015
Vickybee:

Munocracy? There's nothing like this word; but rather "monocracy" and it doesn't fit in the context you used it.

Self affiliated symptom? That's a wrong juxtaposition of words.

Hooha? It's hoo-ha and it means, uproarious commotion, a fuss, disturbance etc. Get the meaning of words before using them.

Bullonous? This word is unexistence.

Stop trying hard to fit in the world of;
Kachisbarbie
Mzmycoli
D1ck
Missclassy
Hifaif
Thesonofmark etc

Make out the time you used in writing gibberish to improve on your vocabularly instead of forming a grammarian with words useless words.

see finishing, #i dun die. cry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Owliver(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:

Yes oh

haha very true. Only if sterling behaves normal. Its an almost "mission impossible" but we'll just keep hoping sha. Hope your day going good. GM

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here... / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.